Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? (3151 Views)

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor My Visit To Aba To Go See My Ailing Mum / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am a 23yr old freshman and tired of living in abject poverty. I am passing through the worst phase of my life. I need a God sent sponsor who can help me travel out. You don't have to worry about my personality because I am one of the nicest person you'll ever come across (mentally and logically). I promise you I will make it once my two legs lands in the foreign soil. šŸ™šŸ™

I really need to do something cos my condition ain't getting any better by the day. I need a miracle in my life, Lord. šŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
I will pay back all it cost to take me there ā€” I can take blood oath to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
so only if/when you go abroad will your poverty situation change?! people like you who believe that they will automatically make it abroad, are the ones who fail the fastest. you think EVERY NIGERIAN abroad didnt think they will succeed when getting there?! you have no idea what life is abroad, so how can you make such failed assumption? do you have a working visa? do you have somewhere to live? o you have money to sustain yourself until you get a legal job?
abeg, just say that you will try your best when you japa, but dont assume nonsense. many are stuck abroad with their tail between their legs, not wanting to go back to Nigeria for the exact same above reason (aka shame of having achieved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after years abroad).

by the time you will wash enough dishes and/or mop enough floors and/or carry enough bag of cement, na that time you will remember how sweet Nigeria was!

13 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
I will pay back all it cost to take me there ā€” I can take blood oath to back it up.

the above is the reason why some straight Nigerian men abroad have started selling their nyansh to gay oyingbos! beware lil brotha!

13 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
so only if/when you go abroad will your poverty situation change?! people like you who believe that they will automatically make it abroad, are the ones who fail the fastest. you think EVERY NIGERIAN abroad didnt think they will succeed when getting there?! you have no idea what life is abroad, so how can you make such failed assumption? do you have a working visa? do you have somewhere to live? o you have money to sustain yourself until you get a legal job?
abeg, just say that you will try your best when you japa, but dont assume nonsense. many are stuck abroad with their tail between their legs, not wanting to go back to Nigeria for the exact same above reason (aka shame of having achieved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after years abroad).

by the time you will wash enough dishes and/or mop enough floors and/or carry enough bag of cement, na that time you will remember how sweet Nigeria was!

Thanks for your contribution sir. I have been serving mason since I was 19 up till now. I don't mind washing dishes or moping floors honestly.. I'm telling the gospel truth. I just want to help my life and that of my family. I just need a helper honestly. I promise to repay all that was spent in bringing me over ā€” even with interest. I am tired of Nigeria sir.

Pls help me if you can šŸ™šŸ™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above is the reason why some straight Nigerian men abroad have started selling their nyansh to gay oyingbos! beware lil brotha!

Pls how can I convince you that I mean each and everything I said ?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
Thanks for your contribution sir. I have been serving mason since I was 19 up till now. I don't mind washing dishes or moping floors honestly.. I'm telling the gospel truth. I just want to help my life and that of my family. I just need a helper honestly. I promise to repay all that was spent in bringing me over ā€” even with interest. I am tired of Nigeria sir.
Brokeness post=122684597:
Pls how can I convince you that I mean each and everything I said ?
Pls help me if you can šŸ™šŸ™

i am sure you mean everything you wrote, because you have never been abroad yet...you've never been in a country where the winter cold could kill you and therefore you need somewhere warm to sleep; you've never been abroad where you could work for 18hs per day doing illegal work, and not remotely make ends meet; you've never been abroad where even with the best diplomas in hand, you still wouldnt find anything better than washing dishes.

bro, i understand your frustration of being in Africa, but stop looking at movies or listening to yeye people telling you that abroad is a walk in the park. everywhere you go there will be 100s of thousands of people like you desperate to make it big, thinking that life is so much easier in the west while failing to understand that you first need to get a good job to remotely be able to survive (or become a criminal).

i would advise you to instead try to make it in Nigeria and save as much as you can (easier) then go abroad on your own merit. dont get this begging mentality that will attract the wrong people aka people who will sponsor you abroad but then give you a package to bring over (that could land you in DEATH PENALTY in some countries).

6 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am sure you mean everything you wrote, because you have never been abroad yet...you've never been in a country where the winter cold could kill you and therefore you need somewhere warm to sleep; you've never been abroad where you could work for 18hs per day doing illegal work, and not remotely make ends meet; you've never been abroad where even with the best diplomas in hand, you still wouldnt find anything better than washing dishes.

bro, i understand your frustration of being in Africa, but stop looking at movies or listening to yeye people telling you that abroad is a walk in the park. everywhere you go there will be 100s of thousands of people like you desperate to make it big, thinking that life is so much easier in the west while failing to understand that you first need to get a good job to remotely be able to survive (or become a criminal).

i would advise you to instead try to make it in Nigeria and save as much as you can (easier) then go abroad on your own merit. dont get this begging mentality that will attract the wrong people aka people who will sponsor you abroad but then give you a package to bring over (that could land you in DEATH PENALTY in some countries).

In all honesty, I just need to get out of Nigeria sir. Nothing is working here. Nigeria is not for the weak. Nigeria is not fit to be called a country. Most times I just wish I was born 10 years earlier, at least I'd have known my way before the country spiralled out of control. Words alone can't do justice to how messed up the country is.

I like to tell myself the truth, I don't see myself making it here even till I graduate. The system doesn't favour the poor ā€” it frustrates them. If you base here, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
In all honesty, I just need to get out of Nigeria sir. Nothing is working here. Nigeria is not for the weak. Nigeria is not fit to be called a country. Most times I just wish I was born 10 years earlier, at least I'd have known my way before the country spiralled out of control. Words alone can't do justice to how messed up the country is.

I like to tell myself the truth, I don't see myself making it here even till I graduate. The system doesn't favour the poor ā€” it frustrates them. If you base here, you will understand.

what do you think will be easier... a stranger sponsoring a small biz for you in Nigeria OR a stranger sponsoring you to go abroad? you are focussing on the wrong things, and if you really need to get away from Nigeria, then catch a 15K bus to Ghana and see if things are better for you there.

7 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what do you think will be easier... a stranger sponsoring a small biz for you in Nigeria OR a stranger sponsoring you to go abroad? you are focussing on the wrong things, and if you really need to get away from Nigeria, then catch a 15K bus to Ghana and see if things are better for you there.

I think the former will be easier sir. I won't reject any if I were to be offered one. Someone here promise to take me to Italy by road if I pay but the thing is that I don't have the amount of money he is asking for.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1

I don't know why I can't upload photo here
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by KnowledgePower7: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
I have prostitute work for you in Pakistan

Pakistan visa is cheap

Your job is to handle Pakistan gbola 24/7

If you're interested, hit my DM

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by samwash(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
@Op, beware!!!
Don't fall into the hands of human trafickers & human organ harvesters.
There's one documentry I do watch on National Geographic channel
"Banged Up Abroad"
it's an eye opener, I recommend it to all our japa's
desperadoes.
Pls oo mk una dey do research for the country when una wan go before leaving, and make sure you travel with the right documents & legal way, many of our pple are languishing in various jail aboard.
Am not here to discourage anybody but just do the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
samwash:
@Op, beware!!!
Don't fall into the hands of human trafickers & human organ harvesters.
There's one documentry I do watch on National Geographic channel
"Banged Up Abroad"
it's an eye opener, I recommend it to all our japa's
desperadoes.
Pls oo mk una dey do research for the country when una wan go before leaving, and make sure you travel with the right documents & legal way, many of our pple are languishing in various jail aboard.
Am not here to discourage anybody but just do the right thing.

Thanks. God will help me. My mama prayers will not let me go astray
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by ednut1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
As it stands you no qualify to get visa to any better country. UAE/dubai wey easy for Nigerians don cast. Go hustle more or acquire relevant skills wey qualify for visa. This is 2023 not 2007 or 1998. And no stranger will drop 4m to 7m a year for student visa for you. No guarantees you will get job after. Iā€™m assuming you dont have a degree yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
I think the former will be easier sir. I won't reject any if I were to be offered one. Someone here promise to take me to Italy by road if I pay but the thing is that I don't have the amount of money he is asking for.

bro, stop listening to yeye people promising you nonsense... many failed people ended up dead in Algerian/Libyan desert because of this madness of japa at any cost. so you are strong enough to jump in a car with total strangers, while they know you have money in your pocket?!? kai!

you case is just too much, you wont hear words until you actually end up in the desert and they throw your body out the car and abandon you in the middle of nowhere. good luck in whatever journey across the desert you are about to embark.

3 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by rtdCivilservant: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
I am a 23yr old freshman and tired of living in abject poverty. I am passing through the worst phase of my life. I need a God sent sponsor who can help me travel out. You don't have to worry about my personality because I am one of the nicest person you'll ever come across (mentally and logically). I promise you I will make it once my two legs lands in the foreign soil. šŸ™šŸ™

I really need to do something cos my condition ain't getting any better by the day. I need a miracle in my life, Lord. šŸ˜­
The good samaritan is also looking for who to sponsor them abroad too.

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by ednut1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

bro, stop listening to yeye people promising you nonsense... many failed people ended up dead in Algerian/Libyan desert because of this madness of japa at any cost. so you are strong enough to jump in a car with total strangers, while they know you have money in your pocket?!? kai!

you case is just too much, you wont hear words until you actually end up in the desert and they throw your body out the car and abandon you in the middle of nowhere. good luck in whatever journey across the desert you are about to embark.
his kidney and liver can fetch traffickers 5m or more šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Oyindamolah: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

Can you teach? If yes, UK needs teachers. Don't miss this opportunity
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

No. Although I'm tempted to try, but I won't. I don't want to add more pain to the one my family is going through. It will pain my mum cos I am the only son out of two children. I wish I had a senior brother, life would have been a lil easier to navigate for me.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

The good samaritan is also looking for who to sponsor them abroad too.

It's true. But I mean like someone that have already established themselves over there. It would be easier that way. I just wish God will answer my unspoken prayers one day.

The rich kids don't know how lucky they are.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
ednut1:
his kidney and liver can fetch traffickers 5m or more šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hola boss grin
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oyindamolah:

Can you teach? If yes, UK needs teachers. Don't miss this opportunity

What am I doing here? I can do anything that will take me out of Nigeria sir.

How do I get started pls? How do I get the visa? Hope I won't be asked for proof of fund?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Oyindamolah: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

What am I doing here? I can do anything that will take me out of Nigeria sir.

How do I get started pls? How do I get the visa? Hope I won't be asked for proof of fund?
VISA is free
You need International passport & ticket money
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oyindamolah:
VISA is free
You need International passport & ticket money

Tell me you ain't joking. Pls like how much would ticket money cost? I think I have a nice plan now
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Oyindamolah: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

Tell me you ain't joking. Pls like how much would ticket money cost? I think I have a nice plan now
https://www.nairaland.com/7550313/uk-qualified-teachers-status-qts

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your moniker though grin
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Your moniker though grin

Being broke in Nigeria isn't fun at all
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by RPG2020(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
What you good at? let's start from there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Fishermen Capturing A Real Life Mermaid (pix/vid) / Our Ladies Should Start Watching Their Weights / See How Nigerians Are Making Themselves Happy This Period (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.