Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father (6376 Views)

Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Pukkah: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2011
My Son Is Insane -boko Haram Spokesman’s Father

Father of recently arraigned Boko Haram spokesman, Ali Sanda Konduga, on Saturday condemned the summary trial  and conviction  of his son at an Abuja Magistrate’s Court, saying  that his son is insane.

The elder Konduga,  who is a Second Republic parliamentarian and leader of the defunct Great Nigeria Peoples Party (GNPP) in the House of Representatives between 1979 and 1983, disclosed that his son had a  mental case since childhood.

He, however, denied his son's involvement in the activities of the dreaded sect.

He told journalists in Abuja on Saturday that  the family thought he would face a proper trial with legal representation, “for us to explain the unfortunate circumstances surrounding his mental health.”

According to him, the family would appeal Konduga’s conviction.

“Ali Sanda Konduga has faced mental challenges since his childhood and it is unfortunate that we now find ourselves in this situation,” he noted.

On why the family failed to arrange for legal representation for Konduga before his conviction, the septuagenarian said, “I never knew of his arrest until he was paraded on television and arraigned in court.”

He apologised to Senator Ali Ndume, “who was mentioned by his son as one of the sponsors of the clandestine organisation and is currently in detention, as well as the entire elders of Borno State for the pain and embarrassment caused them on account of the purported claims of my son.”

"We plead for understanding of all as we strive to ensure the review of his unfortunate and improper conviction without a counsel or legal representation,” the elder Konduga said.

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/news/5773-my-son-is-insane-boko-haram-spokesmans-father
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Pukkah: 5:34am On Dec 04, 2011
Any evidence of the junior Konduga's mental troubles? It looks like they are about to inject drama into this issue.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Sinachay: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2011
Another bigot thread. . . !
Who cares?
Next correct thread jare. kiss
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Yeske2(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2011
Pukkah:

Any evidence of the junior Konduga's mental troubles? It looks like they are about to inject drama into this issue.
Gbam!
The father has been bribed or threatened.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Funkymallam(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rubbish! We are not foooools, Sen. Ndume @ wrk plus borno PDP. U guys r in, simple!
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by moderatorr: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2011
all boko harams are insane,
so it aint no new deal.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Beaf: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2011
moderatorr:

all boko harams are insane,
so it aint no new deal.

Word. cool
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by executinal(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2011
He is in sane and was able to mention Senator Ndume? why didn't he mention our president / his vice? as their sponsor to enable us believe this claim. Who cares if he is insane, he should face the music tongue.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by omo9ja1(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2011
so now the family realised that their on was insame, when he was involve the BH they did not caution him

abeg send him down
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Prince344(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2011
is his father dump or what,
his son is not in jail cos. He is in sane,
It's because they find's evidens that he was among.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by TRACK: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
So this is the route Senator Ali Ndume wants to ride on? Ndume will be arraigned in court to 2moro and that why this is playing out.
For elder Konduga, we know b4 u came to say this u have arranged for a medical evidence of ur claim but convince us futher. @ 70 u are still telling huge lie.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by jascon1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
every killer caught in this country claims to be insane. @70 tis old idiot is cooking up lies stupid bastard!!! he shudav been apologizing to the families of ppl his son has murdered and not a 1st hand criminal like the bastard, Ndume and co.
well, if his son is insane, no problem. we r cleaning up the street. we will send him to the mental home. and let the insane police handle this insane case. and as a sane man, old man, stay off!!! crazy police at work.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
See as the so called Holy Muslims lying to save their kids, smh
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by vladimiros: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
lol if nigeria was like the US, ali konga could be in jail for just being their spokeperson
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
papa, dont worry urself, by d time ur son returns frm jail 'dats if he makes it' u will understand wat real madness is about.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Like father like son.bloody re'tards .
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by philips70(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Just spoke to Ali Konduga on phone and he duly confirmed that the father has been insane from birth. So he made his statement out of insanity.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Mosesli: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
Kai. The fear of Boko Haram is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by juman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hmmm
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by zumbigbo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
Another bigot thread. . . !
Who cares?
Next correct thread jare. Kiss

Of course my brother. Nairaland thrives on discord and enmity to get plenty comments, readers and hence sponsorship!
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by begwong: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
Papa terrorist, can you provide any medical records to this? undecided undecided
I believe say na Barrister Ali Ndume(SAN) ask you to make such assertions ko?
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by adamaw2tuf: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
OFCOSE IT'S ONLY AN INSANE MAN/WOMAN THAT CAN ROAST FELLOW CITIZENS OR ANY HUMANBIENG WITH BOMB,OR ANYTHING LIKE THE INSANE BOKO HARAM.SO HE IS DAMN RIGHT AND THE GOVT HAS TO CLEAN OUR SOCIETY OF EVERY INSANE MAN/WOMAN INCLUDING KONGA DE FADA. NONSENSE DAN BURU UBA.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Baawaa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
Did he has certificate
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by bsparks: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Baawaa:

Did he has certificate
No he didn't "has" certificate. Sorry mate; cldn't resist. U left urself wide open just then. Cheers
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Okijajuju1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
Death by bombing!! angry
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by basadenet: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Pukkah:

My Son Is Insane -boko Haram Spokesman’s Father

Father of recently arraigned Boko Haram spokesman, Ali Sanda Konduga, on Saturday condemned the summary trial  and conviction  of his son at an Abuja Magistrate’s Court, saying  that his son is insane.

The elder Konduga,  who is a Second Republic parliamentarian and leader of the defunct Great Nigeria Peoples Party (GNPP) in the House of Representatives between 1979 and 1983, disclosed that his son had a  mental case since childhood.

He, however, denied his son's involvement in the activities of the dreaded sect.

He told journalists in Abuja on Saturday that  the family thought he would face a proper trial with legal representation, “for us to explain the unfortunate circumstances surrounding his mental health.”

According to him, the family would appeal Konduga’s conviction.

“Ali Sanda Konduga has faced mental challenges since his childhood and it is unfortunate that we now find ourselves in this situation,” he noted.

On why the family failed to arrange for legal representation for Konduga before his conviction, the septuagenarian said, “I never knew of his arrest until he was paraded on television and arraigned in court.”

He apologised to Senator Ali Ndume, “who was mentioned by his son as one of the sponsors of the clandestine organisation and is currently in detention, as well as the entire elders of Borno State for the pain and embarrassment caused them on account of the purported claims of my son.”

"We plead for understanding of all as we strive to ensure the review of his unfortunate and improper conviction without a counsel or legal representation,” the elder Konduga said.

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/news/5773-my-son-is-insane-boko-haram-spokesmans-father

Wonders they say shall never end. so if he son was appointed a commission in his state, will he come out to say that his son is insane? I think both the son and father ( kandogas) be charged for treason.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by razznaija(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
Like duh who would want to kill themselves all in the name of religion.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Bright2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ignorant is not an excuse before the law! So accept the rule of law sir. tongue
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by Bright2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
we are still waiting for another reason, blindness may be another reason
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by 1025: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
all pdp members are insane and all boko haram ppl are also insane. i see little or no differences from pdp and boko haram.
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by HighChief4(m): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2011
Very funny
Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father by mustyb1: 4:14am On Dec 06, 2011
[quote
Ijogz K (m)
Nigeria
hing like tOffline

Re: My Son Is Insane - (Boko Haram Spokesman) Ali Konga's Father
« #12 on: Yesterday at 12:29:29 PM »
See as the so called Holy Muslims lying to save their kids, smh
Report to moderator Logged
Have killed B4 and i will Kill again!!!
[quote][/quote]

what brought about religion?? RESPECT YOUR SELF!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing / Igbuya Elected Speaker Delta State House Of Assembly / Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.