Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG (21707 Views)

Sudan Conflict: FG Raises Evacuation Panel As Trapped Nigerians Knock Govt / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG / We'll Give Life Of Dignity To All Nigerians - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by richmond500: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2023
divinehand2003:
FG has no interest in evacuating anyone trapped in warring nations. They always come with thousands of reasons why they can't do it.
shebi na ur papa evacuate Nigerians from Ukraine and Libya?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2023
sharpwriter:

You yourself have answered, you said "sane Nigerians"... E be like say you no know Sudan is one of the hotspots for training in jihadist studies.

Damn!!! Na wa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by OloyeVIII: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Mercury12:
if you ask me nah who I go ask?
Dem go dey there be that.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Forumobserver12:

Sudan offers one of the best Islamic studies you can get anywhere in Africa, majority of the students went there for Islamic studies....Now you get the answer?

Your answer is not complete, just think you will remember the remaining answer
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by gracealonev: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
Most of the fight happened in isolated areas, why will foreign Students live in such places?
So international airport an isolated place?
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by thatigboman: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2023
Pandev:
name the countries and the date they evacuated their citizens. Also do well to post the link for such news so I can confirm. Don't run away, make sure you answer these questions. Thanks
if u had read and comprehended the story, u wouldn't have asked me this question
It was interesting seeing our colleagues from Djibouti being evacuated today after the eid, and Kenyans, Indonesians and some other countries’ citizens are almost set for their evacuation.”
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Name the figure as a big boy wey you be
LET'S MEET AT IHIALA THIS DECEMBER.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by alezzy13: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2023
ruggedtimi:
The soldiers fighting for the two Sudan Generals are stupid

It doesn't work that way.

Those soldiers are bound by thier oath to follow orders, no matter how controversial. Failure to do so is considered mutiny, which punishable by death.

The blame falls squarely on the two idiotic generals who have refused to ceasefire, despite pleas.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Nickymezor(f): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
I hope they are all safe oo.. Let there be peace in Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Eriokanmi: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
Most of the fight happened in isolated areas, why will foreign Students live in such places?
blame the FG for destroying our education sector, not the innocent students who left the shores of Nigeria to school in such a place of all countries. Your comment is tantamount to blaming someone for looking for a better future in a foreign land, which his father denied him back home
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by alezzy13: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2023
Forumobserver12:

Sudan offers one of the best Islamic studies you can get anywhere in Africa, majority of the students went there for Islamic studies....Now you get the answer?

Hmmm 😳
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by seunayantokun(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2023
The airport is destroyed, flights not sure.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by alezzy13: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2023
And also who is providing the weapons for the war?? Why is no one talking about that??
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Imsoblessed: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Why Sudan ffs? Of all places!
That is where they learn terrorism
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Bahamas95(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2023
I just dey imagine if na China call FG to travel come their country to collect loan.

I sure say before Chinese president go drop the phone FG private jet don reach there.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Pandev(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2023
thatigboman:
if u had read and comprehended the story, u wouldn't have asked me this question
It was interesting seeing our colleagues from Djibouti being evacuated today after the eid, and Kenyans, Indonesians and some other countries’ citizens are almost set for their evacuation.”
múmu, were they evacuated by plane? Or you will use your bus to go and evacuate Nigerians? US, Japan and many other countries are unable to evacuate their citizens, but you people are controlled by yeyebrities to think in a particular way?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by RPG2020(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Studying in Sudan like seriously
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by senatoreze: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerian rulers are completely clueless and arrantly shameless. Isn't it a shame of monumental magnitude that 12, 000 Nigerian students are in Sudan?

They have bastardized our educational system so that Nigerian citizens prefer to study in Sudan. Nigerian rulers are our foes. The sooner they are treated as such the better for the present generation and the generations unborn.

Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya evacuated their own citizens from the war ravaged Sudan. Sadly, it's impossible for Nigerian failed government to safely evacuate their own citizens.

If I may ask, what is never difficult to this useless government? Even to give a press release is also difficult.

If their children were in Sudan, will their evacuation be difficult?

Now that the federal government cannot rescue Nigerians in Sudan, it's better for them to seek for safety there. Nigeria is having wars from different fronts. And I believe that Sudan still remains better than Nigeria for the students who are already there.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by coputa(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Olowosaudi:
Hmmm. Funny people we are. Nigerians now japa to Sudan for further studies? Until we collectively resolve to fix this country and make it an eldorado, this cycle will continue. No where is sweeter than home but when we all decide to make our home inhabitable, we get this scenario whenever the abroad is in crisis. Sad!

There are two sets of Nigerians that populate Sudan; Igbo intinerant traders and those northerners sponsored by their state government to further their education in Islamic studies.The Igbo traders also filled the evacuation forms, that's the reason the number is high.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Litmus: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Image123:
Those young misguided people beating the drums of war and anarchy because their lamba champion lost woefully, they should use their brains and use their tongue to count their teeth. Peace is sacrosanct.

Those to whom you refer are probably scratching their heads while thinking, "but Call of Duty sweet o" undecided
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
I caught one Obidient/Ipob today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
On searching his moniker, I saw all the tribal vomits He spurs on nairaland.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
I will not hold it against him anyway, let me just assume he is catching cruise
grin

Lies from pit of hell...

Who do you think you are deceiving
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by TippuTip: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Useless FG
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Madups(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
E shock you? Calm down. Even devil shock because pikin wey belle know say everything under bubu regime don turn rocket science.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Juju70(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nonsense and bhari! If jibril were there will he not make plans to evacuate! Abeg make una enter bus begin find ya way! Fg dey drink fura for Lafia.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by zomby(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
grin

I call them gullible pure water sellers; bloody fools!

1 Like

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Tinubuderanged: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Excuses excuses is not what we want, we want results.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by thatigboman: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pandev:
name the countries and the date they evacuated their citizens. Also do well to post the link for such news so I can confirm. Don't run away, make sure you answer these questions. Thanks
saudia arabia evacuated their diplomats from sudan by bus too?
And US, UK and France evacuating by bus too?

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Why Sudan ffs? Of all places!

I wonder. What kind of certificate will they get in Sudan of all places, all in the name of Japa
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Adonike(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
grin

You registered this account just last month with the aim of discrediting Obidients falsely... Well, you are working for your pay and God will reward you accordingly.
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by Pandev(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
thatigboman:
saudia arabia evacuated their diplomats from sudan by bus too?
And US, UK and France evacuating by bus too?
Sudanese government just accepted to help those countries for the evacuation. As at yesterday, they are all having trouble. Enemies of Nigeria always trying to paint the country bad. Check the date and time of your news and know when it happened

1 Like

Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by okomoney: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
This people are not making any attempt to evacuate anybody. They are just politicizing the situation in other to remain relevant and retain their various political position. Thereby, maintaining their status quo in the economic system sucking on Nigerians. Serious country like USA, UK France and others aleady deployed military border of Sudan looking for a way to rescue its citizen
Re: Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG by BidenDTrounced: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
"The sponsorship of Nazism in Ukraine (at an immense cost of lives and property of the westerners and Ukrainians) only delayed but did not stop the inevitable.
If the west was really concerned with preventing a Russian invasion of surrounding countries, then they should have drafted a millitary agreement with those countries (an agreement that states that should Russia invade that country, then they'll collectively invade Russia). Where does Russia want to invade next? South Africa? Lagos? South America?
The narrative of the West keeps falling apart."

Mighty America, Britain and France can draft a millitary agreement with surrounding countries that if Russia should invade that country, they'll jointly invade Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) / Army Smashes Police Robbery Gang In Bayelsa / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.