Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician (683 Views)

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by Starpotter: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2023

A Kenyan politician has reportedly claimed that he used to read with the light from the cigarette his father smoked.

Citizen TV Kenya reports that the statement was made by Deputy President, Rigathi Gachagua while trying to share his success story.

He was quoted as saying that he now has a doctrage degree despite his struggle his family endured while he was growing up.

According to local media, Gachagua made the disclosure while addressing a cross section of supporters over the weekend.

“I remember when I was young I used to study using light from my father’s cigarette and I am now a doctor,” he was quoted as saying.

https://twitter.com/citizetvkenya/status/1649673692316672002?s=20

SOURCE https:///i-used-to-study-using-light-from-my-fathers-cigarette-kenyan-politician/

Re: I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by thesicilian: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Your father could buy cigarettes but couldn't buy candles for you. Obviously there's a lai Mohamed in every African country.

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by Ihateheadslamer: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2023
Lia Mohamed is a learner compared to these man tongue
thesicilian:
Your father could buy cigarettes but couldn't buy candles for you. Obviously there's a lai Mohamed in every African country.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by Creamypie(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Even statan go reject this Man and his lie. Damn shit

1 Like

Re: I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by Holyfic: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Lie Kee you de grin

1 Like

Re: I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by RamseyKush: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Lai Mohammed in the making 😂😂
Re: I Used To Study Using Light From My Father’s Cigarette – Kenyan Politician by jaeyking(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Your papa could afford cigarettes but couldn't buy candle for you

And you eyes never spoil

We need to study your eyes cuz it's damn powerful

Lia Muhammad dey learn from you

(1) (Reply)

INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG / Obama Transition Chart / The Day Barack Obama Made Me Shed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.