Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? (20311 Views)

The Food You Can't Give Up Eating. (pictures) / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2023
lol, who no like man? I love man and I love intimacy too, i have stopped denying that fact.
Hamachi:
You go too like man
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Wawelexy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
SpaceXR:

Trust me I will try it out today. My wife will prepare it and I will buy fufu on my way home from work. I will update this comment tonight wink

Will be looking forward to that. grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by KINGOFHEART4064: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Omo na okro, I dey eating naim for my enemy house self[color=#990000][/color]
Sleekfingers:
1. Amala and Abula
2. Seafood Ila Alasepo with lafun
3. Creamy pasta with meat balls
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
brain54:

I wanted to tag you with plantain…

Before I saw your comment. Can you swear by ogun or amadioha that you have changed?

Hahahahahahaha
What I can tell you is that as long as there's ripe plantain, then plantain must be fried. grin

Me too I don’t have any favorite food sha. I don’t know why. I feel it’s weird sometimes.

But once in a while I do have a craving for a particular food that I will eat oooooooooo…. Until I will get tired of eating it then It will begin to irritate me sef to the point of loosing interest.

And usually weird foods too. Eg I have had this craving at different times for cow liver, banga rice, kulikuli and garri, nwkwobi, bread/groundnut/Fanta, owoh soup/starch etc.

I remember during the coronavirus lockdown episode… the “crush “ I had at that time was bread/groundnut/Fanta collabo. So when they said stock your house with food you can guess what I did. I bought those very big bread (we call it ojule bread. I don’t know why. But the biggest size) I bought 2 and 3 bottles of groundnut. Na wetin I take stock house be that. I felt that was all the food stock I needed.

Lol!

I ate bread and groundnut till the point I started purging and I indigestion problems too. But I satisfied my craving.

At a point I had to go out and get more food stuff sha.

I am just weird with my eating habits. No favorites!

Mr Brain, of all foods to stock your house with for during COVID, it had to be bread, groundnuts and fanta? cheesy
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Toeyean1507(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hamachi:
No wonder. Have you visited recently?
I was there in 2021
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Henadih(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Toeyean1507:

I was there in 2021
E don tey. Did my secondary there. I eat Egbo with beans and Gbeske( I can eat this for 365 days) plus those Fulani food at Oja Oba. I miss Ilorin.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by SouthernPlateau: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Pounded Yam with Catfish Pepper Sauce grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Sleekfingers: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
KINGOFHEART4064:
Omo na okro, I dey eating naim for my enemy house self[color=#990000][/color]

cheesy grin
I like it too.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by millstone(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
owo soup and starch garnished with perriwinkle and tiko

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Toeyean1507(f): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hamachi:
E don tey. Did my secondary there. I eat Egbo with beans and Gbeske( I can eat this for 365 days) plus those Fulani food at Oja Oba. I miss Ilorin.
We used to wake up to early morning freshly made egbo and beans courtesy of my now late grandpa.........Gbeske is beske o. I missed waara too both fried and boiled.
Village life too sweet abeg

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Hamachi(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
cheesy
Toeyean1507:

We used to wake up to early morning freshly made egbo and beans courtesy of my now late grandpa.........Gbeske is beske o. I missed waara too both fried and boiled.
Village life too sweet abeg
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by kinah(f): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
slam7000:

Shot fired, shot accepted.

Na so e dey start.😎😎😎😎

Abi my brother
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by kinah(f): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

That beans with corn is a special type of delicacy. Sadly it's been long since I had it.

Corn 🌽 is in season
Try it

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2023
kinah:

Corn 🌽 is in season
Try it

I sure will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.