Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. (2034 Views)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Names Five-man Panel, Fixes Date For Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Stephenndidi85: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2023
The 5 Appeal Court Judges To Preside Peter Obi’s Case Against Tinubu, INEC, INEC, and APC.

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Names

1 Like

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Vivianat(f): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Stephenndidi85:
The 5 Appeal Court Judges To Preside Peter Obi’s Case Against Tinubu, INEC, INEC, and APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Chucks13: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Very funny, too funny I swear. I just dey laugh....

1 Like

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by MissLeslie(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2023
What has Obi done to judiciary in the past, what has Tinubu contribute to judiciary, hope they are not like Amachi.

1 Like

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by AntiChristian: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Make them throway the case jáwé!
Obi no qualify for the election!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by ola6: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2023
😆
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by koxyz: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Op na jester
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by theophorus(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Okay
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by OKOATA(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
Con throw am away na.

8 Likes

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by AntiChristian: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2023
OKOATA:
Con throw am away na.

Na your eyes you go tey see am soon!
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by OKOATA(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na your eyes you go tey see am soon!
If I take my eyes see am how that won take add $1M for my aza.
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Ihateheadslamer: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2023
When I say O

You say B

Another one say I

Omo you no get manner tongue
AntiChristian:
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Names and religion and tribe

The most important criteria for any political work

1 Like

Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Humble432: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2023
OP what are their names
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
When I say O

You say B

Another one say I

Omo you no get manner tongue

Look for your younger siblings for manners not here!
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2023
OKOATA:
If I take my eyes see am how that won take add $1M for my aza.
Everything no be money!
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Their names pls
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Corn247: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Names and religion and tribe

The most important criteria for any political work

So soon.. You are not comfortable being in opposition again.
You guys will learn some lessons in the next 16 years, even the only region you are leading (north east) will leave you far behind now grin
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Hessem: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Why are u afraid of the tribunal
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Hessem:

Why are u afraid of the tribunal

Afraid?

They will give reasons why it was thrashed?

Locus standi, etc!
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by GreyLaw(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Corn247:

So soon.. You are not comfortable being in opposition again.
You guys will learn some lessons in the next 16 years, even the only region you are leading (north east) will leave you far behind now grin

Behind in what? Commerce, or properties or political power or development or what exactly?
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by OKOATA(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

Everything no be money!
Lol so na druggie be everything abi. Oga nothing I won hear now na money. Nothing concern me if BAT swears in or not.
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2023
OKOATA:
Lol so na druggie be everything abi. Oga nothing I won hear now na money. Nothing concern me if BAT swears in or not.

No na beer be everything!
How many people beer don give money?
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Let the games begin. . .
Stolen by iNEC and over to the judiciary in a EHEELCHAIR!

Let us see which APAPA- “technicality” they will use. grin
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Corn247: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

Dis useful idiots again..on my mention....haba mallam

U see what's happening in Sudan...it's gonna be a child's play if people like you are still let to roam the streets freely.
Obi must be given back his stolen mandate

You have reduced from majority to minority, calling for war will only reduce you from minority extinction.. I pity you cheesy
Re: The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. by Toptopfloor: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Let's watch and see.

Just 2k.

(1) (Reply)

Odeku, Please Stop Attacking IBB's Presidential Ambition / The Toothless General Ibb / Extremely High Crime Rate In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.