Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Need Help, Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help, Please (248 Views)

I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted / A friend need your help- please do / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Greetings to you all.
I recently made this post about how I didn't fall dead victim to an accident, although got my bike damaged. I have been recovering from the physical wounds and psychological effects. If I have my way, I won't go into an Okada riding again. But as it is, I have to remain responsible by having something doing.

So many things got damaged in the bike: Headlight, suspension fork, fender, wheel rim and some other things that need repair/replacement and the repairer has come with N60,000 estimate to fix the bike.

Dear Nairalanders, I don't have such amount of money with me anywhere. Since the incident, I have rather been surviving on the little savings that I had, healing from the injuries and memory which almost took my life. Right now, I've nothing on me again, but I need to get back to work.

This is where I need you please, to assist me with any amount to repair the damaged bike and get back to hustling. I didn't plan and I didn't expect this at all. And if I have the money, I won't come here to do this.

I pray you consider me.

Thank you as you help me.
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
If this can be taken to the front page, I will appreciate.
Re: I Need Help, Please by GoWithGood: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Happy recovery sir and may you find favour.
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hello, I'm sorry for disturbing you guys. I understand how hard times are.
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
This thread is so avoided.
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
Re: I Need Help, Please by EKONGKING: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Pray to god, he will find solutions to ur problem.
Re: I Need Help, Please by Godjone(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Oga, are you seeking for this help unbehalf of the ridder or you are the ridder yourself because your write up clearly shows you aren't an okada ridder. Anyway, may help locate you if this is genuine
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godjone:
Oga, are you seeking for this help unbehalf of the ridder or you are the ridder yourself because your write up clearly shows you aren't an okada ridder. Anyway, may help locate you if this is genuine

I don't understand what you mean sir but I am the okada man.
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
EKONGKING:
Pray to god, he will find solutions to ur problem.

Amen. I'm praying.
Re: I Need Help, Please by LongLife4all: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Can I see someone to borrow me some money here to fix my bike?
Re: I Need Help, Please by SisterAnn(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
LongLife4all:
Can I see someone to borrow me some money here to fix my bike?
There are other things you can do to raise money to repair your bike apart from this you are doing here. Borrow you money on a faceless forum? You must be lordviccodaguru the scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi 2023: My Emergence As Governor Will Strengthen Kogi Unity, Says Dino / What Is That One Thing U Like Or Dislike About Buhari Govt. / OGD Hosts Largest Choir Concert In Ogun With Support From ADRON, TVC, And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.