Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te (19462 Views)

Edo: Ignore Apapa's Letter, Akpata Remains Our Governorship Candidate - LP / Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te by Johans2023: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Slurity:
Don't campaign after election. I am a Lagosian for over 14 years now when i relocate to this state and i can tell you the difference. If we have just 10 states that grow economically the way Lagos has been growing, Nigeria will be a far better place economically. It appears you don't know the value for money because if you know it, you will not accuse Tinubu of stealing 50 billions monthly from Lagosian. how much is the total money generated by Lagos that a single person will take 50 billion. The highest Lagos state has ever generated in a month is 48 billion naira and you claimed Tinubu is stealing 50 billion monthly. You guys hatred has bling your eyes and sense at the same time. We don't even mind if he steals money, so far he is given us the result, we are fine. We have never for once said Tinubu is a saint like Obi that wore just 1 watch for 17 years and pay for fuel himself in filling stations. We are saying we want some that knows how to get result and also sustain it.
if you have brain you will go and watch what Shetima said during the campaign period. Go and ask Shetima then come and meet me.
Re: Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te by Freethinker87: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nzogbu2012:

But the same Lamidi delivered Lagos state for Peter Obi.....

Show me a picture of Lamidi Apapa on Peter Obi's campaign train or where Apapa campaigned for Peter Obi. I'll wait.
Re: Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te by harmony75: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
apapa the trator Labour Party must kick him out!
Re: Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te by Christistruth03: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
buchilla:
Which party did Apapa build? . Peter Obi made Labour Party stronger and popular. LP
scored over 6m votes in presidential votes according to INEC, has over 40 NASS MEMEBER- ELECT , a Governor-elect, and others. Was Apapa that achieve it. Why didn't Apapa come out to claim Leadership when Peter had not joined the party? LP was a party without even a Councilor.

Apapa was one of the founding fathers of the Labour party
Peter Obi only gatecrashed and tried to use money to hijack the Party

Peter Obi was supposed to be building APGA Party that made him Governor in appreciation for the opportunity they gave him
Re: Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te by IfnobeGod20: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nzogbu2012:

But the same Lamidi delivered Lagos state for Peter Obi.....

Which of the Lamidi Apapa are you talking about? Lamidi Apapa is from Ibadan and during the presidential campaign, he never join in the campaign train. A deputy national chairman, that doesn't join in the campaign in his own home state. That was too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court / Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) / Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.