Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? (20317 Views)

The Food You Can't Give Up Eating. (pictures) / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Toeyean1507(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hamachi:
Where in Kwara are you from?
Ilorin.....oja oba
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by AstuteAyo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ewa
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by eminent91: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bread🍞.Even my kids know bread is my favourite food.

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Dybala85(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.

Same here
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Kendrick80(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Spaghetti
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by nedekid: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amala withe gbegiri and ewedu.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Toeyean1507(f): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

U go too fat
You are wrong sha
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by HausaIgboYoruba: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=122738620][/quote] Amala like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Justiceleague1: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Debinu (dates)
Only God will deliver me from Debinu.
I spend thousands on it grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Judolisco(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bintdawood:
E no go pass bread😹
we gather dey... When I moved to my self con to start my bachelor life... I chop bread for one week straight

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by crazygod(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Funny enough, garri and groundnut. I just love it. At least I take 5 times in a week. cool
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Goat meat peppersoup and pounded yam baptized with plenty vegetable. lipsrsealed
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Moi moi, yam porriage and all forms of yoruba swallow food [quote author=Hamachi post=122738620][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Moniya4Real(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
“Rice “ any day, anytime
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Love800(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Drinking garri nd kuli kuli for now
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one wey u juz dey laff laff for all the comment...r be like say u be foodie abi grin grin grin
Hamachi:
grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by abobote: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by brain54(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
There's literally no food I can't do without.

Yeah, I know some people might say eeerrr... fried plantains, but I swear, I've changed. 😌
I wanted to tag you with plantain…

Before I saw your comment. Can you swear by ogun or amadioha that you have changed?

Me too I don’t have any favorite food sha. I don’t know why. I feel it’s weird sometimes.

But once in a while I do have a craving for a particular food that I will eat oooooooooo…. Until I will get tired of eating it then It will begin to irritate me sef to the point of loosing interest.

And usually weird foods too. Eg I have had this craving at different times for cow liver, banga rice, kulikuli and garri, nwkwobi, bread/groundnut/Fanta, owoh soup/starch etc.

I remember during the coronavirus lockdown episode… the “crush “ I had at that time was bread/groundnut/Fanta collabo. So when they said stock your house with food you can guess what I did. I bought those very big bread (we call it ojule bread. I don’t know why. But the biggest size) I bought 2 and 3 bottles of groundnut. Na wetin I take stock house be that. I felt that was all the food stock I needed.

Lol!

I ate bread and groundnut till the point I started purging and I indigestion problems too. But I satisfied my craving.

At a point I had to go out and get more food stuff sha.

I am just weird with my eating habits. No favorites!
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by noble2faith(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With plantain (dodo/cooked)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With garri(drinking/sprinkled on)
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....

My partner in beans eating 👍🤜🤛

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Kingabia1998(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
I eat's anything I see I don't know if it's because of the condition of the country

But I cannot, even if I can,it must be a mistake or maybe a war crisis will make me eat beans with ripe plantain/pumpkin (we call it Añu in our local dialect)
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Eggs.

It Kills Hunger.

It really does.

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by akinade28(f): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rice ni o
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Cassandraloius: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
1. Catfish pepper soup and porridge yam/semi porridge ripe plantain/cocoyam.
2. Vegetable sauce and white rice
3. Toasted bread and egg
4. Banga soup coupled with snail/Goat meat and catfish with those little fresh things untop and ponded yam
5. Jollof meat ball spaghetti grin
Let me stop here, I love food cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by laiperi: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
What a relief!

I did not see noodles and egg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Streetmovement(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Toeyean1507:
I can't go two days straight without swallow......kuku Kee me

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wahalawahala 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amala and Ewedu...
with chilled owambe beer.
Agbado is not left out too grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by joexy7(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
See my person but i take this one senior you
bean and spaghetti

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With plantain (dodo/cooked)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With garri(drinking/sprinkled on)
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....
[/quote]
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Streetmovement(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo every food na hin we no fit do without o as long as hunger dey grin

But I got special love for grilled and spicey foods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Yoighaman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.

You will never walk alone kiss
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Fordzzy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin
Beans!

grin grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by cocoduck: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Le pain au a chocolat et une bouteille de coca réfrigéré. Dangereux mais ausi delicieux.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Iluvmycontr3: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
I can't stay for 2 weeks without soup and swallow.....🤣🥰

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. / I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.