Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,840 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) (4501 Views)

My Traditional Marriage Photo / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by frankadrian: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

I’ve been with the same man for more than 10 years now and every time he sees me naked he gets turned on. The intrigue is still there……infact I try to not let him see me if I know I don’t want something because I know if he sees me naked it’s gonna happen.

This logic is flawed and not applicable to everyone.

Also I said 10 years not 10 months if he was to get tired he should be by now.

Lol. They never play you the full album.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Paulnoma(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2023
Reminderz:
while this might be true sometimes in order to add some spark in the relationship, it's not necessary to make the union lasts longer... sometimes you just have want to be left alone and when you begin seeing much of each other, you tire yourselves out...

to make the relationship more interesting, mystery and doing unpredictable things keeps the flame burning... doing new things and shuffling with the old.

New things ke....
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by aurecia: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2023
koladata:
Na lie, when couple sees too much of each other's unclothedness , they loss interest in sex
so true
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by aurecia: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Reminderz:
while this might be true sometimes in order to add some spark in the relationship, it's not necessary to make the union lasts longer... sometimes you just have want to be left alone and when you begin seeing much of each other, you tire yourselves out...

to make the relationship more interesting, mystery and doing unpredictable things keeps the flame burning... doing new things and shuffling with the old.
true.absence makes the heart fonder.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

I’ve been with the same man for more than 10 years now and every time he sees me naked he gets turned on. The intrigue is still there……infact I try to not let him see me if I know I don’t want something because I know if he sees me naked it’s gonna happen.

I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2023
frankadrian:

Lol. They never play you the full album.
no mind am. Her eyes go soon clear
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by OtuologyProf(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Once you both bath together, believe me lhonestly, nothing like break Up, it can never happen. Try and see!

This is an Otuistic Fallacy!
Your statement is similar to this: " once you beat a lady any time she misbehaves , then make up with gifts and hot sex, She will never leave you"
There is no distinct reason for a lasting relationship, because of confounding factors.

Prof Itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by suzystores: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2023
BIG FAT LIE!
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Blupen969(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:
How I wish a lady somewhere will volunteer herself to bath with me....

Something I have craved for, lounged for and dreamt of.

No woman to call mine, no gf.... nothing nothing....

Just me and my deeeeeeeki
what are you scared of?

1 Like

Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by almarthins(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

Better you remain single then. Don’t commit to nobody simple.

did the poster implied that it has to be done everyday? undecided

Roki roki, our darling rokayat. grin
E no get as e wan be somethings are inevitable.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by EriMma1: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
It causes see finish abeg.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by koladata(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
okay but its a question of time. its normal .... familiarity breeds contempt
LeeSmart:

Boss hope u knw say dis thing wey u talk is not applicable to all couples abi? bcus i'm talking 4rm experience oo.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by onumadu: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

Madam the bolded suggests that you are agreeing with my position.
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by EmiDior(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

You got to be kidding. It should turn couples on more especially men unless you’re not into each other.
so u bath together with ur husband?
Re: Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) by Demigod22: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol, you must be joking. I have been bathing with my girlfriend and she still chat with other guys with the intention of cheating because those guys are even asking for her nudes, telling her she can do it and her boyfriend won't know.

We were bathing together everyday for one week but I still break up with her when I saw her WhatsApp chats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession / Advantages Of Dating A Slim Fitted Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.