Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union (2785 Views)

Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Mathantics: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Oluromantic: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
I do not see beauty. All I see is a naked woman

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by duduade: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Naturally Drop dead gorgeous
Even at her age

How many of Nigerian celebs can take these kain pictures with confidence

Very few

The other day that Toke graced us with her tuketuke body, our eyes almost blinded in short

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by vastolord4(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Funny how her meme daughter is growing fast.. BTW she still got it
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mumu gal, why she no pull the pants down to her knees make kobojunkie use the pics do soapy. 🤔🤔
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by wiseone28: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Mumu gal, why she no pull the pants down to her knees make kobojunkie use the pics do soapy. 🤔🤔
You never see or know how puci look before?

Her own is nothing different just because she is a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Festy4u(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
That na D Wade property! grin
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by FiremanX: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2023
Amazing body
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Joeyfizzo: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2023
Oluromantic:
I do not see beauty. All I see is a naked woman
pls rest! Na ona dey rape ppl children wey wear full cloths

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2023
She's proudly igbo.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Danisaint112(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Wow. shocked 50 but looks 27. The woman is a true definition of brown skin beauty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by padi94(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2023
That her baby pictures is one of the most used memes in the world
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Dshocker(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2023
duduade:
Naturally Drop dead gorgeous
Even at her age

How many of Nigerian celebs can take these kain pictures with confidence

Very few

The other day that Toke graced us with her tuketuke body, our eyes almost blinded in short

Oga park one side, them use filter edit her picture, you dey here dry do like dog on heat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by Psady(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga park one side, them use filter edit her picture, you dey here dry do like dog on heat.
true oo! Gabriel union on a normal day can't be that beautiful as that pics there, she's way older than that look.remember seeing one of her recent movie ,was shocked about her new look.
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by duduade: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

At least she still a lot better than your own yeyebreties who claim to be younger and have done ynash, breast and lipo surgeries
Re: Pictures Of Beautiful Gabrielle Union by detectivejones: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2023
I like how she works hard to maintain her shape. She's fionnee abeg

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me To Grow Up / Controversies Trail 28 Year-old’s Nigerian Marriage To 68 Year-old Greek Woman / My Babe Is Hotter Than Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.