Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? (33376 Views)

Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Gabriel004: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?
Which work are you doing that you are spending 35k to 40k weekly?

13 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by madgoat(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Liar

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by 1opinion: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Student Student

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Mystic216: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hardly spend my money.
Because you don’t have it
You waste your time on Nairaland
See you becoming so useless and a liability forever

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Nathaniel33(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na who get 35 k go spend am .I spend 2k per week and if school activities are involved I'd spend 6 sxtra k
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Buziness101: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend Over 600k weekly... some weeks 400k

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by adecz: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
A single dude Spending 40k
weekly on what❓

Seems you only eat at McDonald's
and patronize oloshos daily.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by sonature1: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
How much one spends depends on how much you earn because you cannot give what you don't have.

For me, I spend 60 - 80k per week. Naira is worthless now. Thanks to the dullard and his bunch of incompetent team members.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Megabig: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Over 400 dollars and I’m getting angry
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bullrun:

Poverty mentality has destroyed this one

Someone actually came out with his daily reality,you are here tagging it as poverty.

How many Nigerian student can afford that lifestyle,he even wrote excluding fuel money.
That's a rich kid innit man

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by abobote: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Since the thread is for singles, is not for me.

But as a married man with kids and house wife, expenses na die, just keep working your ass and providing, if you calculate the expenses, you go get high BP

17 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by harrycoko: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Bullrun: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Someone actually came out with his daily reality,you are here tagging it as poverty.

How many Nigerian student can afford that lifestyle,he even wrote excluding fuel money.

Dude stay off my mention with that poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by samwillyco1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
I no dey spend shi shi
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by mayorelum(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Two million

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Ezeego1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
200k - 300k

Though it depends on my activities.
But on a normal week I spend roughly 200k

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by lavylilly: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
You be confam otey

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Kdosumu: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
6-700$
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by lavylilly: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ezeego1:
200k - 300k

Though it depends on my activities.
But on a normal week I spend roughly 200k
Lori iro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
When i was with my ex i usually spend less buh now i spend around 50k every week cos i see different girls and go out for a drink

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Torpedo23: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
5k daily and that’s 35k weekly..

Some weeks e no dey reach 35..

You mean 30k BATism/BMCism/Zombism work allows you spend that high? K'e de maa wo o; mo de fe gbaagbo o grin
And I wan really believe this one o, but na lie. Fa Fa fau fau!!!

Oniro iya.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:
In a week, if I don't cook, 15k.
If I cook, 30k

This is with management o. If I say make i do anyhow, 40k dey go live!

Omor, it is well.

How do you spend more if you cook? Except if cooking this week reduces the expenses of the next week by putting in freezer sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
5k daily and that’s 35k weekly..

Some weeks e no dey reach 35..

Small small na.. Wetin u dey use 5k chop daily

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by weIMPORT: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
bunch of liars surrounded in this room

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bullrun:

Poverty mentality has destroyed this one
Says the one who dines with poverty

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Sorek001: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
smiley

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Maj196(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Tenrack: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hardly spend my money.
normal. Na idiots dey bankroll you monthly. Same goes for most Nigerian girls out there.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by jojothaiv(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Him no understand say people different.
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Donyenye: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
I no dey calculate,but if i do e go reach 40-50k
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
greatiyk4u:
You are too extravagant as a student, many families of 4 don't spend such judging from the meagre take home of most Nigerians especially in the private and informal sectors,

40k a week=160K a month=1.92M/year3

Assuming you even eat out daily at 1k per meal, that's just 21k/week since you claim other expenses like fuelling and car maintenance excluded, EFCC needs to investigate you to know if you are enjoying family fortunes or where exactly is the source of such leisure as an average Nigerian student
Obi himself grin

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't even know, but above 20k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / What I Witnessed Last Night! / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.