Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) (3007 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
No sane and clean minded human being speaks this way. You are a thug, one of the many mcOluomo miscreants giving proper , well brought up and educated Yorubas a bad name. grin I don't need to see your scary ugly face to conclude. wink

Hehehe. See this opelenge wey neva chop wey pimples scatter him round face dey talk about educated. Thunder fire ur craw craw nyash.

Useless born throw away. I no be Yoruba but u be hungry mumu wey neva chop but get big mouth.

Ofeke wey ur picture? Post am make we see.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Mindlog: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
StaffofOrayan:

You are talking off point!
The fact is that the locals don't really benefit from Igbo businesses employment-wise because the wealth is designed to stay within the ethnic group,
My question is why can't two play that game ?
Or is it just limited to the Igbos?

Cosharis Lagos is a business owned by an Igbo man, are all the staff igbos?.....You need go there to see those who work in the show rooms up to the garages where their cars are being repaired.

The Sun newspaper is owned by Orji Uzor Kalu, Mike Awoyinfa was the pioneer Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief of The Sun. it also had Femi Adesina as Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief up till 2015 when Buhari appointed him to be his media man.

In terms of business partnership, the popular Eko Hospital was set up by three medical doctors, Alexander Eneli, Sunday Kuku, and Augustine Obiora (2 igbos and a Yoruba).

You are free to restrict employing only people from your village, home town and state to work in your businesses......no one would query you because I no go follow you share in your profit.

2 Likes

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
StaffofOrayan:

You are talking off point!
The fact is that the locals don't really benefit from Igbo businesses employment-wise because the wealth is designed to stay within the ethnic group,
My question is why can't two play that game ?
Or is it just limited to the Igbos?
Let me tell you something because I can see maturity in you which is missing in some of the other Yoruba guys here, especially one that calls himself by an ugly moniker ekolo or earthworm or something. grin

In life you don't become what you despise if you truly want to get ahead. America is where it is today because it learnt to harness talent wether indigenous or immigrant. That's something that set Lagos apart. Lagos is like New York, giving everyone a chance to move up and contribute to the development of the place. The backbone of the New York economy like in the entire country is the myriads of small businesses. Some of those businesses were started by foreigners including their biggest bank Bank Of America. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new here. Lagos too is like that.

Make use of the good ones and build an efficient policing network that weeds out the leeches and miscreants. Just look at the one in the picture. Does that look like the kind of specimen you will want to relate with all because he is Yoruba? I've been robbed once before and it was by a Yoruba miscreant.

I have a small real estate business in town, if a Yoruba and an hausa or ijaw or ibo apply, should I just give the job to the Yoruba Even if he is less competent and less qualified? This are the points we should look at.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hehehe. See this opelenge wey neva chop wey pimples scatter him round face dey talk about educated. Thunder fire ur craw craw nyash.

Useless born throw away. I no be Yoruba but u be hungry mumu wey neva chop but get big mouth.

Ofeke wey ur picture? Post am make we see.
grin Someone is about to burst a vein in their neck. Take it easy, boy. Get educated and stop being a black spot on the face of the Yoruba nation. You are just another agbero like the one in singlet and bathroom slippers in the picture, if the way you write is anything to go by. wink
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Let me tell you something because I can see maturity in you which is missing in some of the other Yoruba guys here, especially one that calls himself by an ugly moniker ekolo or earthworm or something. grin

In life you don't become what you despise if you truly want to get ahead. America is where it is today because it learnt to harness talent wether indigenous or immigrant. That's something that set Lagos apart. Lagos is like New York, giving everyone a chance to move up and contribute to the development of the place. The backbone of the New York economy like in the entire country is the myriads of small businesses. Some of those businesses were started by foreigners including their biggest bank Bank Of America. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new here. Lagos too is like that.

Make use of the good ones and build an efficient policing network that weeds out the leeches and miscreants. Just look at the one in the picture. Does that look like the kind of specimen you will want to relate with all because he is Yoruba? I've been robbed once before and it was by a Yoruba miscreant.

I have a small real estate business in town, if a Yoruba and an hausa or ijaw or ibo apply, should I just give the job to the Yoruba Even if he is less competent and less qualified? This are the points we should look at.

Nna u be mugu. Ekolo in Igbo means thank you.

U dey talk America wey u never reach. For America, oyibo dey practise self preservation and before an oyibo man employ u, e go mean say him no fit see fellow oyibo wey fit do the job. Na so e be everywhere.

Ur mumu no be here. Abeg go chop better food before hunger quench u.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin Someone is about to burst a vein in their neck. Take it easy, boy. Get educated and stop being a black spot on the face of the Yoruba nation. You are just another agbero like the one in singlet and bathroom slippers in the picture, if the way you write is anything to go by. wink

Opelenge u don chop today? Na hunger go kill u. U be mumu wey no get brain. Pimples don scatter ur brain for ur face aturu.

I no be Yoruba but what’s fair is fair.

Pesin dey fight for fairness but u carry ur big gbegiri mouth dey call am thug. Onye oshi.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Tinubuderanged: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is treason. If the police and DSS did not arrest and prosecute the organisers of this protest then something is wrong.
This is a treasonable crime.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Tinubuderanged: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
The Yoruba woman who is the senator in Abuja should be sack with immediate effect.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by misano(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is really good.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Nna u be mugu. Ekolo in Igbo means thank you.

U dey talk America wey u never reach. For America, oyibo dey practise self preservation and before an oyibo man employ u, e go mean say him no fit see fellow oyibo wey fit do the job. Na so e be everywhere.

Ur mumu no be here. Abeg go chop better food before hunger quench u.
I wasn't talking to you, agbero. Chochocho like a woman. grin
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Opelenge u don chop today? Na hunger go kill u. U be mumu wey no get brain. Pimples don scatter ur brain for ur face aturu.

I no be Yoruba but what’s fair is fair.

Pesin dey fight for fairness but u carry ur big gbegiri mouth dey call am thug. Onye oshi.
You are still talking, agbero. I don't even read your trash anymore. grin
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
I wasn't talking to you, agbero. Chochocho like a woman. grin

Hehehehe. Opelenge. U don chop?

Onye ara.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are still talking, agbero. I don't even read your trash anymore. grin

Why pimples scatter ur face, opelenge? Hahahaha

Abeg go chop make u no quench for the thread. Obonte.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hehehehe. Opelenge. U don chop?
Onye ara.
Agbero. grin
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Why pimples scatter ur face, opelenge? Hahahaha

Abeg go chop make u no quench for the thread. Obonte.
From the way you write in anger, you must be so ugly. grin grin
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Agbero. grin

Hehehehe. Omo ale.

Agbero better pass omo ale.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ekolobaba: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
From the way you write in anger, you must be so ugly. grin grin

Opelenge nobody fit ugly pass tirin gbeku wey pimples do scatter him face.

Thunder fire ur craw craw nyash. I no dey angry but I just wan give wotowoto cuz u too dey misyarn.

Dey use ur brain and if pimples don swallow everything, go borrow another one. U too mumu.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hehehehe. Omo ale.

Agbero better pass omo ale.
Only an omo ale will talk this way. grin Omo ale + Agbero= Spoilt life.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Opelenge nobody fit ugly pass tirin gbeku wey pimples do scatter him face.

Thunder fire ur craw craw nyash. I no dey angry but I just wan give wotowoto cuz u too dey misyarn.

Dey use ur brain and if pimples don swallow everything, go borrow another one. U too mumu.
Ugly woman, go and find something to do with your spoilt life. grin
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by ba7man(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Abeg make dem no over-do this thing jooor.

I collect jobs from all tribes so this can't fly.

If you're qualified and you're not a risk to the job, no problem, you're hired, simple.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Cosharis Lagos is a business owned by an Igbo man, are all the staff igbos?.....You need go there to see those who work in the show rooms up to the garages where their cars are being repaired.

The Sun newspaper is owned by Orji Uzor Kalu, Mike Awoyinfa was the pioneer Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief of The Sun. it also had Femi Adesina as Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief up till 2015 when Buhari appointed him to be his media man.

In terms of business partnership, the popular Eko Hospital was set up by three medical doctors, Alexander Eneli, Sunday Kuku, and Augustine Obiora (2 igbos and a Yoruba).

You are free to restrict employing only people from your village, home town and state to work in your businesses......no one would query you because I no go follow you share in your profit.

Personally I think every Yoruba that has figured life out has a duty to mentor a Yoruba kid and I am unapologetic about stances like that, I am a VERY proud 'tribalist'
All these cocharis u are mentioning doesn't take away from the fact that the apprenticeship system strictly excludes non Igbos, yet nobody even gives it a second thought but Yorubas talk about uplifting themself and then it becomes we are all Nigerians and until Nigeria breaks we must never look out for self!
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by demmie1: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
All jobs in yorubaland should go to yorubas, alljobs in igboland should go to igbos, all jobs in hausaland should go to hausas, all jobs in niger delta should go to niger delta. Is that difficult to comprehend
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Obaaderemi2: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
ba7man:
Abeg make dem no over-do this thing jooor.

I collect jobs from all tribes so this can't fly.

If you're qualified and you're not a risk to the job, no problem, you're hired, simple.
This is the kind of attitude that grows a society. We should leave the Ibos to their attitude. If a Yoruba man qualifies for a job he should get it but otherwise it should go to the most qualified either ibo or Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
it cant fly....companies cant just employ anybody because they are yoruba speakin....

you need to be qualified too....or the companies will move away....
companies only care about profit and not balablublu....

1 Like

Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Mindlog: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
StaffofOrayan:

Personally I think every Yoruba that has figured life out has a duty to mentor a Yoruba kid and I am unapologetic about stances like that, I am a VERY proud 'tribalist'
All these cocharis u are mentioning doesn't take away from the fact that the apprenticeship system strictly excludes non Igbos, yet nobody even gives it a second thought but Yorubas talk about uplifting themself and then it becomes we are all Nigerians and until Nigeria breaks we must never look out for self!

Who is stopping Yoruba artisans, craftsmen, traders etc from motivating their youths to embrace apprenticeship, learn under them so that wealth can be devolved? Has any other tribe stopped a Yoruba youth from going into apprenticeship under a fellow Yoruba, who have mastered hos or her skills?

Back in the early 80s, my mother's younger brother (we are from Imo) was given to one of our tenants who was an Anambra man who had then recently been settled by his own "master". The man told my parents that boys from Imo state were not known to have the humility to serve oga for 8 years as they tend to lean more to education, civil service jobs etc, my parents assured him of my uncle's readiness to abide by his rules, that is how my uncle became one of the early set of Imo men who did spare parts sales apprenticeship in Idumota, Lagos while sons of the Yoruba owners of the places where they had their shops in Idumota back then were not interested in learning such trade but were focused on collecting the easy money of taxing the igbo traders for offloading their goods.....my uncle presence, inspired a lot families from Imo state to allow their sons go into spare parts sales apprenticeship in Idumota and endured 7-8 years of highs and lows before they got settled.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Never4getU: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
agadez007:
Yet na Obi be the tribalist and religious bigot but Asiwaju wey release him attack dogs here on nairaland to insult ndigbo day and night and wey come out with Muslim Muslim ticket is a Master strategist

I no pity Tinubu non Yoruba supporters at all

Yes it's the aftereffects of Obi religious politics in Lagos and you guys must see the sleeping lion u hv awoken. Yoruba hv never been know to be a people of tribal bigots but the simplicity has taken us for a fool for far too long. The election was just ur last straw wish it didn't happen.
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by Akinboboz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

All jobs in Lagos should be the indigenes of Lagos the awori's ogu's bini's not the Yoruba's, Yoruba's should return to their states of origin
Re: Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Who is stopping Yoruba artisans, craftsmen, traders etc from motivating their youths to embrace apprenticeship, learn under them so that wealth can be devolved? Has any other tribe stopped a Yoruba youth from going into apprenticeship under a fellow Yoruba, who have mastered hos or her skills?

Back in the early 80s, my mother's younger brother (we are from Imo) was given to one of our tenants who was an Anambra man who had then recently been settled by his own "master". The man told my parents that boys from Imo state were not known to have the humility to serve oga for 8 years as they tend to lean more to education, civil service jobs etc, my parents assured him of my uncle's readiness to abide by his rules, that is how my uncle became one of the early set of Imo men who did spare parts sales apprenticeship in Idumota, Lagos while sons of the Yoruba owners of the places where they had their shops in Idumota back then were not interested in learning such trade but were focused on collecting the easy money of taxing the igbo traders for offloading their goods.....my uncle presence, inspired a lot families from Imo state to allow their sons go into spare parts sales apprenticeship in Idumota and endured 7-8 years of highs and lows before they got settled.

EXACTLY!
HENCE YORUBA JOBS FOR YOURBA FOLKS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media / What Really Is Biafra? / Give Us Liberty Or Give Us Death……nicholas Ukachukwu Can Never Govern Anambra St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.