Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians (3002 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

I would double-down and say a half-dead Tinubu is better than Obi.

Obi was a massive failure in Anambras state.

That was the opinion of those he governed at the time.

Even when he left he was regarded as a failure.

But for the hypnosis that a lot of Nigerians fall under, Obi would never have been a serious contestant.

Trust me, a lot of those who fall for Obi are those who would not listen when you told them MMM was a scam.

The same People running to one pastor or the other looking for miracles that would never happen.

Where are you from?
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where are you from?

Nigeria.

Itsekiri.

You?
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

Nigeria.

Itsekiri.

You?

Nigeria

Igbo

I asked because we have these attitude of supporting our tribesman even if the said candidate character is questionable.

I supported and voted for Peter Obi not because he is Igbo but because he was the best amongst the three front runners

If Osibanjo was in the race, I would have supported him
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
wolesmile:

Go learn the difference between "Invincible" and "Invisible"

I know you meant to use the latter, so modify your comment.
But know this. Tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years.

Your President not mine
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigeria

Igbo

I asked because we have these attitude of supporting our tribesman even if the said candidate character is questionable.

I supported and voted for Peter Obi not because he is Igbo but because he was the best amongst the three front runners

If Osibanjo was in the race, I would have supported him

For me, clearly, Obi was the worst of the 3 front runners.

Tinubu is heads and shoulders above all.

How can you fault a man who has been strategic in his ambition?

How can you fault a man who drove Lagos which was a growing economy to be the best in W.Africa?

In finding top-notch administrators to run agencies and organisations, Tinubu wins.

For ability to.work with those from a completely different ethnic or religious background, Tinubu wins.

On academic prowess Tinubu wins.

On vision and accomplishment Tinubu wins.

When people suggest Obi is better, on what metrics are they suggesting such heresy?

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Legitiscool: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu can not rule in peace, just watch and see, he is standing on a stolen mandate bro
highest is you people would turn your region to war zone thinking you not giving tinubu peace

Igbos are sore loosers, they can't do jack bleep except chest beat online

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

For me, clearly, Obi was the worst of the 3 front runners.

Tinubu is heads and shoulders above all.

How can you fault a man who has been strategic in his ambition?[/b]

[b]How can you fault a man who drove Lagos which was a growing economy to be the best in W.Africa?

In finding top-notch administrators to run agencies and organisations, Tinubu wins.

For ability to.work with those from a completely different ethnic or religious background, Tinubu wins.

On academic prowess Tinubu wins.

On vision and accomplishment Tinubu wins.

When people suggest Obi is better, on what metrics are they suggesting such heresy?

At the bolded, I strongly disagree with you

What Tinubu did was to use propaganda to shore up himself because we all know that he has the media at his beck and call
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
highest is you people would turn your region to war zone thinking you not giving tinubu peace

Igbos are sore loosers, they can't do jack bleep except chest beat online

You and I know this man never won the presidential elections, he is standing on a stolen mandate, the question you should ask yourself is, why are world leaders not congratulating him, and why is he begging for recognition.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Legitiscool: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

You and I know this man never won the presidential elections, he is standing on a stolen mandate, the question you should ask yourself is, why are world leaders not congratulating him, and why is he begging for recognition.
the thing is you feed on social media junk too much

Does tinubu look like someone who does social media or have time to be begging for validation

Uk, Turkey, Usa, China have all congratulated him what else do you people want?

He is standing on stolen mandate, come are you a baby, how old are you sef?

You think election is about your emotions, when they told you cruise kids don't know what politics entails u said you would change Nigeria

Do you know there are powers holding this country, do you know the Freemasons created this country, you think it's about what you see in the open alone

In that your locality what you see is just one percent of what the real men who belong control within it

Politics in Nigeria is about powers, you simply gravitate to the most viable alternative which was Atiku

Obi is a boy
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
the thing is you feed on social media junk too much

Does tinubu look like someone who does social media or have time to be begging for validation

Uk, Turkey, Usa, China have all congratulated him what else do you people want?

He is standing on stolen mandate, come are you a baby, how old are you sef?

You think election is about your emotions, when they told you cruise kids don't know what politics entails u said you would change Nigeria

Do you know there are powers holding this country, do you know the Freemasons created this country, you think it's about what you see in the open alone

In that your locality what you see is just one percent of what the real men who belong control within it

Politics in Nigeria is about powers, you simply gravitate to the most viable alternative which was Atiku

Obi is a boy

What is this Mallam even saying again, you seems to be out of the country, the people who voted for Tinubu out of 100% are not up to 35% percentage so how did he now win the elections, I can authoritative tell you that the United States govt are not in support of him, on the day of his inauguration you would noticed most world leaders would not be there, because he never won any elections in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Legitiscool: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

What is this Mallam even saying again, you seems to be out of the country, the people who voted for Tinubu out of 100% are not up to 35% percentage so how did he now win the elections, I can authoritative tell you that the United States govt are not in support of him, on the day of his inauguration you would noticed most world leaders would not be there, because he never won any elections in Nigeria.
don't worry after he is sworn in you can as well leave the country since you can't see him as Nigeria president

I think that would be a better deal so that all this online noise can stop

The USA POTUS sent a message to him, I don't know if POTUS now act on behalf of Afghanistan

As you know Biden is dementia but his state spokesman have congratulated tinubu on his behalf as carried by pro obi television arise news

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Saga16:

Even if he is captured on video shooting heroin into his veins Tinubu would be your president.

Don't mind them. All they know to do is badmouth Nigeria, her leaders and image universally as if they produce the finest leaders in the universe. Jokers.

Tinubu is President-elect. There is a lot in his record to make evem the worst sadists and haters optimistic. Not the Nigerian variant of sadists and haters though. Those are a different and incurable breed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLDuNQhE0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
don't worry after he is sworn in you can as well leave the country like me since you can't see him as Nigeria president

The USA POTUS sent a message to him, I don't know if POTUS now act on behalf of Afghanistan

Biden himself has not written to him, hope you know that, and it might interest you to know that the office of the president is not away that a message came from its official staff, just keep your fingers crossed, Tinubus govt would not be recognized, we are doing everything possible from under ground.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Legitiscool: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Biden himself has not written to him, hope you know that, and it might interest you to know that the office of the president is not away that a message came from its official staff, just keep your fingers crossed, Tinubus govt would not be recognized, we are doing everything possible from under ground.

Biden has dementia, he doesn't even recognize his own wife

Hatred has beclouded you, the office of the state public affairs can make statement on behalf of the president unless refuted it becomes legally binding
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by ba7man(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Even a half dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obituary

I can't trade him for anyone in Nigeria at least for now

We may consider Obi after him
Abeg Obi isn't worth considering.

Look at Anambra state that considered him and how he left the state.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by abobote: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2023
Ready from sick bed ?
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by abobote: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
Biden has dementia, he doesn't even recognize his own wife

Hatred has beclouded you, the office of the state public affairs can make statement on behalf of the president unless refuted it becomes legally binding
You are comparing Biden with Tinubu?
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu can not rule in peace, just watch and see, he is standing on a stolen mandate bro

Anyone who does anyhow will collect. "He won't rule in peace" my foot!
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by infohenry(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2023
sunboy:

Somebody who came distance 3rd is crying stolen mandate lol Wetin make 2nd person talk na 😂😂😂 Carry your evidence to the court and the votes can be adjusted accordingly.

Hopefully you find more votes like Trump was looking for one that wasn’t lost lol
why we will he steal even one vote from an unpopular candidate, don't worry even Tinubu knows he lost the election but all thanks to criminal governors he gave victory.
Man was not popular anywhere, lost Lagos, Osun, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina Delta and stole Rivers.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Saga16: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

At the bolded, I strongly disagree with you

What Tinubu did was to use propaganda to shore up himself because we all know that he has the media at his beck and call

You know this how?

Your feelings abi?
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by ahaz: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Sigilov:
Bola Tinubu, president-elect, says he is ready to walk with all Nigerians. Speaking in a statement on Thursday to felicitate with Muslims on the occasion of the Eid-el-Fitri celebration, Tinubu said citizens should constantly seek to become a better version of themselves in patriotism, dedication to […]

Continue Reading

https://twitter.com/Marvellous14288/status/1649522665625927683?t=tc4rlZCysAK6w-gYq507dg&s=19
Speaking from Escobers Tomb in Columbia after sniffing over dose of that white thing.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Anyone who does anyhow will collect. "He won't rule in peace" my foot!

For a stolen mandate? I dey laugh like Obasanjo, a thief threaten the owner grin grin
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

For a stolen mandate? I dey laugh like Obasanjo, a thief threaten the owner grin grin

Delusional owner? May God spare our lives to witness the inauguration.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Delusional owner? May God spare our lives to witness the inauguration.

Of Mr Peter Obi I guess oooo Amen oooo🙏
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Legitiscool:
don't worry after he is sworn in you can as well leave the country since you can't see him as Nigeria president

As you know Biden is dementia but his state spokesman have congratulated tinubu on his behalf as carried by pro obi television arise news

😂 From the American president himself
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by drlateef: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Even a half dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obituary

I can't trade him for anyone in Nigeria at least for now

We may consider Obi after him

That’s if he stop telling lies. Umahi is far better than him.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Of Mr Peter Obi I guess oooo Amen oooo🙏

Dey play
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Dey play

Like play like play, Obi is a goal
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Like play like play, Obi is a goal

Make I follow you laugh o.
Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Make I follow you laugh o.

Baba wakeup, collect your money grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians by sunboy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
infohenry:
why we will he steal even one vote from an unpopular candidate, don't worry even Tinubu knows he lost the election but all thanks to criminal governors he gave victory.
Man was not popular anywhere, lost Lagos, Osun, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina Delta and stole Rivers.

He lost to who exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Igbinedion's Option To Serve Jail Sentence / Mrs Clara Oshiomole Forming An Ngo On Health Issues / PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.