Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner (1778 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Young lady emphatically clarifies why she won’t marry her partner despite being the sponsor who trained her through school.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment a lady reportedly pulled her relationship plug with her partner.

According to the lady in the viral video, her partner has no right to feel entitled to marriage from even though he paid for her education.

She pressed on to state the ridicule she faced at the hands of his family who see her as nothing but a financial burden on their relative.

Watch the video HERE

https://repnaija.com/training-me-through-school-doesnt-mean-i-will-marry-you-lady-tells-partner-video/
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by virginprincess(f): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
cheesy cheesy,she is right though.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Godsongang: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Make I book space, over to you the elders of nairaland.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by MightyHand(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Space for sale to Urgent 2k Gender

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Exceed15: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Flight90: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
angry
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Berrityga: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Women are scum nah mumu dey love. Why didn't your father train you?? As long as hs trained you. You are exclusively his property for life, know that and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Nazgul: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Some men sha, look at what someone spent his hard earned money to train...she's not even beautiful. Like I can literally walk past this one and not even notice her sef.

I guess the saying "one man's meat is another man's poison" is correct after all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Modifire(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
The guy training this bitch to school must be a looooooser

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by ahnie: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Speechless
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by kelspinall(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
i rather buy a poultry,flood it with chicks,load it with feed(their food).take care of them till they're ready for business and sell them of off to consumers,make my gain and do it again than helping one ungrateful and heartless daughter of someone to school .....(spits)

6 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
all these yeye people sponsoring stranger through school will not listen...see her now.

golden rule of life NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO SPONSOR ANYONE THROUGH SCHOOL THAT HE ISNT MARRIED TO....

the dude who sponsored the above woman should come to NL court so he can be flogged mercilessly in a public park!

5 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by kings59: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
virginprincess:

But remember if the man didn't train her, she would be an undergraduate which would be a turn off.

Now she has been trained or being trained, she's blabbing.

The only time it will be right is if she pays back everything the man assisted her with.

The big question, Can she do that?

I pity simps

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by labake1(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Some men can't do good for free. Do good and meet your reward in heaven
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Basilokumo93: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Make I kuku start to dey book bet9ja for tomorrow game weather god go bless him pikin

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by kelvine(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Question is if the man can do it for a fellow man ?
In four years a man searching will get a wife and have kids
Why wait to see a stranger graduate before expecting your investment in her to lead into marriage
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2023
RepNaijaUpdates:
■ A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment a lady reportedly pulled her relationship plug with her partner. According to the lady in the viral video, her partner has no right to feel entitled to marriage from even though he paid for her education. She pressed on to state the ridicule she faced at the hands of his family who see her as nothing but a financial burden on their relative.
Na una dey hand una self to all that ridicule by dating men who see you as nothing more than property to be bought though. She should at the least make certain that she has a recording or video of him explaining he is not paying her fees in exchange for marriage. Because it is possible that he might try to sue her in the future if she continues to resist at this point. undecided
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Fortune118005(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmmmm sad sad
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Emmanuel909090: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2023
What will motivate me to train an ugly thing like this, some men's taste is useless

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Samuelnze(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2023
She don enter school shine eyes,why she no talk am when she was given #4700 to register for jamb?.. I rather train my grandparents of 85 and above in school than train any nigerian bitch hoping that i will marry her after university education.. Ungrateful fools..

3 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Samuelnze(m): 1:22am On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
Can i train you in school but won't marry you?.. You really need to go to school. Your IQ is damn low.. Dm if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Kobicove(m): 1:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Only a very foolish man will train a lady he is not married to in school with the hope of marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by sageb: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2023
kelspinall:
i rather buy a poultry,flood it with chicks,load it with feed(their food).take care of them till they're ready for business and sell them of off to consumers,make my gain and do it again than helping one ungrateful and heartless daughter of someone to school .....(spits)

Really?
The poultry business will give you ROI but the other one is probable.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by virginprincess(f): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Samuelnze:
Can i train you in school but won't marry you?.. You really need to go to school. Your IQ is damn low.. Dm if you are interested.
How many of your family members have you trained in school
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Autobot05: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Very good .. i support the woman cool cheesy

This is a good example that money has nothing to do with love
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Only a fool does that. If you play the role of the father don't expect to change role to husband after few years.

You surely would remain a father and a sponsor.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Samuelnze(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
How many of your family members have you trained in school
my grandmother is currently in uk about to get her 5th degree.. This is to tell you how serious we have taken education..
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Blissful45(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Eye opener
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by virginprincess(f): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Samuelnze:
my grandmother is currently in uk about to get her 5th degree.. This is to tell you how serious we have taken education..
If you have the resources then i won't mind,afterall no one rejects help.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by Samuelnze(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
If you have the resources then i won't mind,afterall no one rejects help.
Hmm. Women ehh.. But you go marry me after training you through school abi?
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner by virginprincess(f): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Samuelnze:
Hmm. Women ehh.. But you go marry me after training you through school abi?
If you worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me / How True Is This About Tiktok Users? [picture] / My Gurl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.