Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? (20304 Views)

The Food You Can't Give Up Eating. (pictures) / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by schoolboymatt(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
rice
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by onadana: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=122738620][/quote]

Pus......s ..y...served hot and spicy. grin
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by LaSenior: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With plantain (dodo/cooked)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With garri(drinking/sprinkled on)
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....
just give you beans 60000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by RepoMan007: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Just give me beans....
Vawulence of the bum bum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Teeroyzimma: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....
weirdo pro max🤮

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Teeroyzimma: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Alaga2222:
Pussy😀
they talk food not private part🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by KangaIye: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans...... And her offsprings, moimoi, akara, ekuru etc
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by KangaIye: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....

My Personal Person cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans....if I don't eat beans in 3days,it's going to feel as if a part of me is missing
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
they talk food not private part🤦🏾‍♂️

It's food to the soul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.

I can do a month without rice
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Dzzzz: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Noodles
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Farid24224(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans 🥺🥺
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by MrFly(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Garri and any delicious soup
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by winner37(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Eggs soup, coconut rice, rice and stew , afang soup, egusi soup ,Editan soup and chicken and chips
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by emmancecute(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans morning, afternoon and night. Just make sure it is hot
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by R0LL0N(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....

Yeepa just discovered people eat beans with fufu and semo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Khyrvxjzy: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....

e sir are you sure u are ok. beans and fufu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by AyobamiIsaac12: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans cooked with cray fish and pap grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by SpaceXR: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Beans

Alone(porridge)
With yam
With bread
With fufu
With semo
With pap/custard

Just give me beans....
With FuFu? How? You mean beans as soup?
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by lalalista: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
swallow
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by KingMack(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
Rice.

I just love and enjoy eating rice from childhood. I don't care about the type, be it jollof, fried, coconut, banga, concoction etc. I will eat it if it's tasty.

I don't always feel comfortable if I haven't eaten rice in a day..... Even if I don't eat swallow for 1wk I won't miss it, but I must eat rice everyday.

you shall Rice again 😊 😉
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by kelspinall(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
beans soup and garri porridge yam
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by tonicyril: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Garri
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Jesterinjay: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Draslo:
Any swallow meal is okay by me. I can do it 3ce daily for the foreseeable future
ma nigga cool
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Lollz(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Indomie!!!!!
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Godsownfc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
jedaii:
Akpu and stew with pork meat
Pork? shocked
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by Tzar(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
For me, it is fresh pepper. Chilli and/or habanero pepper.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by thuxzwda1: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=1022738620][/quote]

Ẹwa(beans)
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by carl90(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Beans and every food products made from it.

Spaghetti

Eba and Ogbonno soup/egusi soup also does it for me.
Re: What's That Food You Cannot Do Without Eating? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Garri remain top of that list.

No be say I no get option but I can bank on the life saver anytime twice a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. / When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.