Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy (17855 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

Do you know the meaning of illegal?
illegal is whatever the white man wants it to mean for a black person undecided
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by KingGeedorah(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2023
Now why will Ms Hill be happy
When it's not Wyclif Jean
TemplarLandry:
It's better it's not RICO charges.
I have a feeling Lauryn Hill will be happy.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by shonepa(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Wyclef still go far, hes works after Fujees still there. Feat the likes of carlos santana, withney, Akon and so on; the bros don pay em dues.

Whyclef did not underachieve, how many musicians from Haiti can say they bested wyclef?

The most professional thing in career is to know when to stop.

The break up affected them all, only wyclef survived....lauren tried, but couldnt....her voice disappeared.

Wyclef is very much respect in the music world.

Roboto11:

Yeah.

I think they all underachieved considering their individual talent.

Lauryn fell off the planet for 10 years despite being the biggest thing for about 2 years.

Same with Wyclef.

From being the most sought after producer to being unproductive for decades.

Don't get me wrong, when they delivered they delivered.

But for some reason they lacked staying power.

I swear Ed Sheeran has had a longer career than them lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by Konjiboii: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2023
First John Forte now Pras,Wyclef at one point contested for presidency in Haiti, Lauryn hill dated one of the Marley's.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by Edusouls(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
USA the ailing giant is slowly dying, the rise of china has tilted the normal balance of the world, all these witch hunting and aggression of the west shows only frustration of the once world super power
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by alimiadedayo1: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2023
brain54:

I am thinking maybe marriage, family and child bearing got the best of Lauren…

As for wyclef I don’t think he under achieved.

Music and entertainment generally is about time.

If you say wyclef under achieved then you have to say the same for the timberlands, the missy elliots, the jarules, even at the local scene where is 2 baba etc. where are all of these people today.

I think in entertainment no one stays at the top forever. Young blood springing up every single day to challenge your spot.

Only a few sustain the momentum at the top for more than 4 or 5 years.

The thing is they did shine and performed when It was their time in the spotlight. The audience have a very short attention span also.

In my opinion wyclef is a bigger star than Ed Sheran though too!

you got it right.. That is peak in music super star career in life where they go down and it is normal and naturally.. Where is Akon today? he was the greatest artist in the world for good 5 years and That is the peak of his career..That does not invalidate the fact that he was a super star then.Morever, there are some artist like akon, 50 cent are business and money minded they just want to make money from music and retire from music or doing music as part time and venture in their business career..Wy clef is one of the greatest face of music in the history of hip hop whether anybody agree with me or not.. he has hit songs back to back
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
illegal is whatever the white man wants it to mean for a black person undecided

Yeah that's why Nikolas Sarkozy was sentenced, it's because he's a black man not because he committed illegalities.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by zedman1(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2023
brain54:

I am thinking maybe marriage, family and child bearing got the best of Lauren…

As for wyclef I don’t think he under achieved.

Music and entertainment generally is about time.

If you say wyclef under achieved then you have to say the same for the timberlands, the missy elliots, the jarules, even at the local scene where is 2 baba etc. where are all of these people today.

I think in entertainment no one stays at the top forever. Young blood springing up every single day to challenge your spot.

Only a few sustain the momentum at the top for more than 4 or 5 years.

The thing is they did shine and performed when It was their time in the spotlight. The audience have a very short attention span also.

In my opinion wyclef is a bigger star than Ed Sheran though too!

You've said it all, you just explained the thoughts that flashed through my mind immediately I read that line he wrote about Wyclef being an under achiever. One shouldn't even say that about Lauren.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

Yeah that's why Nikolas Sarkozy was sentenced, it's because he's a black man not because he committed illegalities.
france and america ? two different kettle of fish
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2023
ShaqFu:
So Praz wasn't joking when he said "the supreme dream team always up with a scheme".

Our Ghetto Superstar wants to be a real ghetto superstar. Lol
so you still remember the lyrics
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you got it right.. That is peak in music super star career in life where they go down and it is normal and naturally.. Where is Akon today? he was the greatest artist in the world for good 5 years and That is the peak of his career..That does not invalidate the fact that he was a super star then.Morever, there are some artist like akon, 50 cent are business and money minded they just want to make money from music and retire from music or doing music as part time and venture in their business career..Wy clef is one of the greatest face of music in the history of hip hop whether anybody agree with me or not.. he has hit songs back to back

There's no reason to expect any musician to be a hit all of their life but what is important is they do not turn to ignominious shadows of their peak.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
france and america ? two different kettle of fish

You said nothing about America, you said white man. But I guess Duncan Hunter and Lisa Wilson-Foley are black men. Or you will tell me some other BS excuse why they aren't valid examples. Go ahead make my day. LoLz.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

You said nothing about America, you said white man. But I guess Duncan Hunter and Lisa Wilson-Foley are black men. Or you will tell me some other BS excuse why they aren't valid examples. Go ahead make my day. LoLz.
try to focus bro, this is an american case

Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by Truthshscrazy: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
try to focus bro, this is an american case

I have given you 2 examples from America, be forming blind na. LoLz.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

I have given you 2 examples from America, be forming blind na. LoLz.
grin grin are you sat in your house in osogbo denying american racism Lordreed ?
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by ogbe88(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Yeah.

I think they all underachieved considering their individual talent.

Lauryn fell off the planet for 10 years despite being the biggest thing for about 2 years.

Same with Wyclef.

From being the most sought after producer to being unproductive for decades.

Don't get me wrong, when they delivered they delivered.

But for some reason they lacked staying power.

I swear Ed Sheeran has had a longer career than them lot.
U know nothing.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by ShaqFu: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2023
WrathOfHadez:
so you still remember the lyrics
of course I do. I memorize it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin are you sat in your house in osogbo denying american racism Lordreed ?

LoLz. I know you are just disingenuous and here you have proved it. So if a black man commits an illegality he shouldn't be prosecuted because he is black. Please tell me you aren't that lost.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by ShaqFu: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2023
naptu2:

remember this song, but my best is Nappy Heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8sNnNRhQ2g&pp=ygUSbmFwcHkgaGVhZHMgZnVnZWVz

If Pras is sentence to jail he will be feeling lots of injection. Chai.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by tolor: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
naptu2:
The basic problem is that he was acting as a lobbyist for a foreign power without declaring it.

In the USA, if you are acting in the interest of a foreign entity, you must declare it and register as an agent of a foreign power.
how do you identify as a agent of a foreign power😄 e dey do me somehow.

I am a spy a person of interest. Kindly monitor me.😁
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by naptu2: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
tolor:
how do you identify as a agent of a foreign power😄 e dey do me somehow.

I am a spy a person of interest. Kindly monitor me.😁

grin Thank you, that made me laugh.

But they are not exactly referring to spies.

For example, if you are an American journalist, but you are working for a Russian TV station that is government funded, like RTL, then you might have to register as an agent of a foreign power. The idea is to make people know that you are trying to influence American public opinion or the American Government on behalf of a foreign power.

Russia has also made a similar law since the invasion of Ukraine and Russians that the government believes are receiving money from the US Government or American companies have to register as agents of a foreign power.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I know you are just disingenuous and here you have proved it. So if a black man commits an illegality he shouldn't be prosecuted because he is black. Please tell me you aren't that lost.
whats illegal in someone paying you money to get a picture with the president ? grin
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by BidenDTrounced: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
whats illegal in someone paying you money to get a picture with the president ? grin

LoLz. I dunno why you act like an unintelligent person sometimes. Why are you acting like you dunno that is not the reason why Pras is in court, something that was even clearly stated in the article.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I dunno why you act like an unintelligent person sometimes. Why are you acting like you dunno that is not the reason why Pras is in court, something that was even clearly stated in the article.

Former Fugees rapper Prakazrel 'Pras' Michel has been convicted on criminal charges that he conspired with a Malaysian financier to orchestrate a series of foreign lobbying campaigns aimed at influencing the US government under two presidents.

doesnt sound like a crime to me. white people do it all the time. they call them lobbyists undecided
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:

doesnt sound like a crime to me. white people do it all the time. they call them lobbyists undecided

It doesn't have to sound like a crime, it only has to be against statutory law.
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

It doesn't have to sound like a crime, it only has to be against statutory law.
white people never get arrested for it
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
white people never get arrested for it

LoLz after showing you 2 different WHITE people who went to jail for it you still here forming blind. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Fugees Rapper Pras Michel Found Guilty Of Political Conspiracy by sukkot: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz after showing you 2 different WHITE people who went to jail for it you still here forming blind. Bwahahahahahaha!
oh ok lemme google em bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hammed Odunla 'Dento' Is Dead / Opetola Dolapo Badmus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday, Shares Photos / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.