Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest (30037 Views)

Bandits Kill 9, Kidnap Zakariya Markus (Ex-CBN Director), 34 Others / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Waywardson6: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
I don't think it's still safe to show the faces of the abducted on media. Still glad they escaped from hell.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by GreatUniben: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Trust me these are all lies. There are no girls in Sambisa forest. The girls are in another location and two of them were released in Sambisa forest to continue acting the script.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by GoodLord95: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Funny enough Boko Haram knows they will not/cannot defeat the government. They are the public face of a long line/ long string of a secret organization whose aim is to imprison the population of earth as slaves. Boko Haram also follow orders but they do not even know where the long line ends neither do they know where it began. Behind every public single 1 action of Boko Haram (for example this release of 2 chibok ladies) there are 50 secret sinister actions unknown to the public. They are very intelligent in hiding in secret places unknown to the public. No matter how long it takes all islamic terrorists will eventually get destroyed because they don't know what they are doing, it's like the case of a little baby playing with gas burner, which is why they need to recruit more and more fighters to test thier inherited knowledge. One very useful hint for our Nigerian soldiers is that "Boko Haram are always wanderers" they are always moving around the globe searching for mineral resources and lost treasures. Which means if we just want to keep watching them they might come to your backyard one day to dig the ground cuz they are searching for something sad. Their forefathers left them hidden treasures all over the earth but good news is that they must always wander about searching for those things sad undecided angry and thier forefathers are Egyptians grin. Yes thier forefathers are Egyptians because Islam is just like a tool to them just as Ak47 is to a soldier.
Egyptians always have secret and sinister moves, i advice everyone working for Egyptians to always watch thier back because they are known to always have hidden motives, that is thier true nature. In fact Egypt invented secret organization, Egypt is the mother of secret organizations. tongue angry
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Where are their babies? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Joey4321: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see bandits kidnapping Buhari after May 29, I see Tinubu saying that there's no money to pay for ransom, I see the unthinkable happening to"you know who"

This I have seen.

When will you end these your false prophecies?
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Gagox86: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
After how many years in captivity?
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Meliziz: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
And the cannot lead the Army to locate others? Were their eyes also covered when they found their way out of the bush?
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Enemyofpeace: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Those modafokas go don fok dem tire
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Enemyofpeace: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
ediblesz:
Where are their babies? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
they're with their fathers
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Tess24: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see bandits kidnapping Buhari after May 29, I see Tinubu saying that there's no money to pay for ransom, I see the unthinkable happening to"you know who"

This I have seen.

Amen ooooo
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by AmazingELixir: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
lipsrsealed

They're no longer girls but mothers and wives of terrorists
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Jnkay: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
APC can only deceiving the gullible. scripts from APC to APC foot soldiers. They used it against PDP, Jonathan and now they want to leave office is another story again. Mark my words 40 will escape again before 29th,May. Buhari has made it clear that he is going back to where he is imported from and if they didn't accept him in Daura, he will go back to Nigel Republic.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

THE RAPIST? Haba! Fear God na

A therapist is a person who offers any kinds of therapy. Therapists are trained professionals in the field of any types of services like psychologists, social workers, counsellors, etc. They are helpful in counselling individuals for various mental and physical issues.

Always read first, before you comment. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by danhans(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
After 9yrs an episode unfolding
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Govocrete: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sambisa forest, I though it was under the army control.

Is the Sambisa forest larger than the amazon forest that its taking 100 years for the army to capture. Or is it an evil forest that the army dare not enter?
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
They look old cry
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by nony43(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mummyfour:
I was never forget how Nigerians applauded him when he made that statement to relocate to Borno.
Yet he only ended up relocating to UK .

Buhari is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
He knows and that is why he is apologising to Nigerians for his crass failure, but what shocks me is that even his supporters that are part of the Nigerians that he hurt and apologised to are still seeing nothing bad in that man and his wicked style of leadership.

I give up on Nigeria and Nigerians

You are right.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Rocktation(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Here we go again.

Can we just rest from all of these

Its obvious the government doesn't want to end this.

Telecom companies should work with government military and fish out these people for crying out loud.

Honestly, it pains me. This place has a name...Sambisa forest. Going there and carrying people out is the big work that is beyond their intelligence...ohhhh so sad for the girls.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Primusinterpares(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rocktation:

Honestly, it pains me. This place has a name...Sambisa forest. Going there and carrying people out is the big work that is beyond their intelligence...ohhhh so sad for the girls.
Its quite pathetic
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by tenpipsperday: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
As usual foolish Nigerians will keep themselves busy with this deception for days.

Just to take their mind off the mandate thief.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Phemzyl: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
VaderRohr:
Thank God for safe release.
Donโ€™t you mean escape
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Phemzyl: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
tenpipsperday:
As usual foolish Nigerians will keep themselves busy with this deception for days.

Just to take their mind off the mandate thief.
Black people
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by JOemmy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Buhari and his fulani nigerian army are just fooling themselves there's absolutely no way they will say that they don't know the exact location where these helpless girls have been kept in sambisa forest all these years. Will the story be the same if the abductors where to be ipob members in igboland?
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

A therapist is a person who offers any kinds of therapy. Therapists are trained professionals in the field of any types of services like psychologists, social workers, counsellors, etc. They are helpful in counselling individuals for various mental and physical issues.

Always read first, before you comment. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

"The Rapist" is equally spelt as "TheRapist".
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by XAUBulls: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
SportFm:

https://dailytrust.com/two-chibok-girls-escape-from-sambisa/
Esther Markus! I remember seeing her mother sobbing on TV back then, and I hope she is still alive to see this. I never forgot that girl's unique name... Welcome home.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by godofuck231: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian intelligence don fail them
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by tete7000(m): 1:11am On Apr 26, 2023
These are the poor girls Buhari and APC used to campaign in 2015 with madam Oby to their help. Eight years is gone and Buhari is lamenting about going home, suffering from withdrawal symptoms. This shows nothing last forever, but one thing is sure, whatever a man sows he will reap. Let's see how it spans out for Buhari, the next few years, Tinubu too will have a taste of what he dished out from opposition camp with obedients waiting to unleash furry on him.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by BitterTruth0001: 2:20am On Apr 26, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Family business with their business partners though i pity the Christians among them like Esther that just escaped

Most are Christian. Chibok is a Christian village. Not everywhere in the north is Muslim
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Desusi: 3:53am On Apr 26, 2023
bakomann:
They look pregnant.
Na today,wetin their eyes no go see? Hmm,thank God for the gifts of life.
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Rosambort(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Divine escape undecided
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Rosambort(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
1 action of Boko Haram (for example this release of 2 chibok ladies) there are 50 secret sinister actions unknown to the public. They are very intelligent in hiding in seet places unknown to the public. No matter how long it takes all islamic terrorists will eventually get destroyed because they don't know what they are doing, it's like the case of a little baby playing with gas burner, which is why they need to recruit more and more fighters to test thier inherited knowledge. One very useful hint for our Nigerian soldiers is that "Boko Haram are always wanderers" they are always moving around the globe searching for

How is this even making comon sence
Re: 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest by Babastrong(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=122737831]I see bandits kidnapping Buhari after May 29, I see Tinubu saying that there's no money to pay for ransom, I see the unthinkable happening to"you know who"

This I have seen.[ This is how they begin their fake prophecies. If this one gets money tomorrow, he go build church and starts misleading people. Egbe ni fun eniti ako fi ise ran, to n jise.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs / APCโ€™s Propaganda Machine Canโ€™t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate โ€“ Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.