Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears (48269 Views)

Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs / BREAKING: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2023
vision2050:
What about State and Local Government workers?
Who will do pay rise for private sector workers?
And for those self employed, who will pay Dem pay rise?
FG think only federal workers should benefits
How we go do? That's one of the benefits of being an FG worker.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2023
lexy2014:

some of you are easily deceived. little crumbs and then you forget all the atrocities. do you know what the govt is cooking with this so called salary increase? they want to increase price of fuel or you think that all of a sudden buhari has lost his wicked touch
Increment or not FG would still remove subsidy, so is it not better their pay was stepped up? Nawa o!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Abdogood:
Once subsidy is remove in June you all will understand that this 40% increament is a fraud. If fuel price goes up everything including your rent goes up to the moon.

We lack price regulary bodies. Lets brace up because this one go affect everybody.
Prices have always been going up in Nigeria since time immemorial, so it's nothing new. We go survive am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2023
ozo13:
I feel money will be shared to state as well via FAAC so I believe people should hold their state governors by the jugular and ask for accountability
You sound funny. As if no be dis same Nigeria we all dey.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Watcharena:
police and military are not under CONPSS and again CONPSS is just one out of 8 payment structures so it can't be true that majority of federal mdas are under CONPSS
Majority ain't under conpss, only about 144k plus staff, while the total of FG workers is about 700k. Do the maths.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Babathanks:

Is true, I stayed in abuja, but is only federal workers oo, my only problem now is that. What about state workers? Are they not entitle to? The governors will refuse to pay them
Not all FG workers.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2023
osato45:
why they may have considered them is the poor pay they receive
Infact, that's simply the only reason.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Healthquest: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2023
FantasyWolf:
So people in private sector fa
the statistics says de r unemployed
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by francotunsco: 12:59am On Apr 23, 2023
This is a good one for Federal government workers ooo. Nice one Bubu.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by JASONjnr(m): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Rinoxy:

Pls which MDA does a level 13 staff earn 160k?

I wasn't giving a precised answer to that.... I said, "IF"

But, there are many that earns even more than that....

I will beg you to find someone staffing with shippers council and you will know what blood money is all about.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by dejialam(m): 4:00am On Apr 23, 2023
It's good news for federal civil servants in Nigeria, as the government has started paying the 40% pay rise arrears. This is in line with the government's plan to cushion the effects of the planned removal of fuel subsidy, and it's a welcome development for workers who have been eagerly awaiting the payment of the arrears.

According to reports, workers started receiving bank alerts of the arrears on Saturday, April 22, 2023. The arrears came in alongside the April 2023 salary, which is another positive development for the workers.

The pay rise will be applicable to all workers from level 1 to 17, and it's a commendable move by the government to help government workers cope with the current economic realities. Rising inflation, the rising cost of living, hikes in transportation fare, housing, and electricity tariffs have made it difficult for many workers to make ends meet, and the pay rise will go a long way in alleviating some of their financial burdens.

Overall, this is a positive development for federal civil servants in Nigeria, and it's a step in the right direction towards improving the welfare of government workers
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by orisa37: 4:11am On Apr 23, 2023
"TO MAKE THE ECONOMY INTOLERABLE AFTER BUHARI EH"?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by des4ella(m): 4:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Rinoxy:

Ogbeni, that's because your agency is not under conpss, same with me, e no concern us.
Agbon, maybe I go forward my statement of account to u make u know whether I dey under conpss or not. This government thrives on propaganda and chicanery.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by orisa37: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2023
KEEP BUYING DOLLAR AT N1000:$1.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by orisa37: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2023
KEEP BUYING DOLLAR AT N1000:$1.
NGIGE NEEDS A FAREWELL HAND SHAKE TOO.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Stakekay1(m): 4:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Nothing special about the increment for those FG workers on CONPSS , I don't know what the noise is all about, this set of workers are the least paid compared to other salary structures of FG, many other salary structures are far better, they get their increment without any noise, CONHESS, CONMPASS etc had their increase before now which create huge disparity where for example a level 8/2 enrolled with CONPSS earn less than 60k while level 8/2 in CONRAISS earn 100k plus I think FG should reconsider this huge gsp and make all workers on the same level earn same salary with differences in allowance.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by lexy2014: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Rinoxy:

Increment or not FG would still remove subsidy, so is it not better their pay was stepped up? Nawa o!

you only corroborated what i said. the celebration of crumbs as if the government is doing nigerians a favour
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by saysoo: 5:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Rinoxy:

U're pained.
You are definitely not a family Man let alone a government worker.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Enemyofpeace: 6:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Mynd44 have you received yours?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Bluntemperor: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2023
vision2050:
What about State and Local Government workers?
Who will do pay rise for private sector workers?
And for those self employed, who will pay Dem pay rise?
FG think only federal workers should benefits

What about the Retirees?
Who fate are they relying on and who will help ?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2023
saysoo:
You are definitely not a family Man let alone a government worker.
By GOD'S grace I have two kids and a Senior Scientific Officer with National Board for Technology Incubation NBTI, an agency under FMSTI. Say something else sir.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Cazzim(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2023
lexy2014:

you only corroborated what i said. the celebration of crumbs as if the government is doing nigerians a favour
In that case I concur with you. Not like my agency benefitted from it tho.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

I wasn't giving a precised answer to that.... I said, "IF"

But, there are many that earns even more than that....

I will beg you to find someone staffing with shippers council and you will know what blood money is all about.
My brother, we all know how those shippers council guys are flexing naa.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Ameboperoo(m): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2023
mediclife1987:

Your mental process reeks of alcohol. You're just talking rubbish like a gateman who spent his holidays drinking to stupor in one bushbar.

Has the FG ever adjusted salary for a particular pay structure?

Minimum wage, Health Hazard, Consolidated salaries etc; all made to cut across, but na this one you dey take deceive yourself sey na only CONPSS go collect...

Wake up and smell the coffee mumu, it's impossible to just adjust a single salary structure like that.

Stop reasoning like a gateman that hopes FG would pay him like his boss one day...

Oga. He is correct. The circular was out since April and clarified that it's not a salary increase. Ngige also stated that their agreement with labour unions is that salaries will not be reviewed till next year 2025. Then , labor and other relevant stakeholders will come to table to negotiate.
He reiterated that it's not a salary increase but for only a consolidated allowance for those on CONPSS

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Tonytonex(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2023
GoWithGood:

You see. Some families even up to the extended family don't have even one person as a federal worker.
is police included?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Tonytonex(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Kingray10:
Those if you who don't understand the purpose of this, be ready to buy fuel 500 upward.
it will be almost the same price with diesel and kerosene. About 750 to 800

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Neddyogu(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2023
egunna:
all u said are beside the point. The question is,was there a review of the hazard allowance for some health workers or not?that's the premise here.u can educate urself some more on this.
Not all health workers have got the reviewed hazard and arrears oo. I can tell u for free that medics in federal universities never see shishi as regards that phantom hazard allowance.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2023
gloryman91:
Fake news, I am a federal worker received my Alert this morning without shishi on top, just the normal salary.

Are you on CONPSS?

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by seunmsg(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2023
mediclife1987:

Your mental process reeks of alcohol. You're just talking rubbish like a gateman who spent his holidays drinking to stupor in one bushbar.

Has the FG ever adjusted salary for a particular pay structure?

Minimum wage, Health Hazard, Consolidated salaries etc; all made to cut across, but na this one you dey take deceive yourself sey na only CONPSS go collect...

Wake up and smell the coffee mumu, it's impossible to just adjust a single salary structure like that.

Stop reasoning like a gateman that hopes FG would pay him like his boss one day...

Sometimes, don’t argue when you don’t have the facts. Stop insulting people when you’re not sure of what you’re saying. Attached is the circular from NISWC for the increment of salary for only civil servants on CONPSS.

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by jattopeter(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2023
chromofg:

Chai! See this wasted sperm , Mumu with poor understanding , the high ranking officer that got the increase is working in a CONPSS organisation nitwit , you don't even no how FED GOVT salary is structured and you are here displaying your ignorance. Pig
Please, I want to be more educated pls.
I thought the 40% increase, is for as many under the payroll of FG. Please, enlight me abit.f thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.