Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men (4342 Views)

Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart Men? / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
I have often contemplated why women prefer simple minded men who are focused on earthly and socially recognizable successes over men with depth and intelligence.

Women like men that are predictable and easy to manipulate, they avoided smart men because they are highly intuitive and a smell fakeness from a mile off.

Even when a smart man is rich he still looks poor because he is more focused on generating more wealth by challenging his intellect and competing with other intelligent people. But women love a man that wears the latest designer wears, takes her to dubai for shopping... etc

You hardly see a smart man being passionate about pop culture, women love a man that is a diehard manchester united fan or wizkid fan.

Smart men take calculated risks, are reflective and self examining, they will examine the consequences of their actions. Women love a man acts before he thinks, imagine this:

You are taking a walk with your girl one night and suddenly 5 guys with machetes starts walking towards you to attack and do you harm

Smart guy will run with his girl. Because smart guy is already aware of potential outcomes and will not be impulsive in tge way that females find attractive.

But women want a man that will fight and defend her. yes, fight and defend her bare handed against 5 men with machetes! A stupid man will succumb, he will act before thinking.

Smart men rarely belong to any well-known, mainstream category of people, that means being an unknown brand and women will never take a risk with an unknown brand.

Not being easy to Manipulate is the main reason why women hate really smart men.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmmm what an epistle
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Autobot05: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
50% sense
50% crap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Autobot05:
50% sense
50% crap

Ok
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by anungangampu: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Answering from Bible understanding I would say. Men came from the earth while woman is a creature of an existing being(human). Real Men are drawn to earth ( finding problem and solving earthly issues). Women are drawn to an existing earth( material earth and emotions earth)
So likely, it's natural for a woman to avoid men who's focus are solving life issues and not focusing on them. And it's natural for women to seek for men who are drawn to material things of life and who knows how to display emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Hmmm what an epistle

Abi
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Baronthecelebri: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
You're right
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
You're right

Thank you!
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by danielistics(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
How does it relate to Empress Njamah.
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
danielistics:
How does it relate to Empress Njamah.

What kind of man leaks nude pics of his ex?
What kind of woman sends nudes over digital platform?

Answers:
Simple minded man.
Unintelligent woman.

14 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Poor dumb women are a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Talk2nanro(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Smart write up

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Siminialaye20(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
I prefer being unpredictable and not easily manipulated by women.

8 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Siminialaye20:
I prefer being unpredictable and not easily manipulated by women.

Women dont like that.
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Siminialaye20(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't care
Birdbyrde440:

Women dont like that.

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by realestate99: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2023
You are 80% right, the remaining 20% is to give space for outliers.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by SkengRay: 2:37am On Apr 25, 2023
he right though. I love that second to the last paragraph

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2023
SkengRay:
She right though. I love that second to the last paragraph

Nigerian girl its easy to recognise your comments.

Btw its the things women love, a man that acts without thinking.
If such a man finds his wife cheating, on first impulse he will become violent. I watched a real video where a husband stabbed his cheating wife 109 times!
Why commit murder if you can just divorce her and remarry? Instead of acting on animal impulse.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2023
realestate99:
You are 80% right, the remaining 20% is to give space for outliers.

Show me the 20% so i will explain it well to you.
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Autobot05:
50% sense
50% crap

Nigerian girl i know its you, i recognize your mode of commenting.
Show me the 50% crap so i can explain better to you.

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2023
Siminialaye20:
I don't care

Then its time to get richer. You will soon find a beautiful intelligent female.
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Autobot05: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Nigerian girl i know its you, i recognize your mode of commenting.
Show me the 50% crap so i can explain better to you.

I'm a guy .. stop generalizing
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2023
Autobot05:

I'm a guy .. stop generalizing

Its obvious but ok..
Can you point out tge 50% crap so i can explain to you?
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by LowKeyManny: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Not being easy to Manipulate is the main reason why women hate really smart men.

The gospel truth.

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Prettygirl200(f): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2023
And who told u I don't like smart guys? Omo I like them oo
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by marlow1962(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2023
@op, yes you're right. Women always finds that they can't manipulate offensive, na em make them dy date mumu men well well.

Yes some men are big mumu, behaves stupidity all cause of woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Autobot05: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
I have often contemplated why women prefer simple minded men who are focused on earthly and socially recognizable successes over men with depth and intelligence.

Women like men that are predictable and easy to manipulate, they avoided smart men because they are highly intuitive and a smell fakeness from a mile off.

Even when a smart man is rich he still looks poor because he is more focused on generating more wealth by challenging his intellect and competing with other intelligent people. But women love a man that wears the latest designer wears, takes her to dubai for shopping... etc

You hardly see a smart man being passionate about pop culture, women love a man that is a diehard manchester united fan or wizkid fan.

Smart men take calculated risks, are reflective and self examining, they will examine the consequences of their actions. Women love a man acts before he thinks, imagine this:

You are taking a walk with your girl one night and suddenly 5 guys with machetes starts walking towards you to attack and do you harm

Smart guy will run with his girl. Because smart guy is already aware of potential outcomes and will not be impulsive in tge way that females find attractive.

But women want a man that will fight and defend her. yes, fight and defend her bare handed against 5 men with machetes! A stupid man will succumb, he will act before thinking.

Smart men rarely belong to any well-known, mainstream category of people, that means being an unknown brand and women will never take a risk with an unknown brand.

Hasty and non factual generalizations

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Birdbyrde440: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Autobot05:

Hasty and non factual generalizations

Ok when you compare davidos dressing in public to charlie munger or alibaba's dressing, who looks poorer amongst them?

Women flock to flashy men, thats why celebrities have numerous baby mama's.

Every woman wants her man to protect her. But smart man must think outside society's paragdim sometimes, some men just go with the flow and fight for their woman even endangering his own life.
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Godsongang: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Nice write up. Always be smart

1 Like

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Autobot05: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Ok when you compare davidos dressing in public to charlie munger or alibaba's dressing, who looks poorer amongst them?

Women flock to flashy men, thats why celebrities have numerous baby mama's.

Every woman wants her man to protect her. But smart man must think outside society's paragdim sometimes, some men just go with the flow and fight for their woman even endangering his own life.

Say person no dey wear chain up and down like dog doesn't mean he or she doesn't dress well ..

Its all a matter of focus .. women love made men flash or not

Such men are disgraceful

Heck I dont even care about attracting women ... its always been a natural thing for me . I only care about the $$$ cool

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2023
She's still confused ๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men by Flora2Sweet: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Correct.... na talk u talk sooo hunty๐Ÿ˜

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love / Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) / This Is How To Sign Up For Zoosk Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.