Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? (33572 Views)

Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by isaiahethan: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
5k daily and that’s 35k weekly..

Some weeks e no dey reach 35..

Yahoo student
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Chris9cix: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
160k most times na bet they shop my money especially weekend

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mystic216:

Because you don’t have it
You waste your time on Nairaland
See you becoming so useless and a liability forever
Eiya is that what you think? Oya come do Sallah for mummy abeg. Waiting for your response

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Godssplan: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
You are a baller
truthfulperson:
#215K last week alone
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Lifewasgood: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Minimum of 15k and dats for food and drugs only. I don't buy data, fuel or pay transport nor take some bottles and minimum wage don finish for 2 weeks.

I wonder how people with families meet up.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by emu22(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
For you to spend 50k weekly it shows you rich because on an average, over 80million Nigerians live on less dan 1k per day,that means dey haven't eaten to deir satisfaction so don't boda including oda expenses,I am married with 3kids although we have food stuffs at home but i don't spend up to 25k weekly,you as a student and you own a car and spend 35k weekly brother you are rich.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Elliotwaveforec: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
People with fake lives full NL sha! Liars everywhere; una for say N1m per week. Rubbish!

11 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by smasher1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
greatiyk4u:
You are too extravagant as a student, many families of 4 don't spend such judging from the meagre take home of most Nigerians especially in the private and informal sectors,

40k a week=160K a month=1.92M/year3

Assuming you even eat out daily at 1k per meal, that's just 21k/week since you claim other expenses like fuelling and car maintenance excluded, EFCC needs to investigate you to know if you are enjoying family fortunes or where exactly is the source of such leisure as an average Nigerian student

As a parent with family of 4, the minimum I spend in a week is 40k. It can be in several hundreds of thousands too. So I understand. 40k means no spending, no cooking etc. And yet the money 💰 goes.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Nairalander248: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?

Lol. Give us the analysis of things spent on

The more you earn the more you spend anyways...

I spend about 15k weekly

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by smasher1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
buygala:
40k per week... .without chasing woman

100k per week at least if chasing woman

I honestly think I will have my own Duplex by now if I was impotent sad

Why are you still chasing.... No time o. Save and build your house 🏡 and marry.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Godssplan: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Baller spotted
Buziness101:
I spend Over 600k weekly... some weeks 400k
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by CrownOfClay724: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
cry cry

The OP stole this topic from my head...

I am the owner of the topic, it's jsut that I didn't post it in time...

All of us are thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Oyerinde16(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
I spend around #300k a month, so weekly roughly is around 75k weekly... ...

Some weeks I fit spend 1m... Last week paid house rent 800k, paid school fees 100k, same week paid for wify operation 400k... Just a week almost 1.5m... I am now in debt of almost 500k...

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
truthfulperson:
#215K last week alone
... expect a 225% increase in two months time

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blissful45(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cooolme:
Please I want to know if I'm over spending or it's just the way things are in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm a student and very cautious of my finances, even with that I spend like 35-40k weekly excluding car fueling.
Omo things are bad oh, I remember my 100 level days (2018/2019) when 5k could carry you for a week even without foodstuffs.
Over to you, how much do you spend a week?

Pls I beg u in God's almighty name to help me with 3k so I can eat. I'm a student under intense hardship. Pls bro

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by ItisWell22(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
buygala:

I honestly think I will have my own Duplex by now if I was impotent sad

Lol
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blissful45(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hardly spend my money.

Pls help me with something lemme feed

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by BigYash: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
weIMPORT:
bunch of liars surrounded in this room
Them don provoke this bros.. Linus just full everywhere.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blissful45(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
talk2hb1:

Hmmmm. I pray u help me
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by greatiyk4u(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:

Obi himself grin

We no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by ModCaller: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
From this thread you can easily tell that the average Nigerian is not disciplined when it comes to money.

Tomorrow these set of môrons will become politicians, and add more mess to this same country. In their mind they think they're balling but deep down, they know they don't have control over their spendings.

How hard is to take pen, draft a spending plan and stick to it? Yeye people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blissful45(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
5k daily and that’s 35k weekly..

Some weeks e no dey reach 35..

In all honesty, I need your help brother. I need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blissful45(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
theenchanter:
Between 30k-40k

Could u pls help me with any amount so I can feed?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Abusadiq01(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I hardly spend my money.

Hakagone
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Firerising(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
I thought I was mad...I spent 160k this month and e never finish...o thought I was extravagant....Omo this country go soon worse....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by onyxo76(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
abobote:
Since the thread is for singles, is not for me.

But as a married man with kids and house wife, expenses na die, just keep working your ass and providing, if you calculate the expenses, you go get high BP

I think say na only me dey experience this.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Holyfic: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
30-40k grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Blissful45(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Buziness101:
I spend Over 600k weekly... some weeks 400k

I would be glad if u can pls help me with something to feed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by ModCaller: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Chris9cix:
160k most times na bet they shop my money especially weekend

Betting is not spending. It's an investment. You should have a budget for that. Unless you're just betting for fun.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by Lionelbhass(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
5-7k weekly.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? by nonhuman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
You can't help so long as there is money to spend, experience thought me this, when I had money I can spend at 40k a week, but now I beg to feed I can manage 2k a week plus

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. / Thread For Those Born In Month Of May / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.