Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) (72479 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2023
Mr. Kroger, good morning and happy Tuesday to you. Please come through to help. You will do so much for me with any help. I will really appreciate. It's not easy for me starting ALL OVER AGAIN. God bless you sir.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mr. Kroger happy new month.

I don't know if you have been seeing my comments mentioning you. Even if you cannot reply, kindly just like this post. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.