Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? (254 Views)

8 Notable Events To Remember About The Year 2021 / ABACHA'S GIFT: 21 Things To Remember About Gen. Sani Abacha, No.21 Will Surprise / Why Suddenly Buhari Remember About Ballot Box Snatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by larrymoore(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2023
I seem to forget a lot of things about the past policy of the out going administration but naira crunch is still holding my neck.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by BigIyanga: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2023
larrymoore:
I seem to forget a lot of things about the past policy of the out going administration but naira crunch is still holding my neck.
No declaration of asset as promised.
No office of 1st lady..they had too many with 1st ladt SS guys arresting abd beating up people
-Insecurity
-$1 from N199 to 750
-No Air Naija as promised
-No Subsidy removed
-No New Naira Notes
-No old Naira Notes
-Hunger and poverty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by Billionaire2: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2023
the countryโ€™s problem is not the government but the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by alizma: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2023
New naira notes and second Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by Mmaduise(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2023
There are much to remember which makes it hard to remember cuz of the pains, trauma.

And the worst of it all is that some fools still voted the same lunatics into power again.

I can't still believe that I'm staying in the same country with hausas. People with lesser brain. No education, so damn poor, easily decieved.

TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by larrymoore(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
alizma:
New naira notes and second Niger bridge.
is is clear from you that the administration is not bad.
Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by larrymoore(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mmaduise:
There are much to remember which makes it hard to remember cuz of the pains, trauma.

And the worst of it all is that some fools still voted the same lunatics into power again.

I can't still believe that I'm staying in the same country with hausas. People with lesser brain. No education, so damn poor, easily decieved.

TUFIAKWA
your right to your opinion ends where other right to defend their right begins.
Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by gidgiddy: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
larrymoore:

The outgoing administration is not worth remembering

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by Madmohamed123: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
larrymoore:
grave yard nothing more

1 Like

Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by VinnyBaba: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
*Buhari's Inability to form a Cabinet from May 2015 to Nov 2015. ๐Ÿ˜•
*Buhari's 8months Travel Abroad.
*ASUU Eight months Strike
*Derailing of Trains
*Owo Massacre
*Benue Pple Killings by Herdsmen
*Naira Redesign wahala
*Hyper Inflation
*Deborah Samuel's painful murder.
Etc.. undecided

I Salute APC/Tinubu fans for their Courage in 'Helping' Nigeria. ๐Ÿ‘ sad ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by sonature1: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
I'll remember the last administration as a preventable calamity that shouldn't have happened to Nigeria if we had sane citizens
Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
larrymoore:

Covid - 19 loan. First time FG money enter my side.

Thanks to Buhari but him no try for Nigeria at all.
Re: What Would You Remember About The Out Going Administration? by Jostoman: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Osun and Ekiti election

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Swears In Six Permanent Secretaries, Presides Over FEC / Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Ozb's Victory: A Restoration Of The Sanctity Of Elections In Imo State - Alakwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.