Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Melt Her Heart With Any Of These 62+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Melt Her Heart With Any Of These 62+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend.. (437 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / 10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melt Her Heart With Any Of These 62+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend.. by QUEEN2015: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Words are powerful!

They have a way of making you feel less of yourself and making you feel the best of yourself. They shape you or mar you.

Most times, they make you hyperproductive or less productive/not even productive at all.

The height of what words make you feel, especially in a romantic relationship, do not underestimate.

You hear those sweet and sincere, heart-concentrated words and there is the BOOM!

You just can’t help but bask in the Euphoria of this love and as well be thankful for it.

More than ever, you want to love the sayer (lol, your boyfriend). I know that feeling!

Now to Mr lovey,

I know you love your girl to split, and you can’t get enough of how you feel about her daily.

You also want to be more expressive in affirming your love with cute words or statements and Romantic Message.

Awwn… mushy feelings!

That’s so cool!

You are so sweet, intentional, and selfless to just want to affirm your love for your significant other with cute statements.

Your journey to a long-lasting relationship with your GURL (lol, girl) just began.

This is because I’m going to help you out with the best cute things to say to your HER.

[b]1. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me
[/b]Looks like a familiar cute cliché to your girlfriend, yet evergreen. You could get the cutest reaction because you significantly recognize that she is very important to you.

[b]2. You aren’t an option, and you won’t ever be. You are my priority!
[/b]It’s more than impressive to know in someone’s life, you aren’t considered just as an option. You’re the priority. What better space could one ever occupy than this?

[b]3. life is beautiful because it has you in it.
[/b]Everyone particularly has their high and low moments. However, those moments are the most cherished with persons you love and vice versa.

[b]4. Memories with you, I won’t stop making them.
[/b]There are indeed memories you make with special people. Memories you dig into, and all they do is make you smile and wish to want to have them all over. It could place you have been to together, things you probably have talked about and laughed about, and other things you have done together.

[b]5. I love you; nothing and no one can take this way from me.
[/b]There are things you cannot take from people, how they choose to love you, irrespective and however, to say this, means you indeed put a premium on your girlfriend. No one means no one, as you make her know.

[b]6. I didn’t say I love you to hear it back. I said it to make sure you know.
[/b]Ah! This love thing is such a sweet and very personal cruise. It just positions you in an August place. It gives you these giddy feelings. Your girlfriend can’t hear this remark and feels she made a mistake choosing you. Overly, she would be grateful for someone who loves her so unconditionally.

[b]7. I chose you, the most excellent decision. I would do it over and over again.
[/b]Can I be very honest? This relates to me on a personal level. I wouldn’t hear someone’s son tell me, and I don’t want him to feel and know he made the right choice.

8. You mean a whole lot to me
A familiar cliché too, yet evergreen.
https://relationshipties.com/things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

We go collect as we dey collect / Lightskin Females Or Dakskin Females? / How To Meet Babes Online For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.