Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata (6378 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Difrent: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Oga all this one na noise. His tweeter is wide open. Go through all his tweets if you can and point out one single lie from him. I will wait.
I dont owe you any explanation.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by HilcomTech(m): 6:16am On Apr 21, 2023
IPOB/OBIDIENTS cried 8 years under Buhari
They will cry 8 years under Tinubu
They will cry another 8 years under Shetima

Total of 24 years unbroken wailing and gnashing of teeth

I feel sorry for IPOB/OBIDIENTS

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by yrex01(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Was fela a journalist on social media?
Is it too much corn or hard drugs that make you people to reason with one side of your brain?
that’s what make fela ahead. Na too much lies n imagination go kiii una for this country

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by lereinter(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2023
At the end will obi become president?
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Gentlewhisper(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2023
[We know.... But will later be dis gracequote author=QuotaSystem post=122646596]Coping mechanism on steroids..

It must feel terrible to be defeated and powerless over a fast approaching May 29th…

Keep the distractions coming 😎

#37Days #InaugurationCountdown[/quote]
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by JagabanBorgu: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Same way you were warned against Bubu...
Small time now you'd change moniker and start your normal beggi beggi career.
I am comfortable with what Buhari has done so far, bills he put in place and infrastructural development he did, if u are not comfortable, çry.
Tinubu will put his midas touch on our ecoñomy and u will be put to shàmé.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by JagabanBorgu: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

He is gaining and what exactly is wrong with that?
Is he supposed to be losing?

He deserves 100x of whatever he's gaining because his findings, even if it might not change anything have opened alot of people's eyes. He has done what thousands of useless journalists can never do, nobody has pointed out a single wrong information he has dished out, so let him gain all he wants. He deserves it!
I don't blame you for comparing a fearless journalist like David with the other political jobber sha, na you get your mouth.
LOL.
How do u make dogs ur friend?
Give them what they like.
That's exactly how 0b!ng0s are, he keeps feeding u with Iîes to gain traffic, he did nothing because his made up findings wón't change anything, even if d election is conducted afresh, Tinubu will win with more votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by KingKO22: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
North4Obi23:
This guy na wonder. Nigeria needs two of his type to sanitize Nigeria.
The same same way Omokri was attacking Buhari and Tinubu and becomes your favorite but the moment he started mentioning your Lord and Savior Obituary he became evil

Let this one too mention Obis name for once, we knw what will be the end of his story

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Drone17: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Coping mechanism on steroids..

It must feel terrible to be defeated and powerless over a fast approaching May 29th…

Keep the distractions coming 😎

#37Days #InaugurationCountdown
He would definitely be sworn in because we will swear for him.

He will be the first president to be disgraced out of office. 😎🤣🤣
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
lol...

This David na real badass...

Dude doesn't take prisoners neither does he suffer fools gladly....

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:
My dear Obidients, reduce your insults. Those you insult today, your mothers will beg them to bail you when you get caught like wild pigs.
What rubbish are you trying to insinuate?
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Difrent:

Fearless journalist that have to LIE to get into Oxford..... guy lost credibility after getting kicked out of Oxford.....only Obidients still take him serious because he is supposedly fighting their course.
If you want to come to equity come with clean hands.... Davids hands is soiled ...he has no moral right to talk about equity and justice.
And
He is yet to clear the air on his sexuality. People that know have confirmed he is gay....thats the real reason why he cant stay in Nigeria and is seeking asylum upandan from UK to Canada.

Like i always say....he doesnt have monopoly of information on other people.
He doesnt have original contents....What he calls investigative journalism is taking assumptions insinuations and beer parlor gossips, lump them togther and claim ownership of other peoples thoughts
You have succeeded in making ZERO sense....

Assuming without conceding that David is gay, how does that preclude him from being an activist and fight for the emancipation of Nigeria from corrupt political elements?

Oga you sure say you had good formal education?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by walefresh3(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
After all said and done... I am very happy tinubu will be PRESIDENT of nigeria for 8 years... THANK YOU JESUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by lildush(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He is gaining just like Reno is gaining, whatever will drive traffick to his wall, he will do it, giving u gûys faint hope while u keep increasing his account figures, his supposed investigation and findings wón't stop Tinubu from ruling Nîgèrîa for 8 years.

Tinubu will rule from prison.. dnt worry. Wait and see

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Shikini: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
More gist loading
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Difrent: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
maestroferddi:
You have succeeded in making ZERO sense....

Assuming without conceding that David is gay, how does that preclude him from being an activist and fight for the emancipation of Nigeria from corrupt political elements?

Oga you sure say you had good formal education?
Pele oooo Mr Formal education,
Do you have to LIE because you want to be an activist?....what is he advocating for?...do you call David an activist or a blackmailer taking advantage of zero regulation of new media to defame people and assasinate their chatacter so people like you can hail him
My reference to his being gay is to show he doesnt have monopoly of secret information on other people.....those who know him as gay have confirmed it.....what moral justification does a gay have to call someone a druggie....they are both social misfits....
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Christistruth03: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oxford University has exposed David Hundeyin as a Fraud
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Difrent:

Pele oooo Mr Formal education,
Do you have to LIE because you want to be an activist?....what is he advocating for?...do you call David an activist or a blackmailer taking advantage of zero regulation of new media to defame people and assasinate their chatacter so people like you can hail him
My reference to his being gay is to show he doesnt have monopoly of secret information on other people.....those who know him as gay have confirmed it.....what moral justification does a gay have to call someone a druggie....they are both social misfits....
You don't expect me to waste my time arguing with you, do you?

Blackmailing people Like seriously?

Give instances...

Maybe Tinubu never had a forfeiture in the US or Hundeyin photoshopped the video clip featuring Tinubu in a Guinea presidential chopper...

Ogbeni, Tinubu or whoever is not above the law...

If they are found to have contravened the law, they should face the consequences...

Emotionalism and demonization will not help you guys...

David is doing his job...If you don't like it, go to court...

After all, there is nothing David has done that APC spin doctors have not done ten times over...

The opposition is let you guys get away lightly...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Christistruth03:
Oxford University has exposed David Hundeyin as a Fraud
Could you expatiate?

Typical APC non-thinking supporter who lacks the brainpower to match critical thinking with its antithesis or even a superior one but would always default to an ad hominem and emotional blackmail...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Difrent: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
maestroferddi:

After all, there is nothing David has done that APC spin doctors have not done ten times over...

You should have said the opposition employed the quack journalist on a vendetta mission since instead of putting up a defence of David.

Everyone has moved on except igbos still stuck in 2015

Did you see GEJ and BAT laughing so hard in that trending picture? (They were probably laughing at the foolishness of igbos who sulked and wailed foe 8 years under Buhari and will wail another 8 years under BAT.

I suggest you get a drum cos buckets will not contain your 8 years tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Difrent:

You should have said the opposition employed the quack journalist on a vendetta mission since instead of putting up a defence of David.

Everyone has moved on except igbos still stuck in 2015

Did you see GEJ and BAT laughing so hard in that trending picture? (They were probably laughing at the foolishness of igbos who sulked and wailed foe 8 years under Buhari and will wail another 8 years under BAT.

I suggest you get a drum cos buckets will not contain your 8 years tears
You are too petty for my engagement...

No right-thinking Igbo person would jpin you in the madness you apparently wear on your sleeves like a badge of honour...

Undesirable elements and the dregs of society are the ones who turn every question to primordial sentiments and tribal defeatism...

Stop wasting my time...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Christistruth03: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
maestroferddi:
Could you expatiate?

Typical APC non-thinking supporter who lacks the brainpower to match critical thinking with its antithesis or even a superior one but would always default to an ad hominem and emotional blackmail...

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Difrent: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are too petty for my engagement...

Same here
I dont wrestle with pigs....people wont know the difference
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by JagabanBorgu: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
lildush:

Tinubu will rule from prison.. dnt worry. Wait and see
He will be in social media prison.
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Kabirudeen25(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oga Seun, abeg carry my post go fp. grin
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by babyfaceafrica: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
But Tinubu will sto be sworn in na
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Difrent:

Same here
I dont wrestle with pigs....people wont know the difference
When an undesirable element musters the impudence to address otherwise strait persons with gutter language ....two things are probably possible...

They are hallucinating under the influence of substances,or;

They have sold their souls to the devil such that they now see black as white and vice versa...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Cajal(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
North4Obi23:
This guy na wonder. Nigeria needs two of his type to sanitize Nigeria.
A criminal that has been rusticated from U

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122660963][/quote] Misleading content created by amateur APC bloggers...

Oga, raise your game na...
Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by Christistruth03: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
maestroferddi:
Misleading content created by amateur APC bloggers...

Oga, raise your game na...

Re: David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata by maestroferddi: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122662634][/quote]Go to David's Wikipedia profile and get back to me...

David is going places, no doubt about it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa / Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction / My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.