Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

A Lazy Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lazy Husband (9902 Views)

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lazy Husband by Outstrip(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
He is simply lazy. That is the short and long version of it.
Re: A Lazy Husband by claremont(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
Religion!!! angry angry angry
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
Outstrip:

He is simply stupendously lazy. That is the short and long version of it.
wink
Re: A Lazy Husband by annita19(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
Be patience smiley
Re: A Lazy Husband by CalienteMi: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
You knew he was lazy when you met him and married him thinking he will change. 

This is a message for all the ladies who are dating or thinking about dating.  If you are dating a man that has some flaws that are deal breakers to you, do not expect him to change over time or even after marriage. 

You can change the spots on the leopard but it is still a leopard.  If a man demonstrates characters that are questionable before marriage those same characters will rollover into your marriage. 

Do not lead with vulnerable emotions and desperation when it comes to a long term relationship (if you are seeking it) and do not sell yourself short (I am not talking about money wise).  I know this is a cliche but its true, Patience is indeed a virtue. 

Follow your heart and inner mind.  It will tell you DANGER, PROCEED WITH CAUTION, or GOOD ONE.
Re: A Lazy Husband by horny4u(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
Husband or sponger.

Are you waiting for the manna too jo o.

Pls stay there things will get better, 

once you have had anof u will no what 2 do.

Enjoy the sugarmummyness
Re: A Lazy Husband by God2man(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2011
Let your husband read 1 corithians 9:1-15. I do not doubt his calling. It could be so. However, let him see the reason for him to work for NOW, if not,his work as a pastor of the church will be hindered. It is the responsibility of the pastor to take care of the sheep. If members of the church asked for help, what would your husband do? Jesus said: it is more blessed to give than to receive. If it happens that God warned him to stop working. Then he can now concentrate on his ministry. But for now, let him see the reason,why he should do something. Let him give. So that he can receive. If he does not want to give,but only to receive. Then poverty is coming. Moreover, as the wife Go for higher counselling,consult great men of God in the city,for advise. They have passed through this way before,so they know how to handle it. As a wife, pray for your husband,wake up in the midst of the night and intercede for him,it works. Please and please, be soft with your husband, a good wife build her house. The Lord will see you through. It is not an easy road. God bless you. God2man.m to stop working. Then he can now concentrate on his ministry. But for now, let him see the reason,why he should do something. Let him give. So that he can receive. If he does not want to give,but only to receive. Then poverty is coming. Moreover, as the wife Go for higher counselling,consult great men of God in the city,for advise. They have passed through this way before,so they know how to handle it. As a wife, pray for your husband,wake up in the midst of the night and intercede for him,it works. Please and please, be soft with your husband, a good wife build her house. The Lord will see you through. It is not an easy road. God bless you. God2man.
Re: A Lazy Husband by obowunmi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ OP: that man is not getting a job.
Re: A Lazy Husband by sexsinners(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2011
thats not a husband nor a man, it's a freeloader, i suggest you pack your bags and leave that devil idiot immediately.

jobless ,lazy men do not deserve someone to take care of them.
Re: A Lazy Husband by obowunmi(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2011
@ OP: how desperate were you to get married ?!
Re: A Lazy Husband by Sesiman(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2011
Helloooo,my dear don't listing to any BAD or GOOD advice OK,just sit or better still lay down on your bed with you alone then think of your life again were am i coming from also were am i going,cry to your God. firstly as Urself how old am i? Also how old is your husband also did you av child BTW yourself? If you have standard certificate my dear don't tell him any thing just go out and look for better job that is good for you also don't think of him when u C Ur man on your way, cos he called him self pastor did God called him even anointed as pastor? my dear don't mind him is so lazy man even pastor in town also work, So i wish U best of lucky,
Re: A Lazy Husband by Mpetempe(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2011
The Wife Knew He Was Lazy But She Was Fooled.
Thats Why The Holy Book Says'My People Perish Because Of Lack Of Knowledge'.

He Said He Was Told Not To Work, That One Is A Very Big Lie And Blasphemy Against God. The Bible Its Self Described God As Hardworking Creator.

If He Was Told Not To Engage In Secular Business, Then Why Dont He Do His Father's Business And Do It Strong(Evangelism).
Anywhere The Holy Book Says By Their Fruits We Shall Know Them. Therefore His Fruits Shows That He Is Not Born Of The Hardworking Creator (God Almighty).

The Wife Needs Delieverance As Well As The Foolish Man.

The Wife Can Help Him By Seeking For Great And Hardworking Men Of  God To Advice And Deliever Him.
Re: A Lazy Husband by promire2004(f): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2011
the holy book (the bible) itself encourages industriousness. By the labour of ur hands you shall eat, you shall be happy and prosper. A li2 sleep, a li2 slumber and poverty will come over you in a terrible way. These are words from the book of proverb. He who has an ear, let him hear. That hubby of yours is obviously very indolent. Just pray and have faith, cos u're stalk in the relationship already. For better for worse, my dear. It's well.
Re: A Lazy Husband by Sike(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2011
annita19:

Be patience smiley
Oh yeah! Be patience. . . May be until 2015.
Re: A Lazy Husband by omoekoni(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2011
sorry your plan backfired, no church money for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: A Lazy Husband by emmatok(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
omoekoni:

sorry your plan backfired, no church money for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
GBAM!!!

See the woman, busy rubbishing her family on Nairaland.

If that ministry has been successful with enough TITHES AND OFFERINGS to spent on herself, she won't remember to come on Nairaland.
Re: A Lazy Husband by tEsLim(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
You marry guy-man come dey complain. I no like woman like you wey no get patience. Very soon things go change. Buy white plastic chair two dozen take support your husband ministry; make him start for una compound first. Very soon people go begin donate car and things. Funny enough una no fit talk say una no dey f.uc.k meaning say pastor dey commot cluth match break when him wan release or una dey do abortion sorry yeah family planning dey or na postinor2? Support the ministry charity begins at home; contact me if him need investor but himgats get juju for magic so customer go plenty and i go reap back my profit asap
Re: A Lazy Husband by harakiri(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2011
Same song,same dance. I'm pretty sure that when the man was struggling during the dating period, it's this same poster that kept telling him that money isn't everything and that love conquers all. Now the man has married her and things remain the same, he is termed a "lazy husband". This is why I don't blame men who treat their wives like $hit. It's always about them,them,them and as a man, if you give into that, you will not live very long because of their drama. These same useless women are the ones who will come here talking about "money is not everything" and how "independent" they are but the moment things get rough for their man, they will announce to the whole world how they feed him and pay his bills. Women bring nothing but shame,ridicule and disgrace. This is why I never take their words seriously (even in business). This is why some men after making money, they use women as rags and if they marry one, they treat her like a refugee coz they know how badly she would treat them if they weren't rich. Useless things. I hope the poster's husband sees this thread so he'll realize the kind of useless Arrow he married. Nonsense! ! !
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
Oh, so you married a man because you thought he was starting up a ministry that will bring in lots of tithes and offerings? you wanted to chop church money? Oloshi. Carry your cross thief. grin
Re: A Lazy Husband by r231(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
jennykadry:

Oh, so you married a man because you thought he was starting up a ministry that will bring in lots of tithes and offerings? you wanted to chop church money? Oloshi. Carry your cross thief. grin

including Jeeps and Jets grin grin grin

if the plan works now and you srted flying around the whole world shopping and stuff, you wont remember NL grin
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^I was about to offer my rare sympathy until I re read her post. She was expecting to be called ''Church mummy'' with correct gele(bought with church money) tied on the head. E no work, na now she wan come cry give us. Abeg-abeg, face front.
Re: A Lazy Husband by harakiri(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2011
@jennykadry, how you dey? What's this obsession of yours with RR sports by the way? As a lady, I would expect you to be talking about the "feminine" rides like the mercedes GLK or RR LR2 or RR evoque at best. Don't kill Oga Kadry with demands ooo! While we were drinking yesterday, he told me he has made a down payment for a 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost that will be totally off limits to you. Be kiafu! Hehehe.
Re: A Lazy Husband by horny4u(f): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
jennykadry:

^^I was about to offer my rare sympathy until I re read her post. She was expecting to be called ''Church mummy'' with correct gele(bought with church money) tied on the head. E no work, na now she wan come cry give us. Abeg-abeg, face front.

Kai !!!!   Jenny you are very wicked o  grin grin grin grin grin

I love when pple say things i am thinking but liver no gree me "spoke" it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Lazy Husband by horny4u(f): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
harakiri:

Same song,same dance. I'm pretty sure that when the man was struggling during the dating period, it's this same poster that kept telling him that money isn't everything and that love conquers all. Now the man has married her and things remain the same, he is termed a "lazy husband". This is why I don't blame men who treat their wives like $hit. It's always about them,them,them and as a man, if you give into that, you will not live very long because of their drama. These same useless women are the ones who will come here talking about "money is not everything" and how "independent" they are but the moment things get rough for their man, they will announce to the whole world how they feed him and pay his bills. Women bring nothing but shame,ridicule and disgrace. This is why I never take their words seriously (even in business). This is why some men after making money, they use women as rags and if they marry one, they treat her like a refugee coz they know how badly she would treat them if they weren't rich. Useless things. I hope the poster's husband sees this thread so he'll realize the kind of useless Arrow he married. Nonsense! ! !

Cringing, sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Lazy Husband by horny4u(f): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2011
tEsLim:

You marry guy-man come dey complain. I no like woman like you wey no get patience. Very soon things go change. Buy white plastic chair two dozen take support your husband ministry; make him start for una compound first. Very soon people go begin donate car and things. Funny enough una no fit talk say una no dey f.uc.k meaning say pastor dey commot cluth match break when him wan release or una dey do abortion sorry yeah family planning dey or na postinor2? Support the ministry charity begins at home; contact me if him need investor but himgats get juju for magic so customer go plenty and i go reap back my profit asap

Put a business plan on it, way to go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: A Lazy Husband by velo10: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
I advice you pressure him to get a job. Deny him of food, sex, etc. It would make him sit up and play his roles in your marriage, believe me grin
Re: A Lazy Husband by horny4u(f): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2011
Your toyo tyres flyer is off the hook, really nice !!! smiley
Re: A Lazy Husband by Papido(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
Dear poster, I feel very sorry for you, not because your husband is not working but because you didn't see this picture before you agreed to his proposal. He hasn't deceived you in any way. It is you who got carried away probably with love or xxxual pressure (am sure you guys got wedded to avoid xxxual sin). Evil spirits are whispering all manner of things into vulnerable christians' ears these days and am sure he is a victim. Unfortunately, the only way out for you now is to wait it out unless you want him to accuse you of destroying his ministry before it is born. Divorce is no option am sure you know that. Judging from what i learnt from my own bible, your husband is missing it completely but we all learn one way or the other. The real servants of God are some of the most hard working people on earth. Ministry is no joke. It scares me personally cos ave been down that road. Even if he does start a ministry today, he is going to pressured to take church money which is sin anyway. His needs are supposed to be divinely supplied whether he has started church or not. If his needs are not being supplied now, it means God didn't call him and he is being deceived by the devil and unfortunately, your life is also affected. As it is, he has to be jolted back to reality. Let me teach you what to do. Try his faith. And i want you to do this with a good intention of helping him. If he truly heard God, you guys will be fed supernaturally. If not, hunger will jolt him back to earth. STOP FEEDING HIM. Simply tell him you have exhausted your resources and he should ask GOD what you guys will do next. meanwhile find a way of eating outside or something. Hunger is a powerful motivator. Also avoid exposing him outside to people close to you. Bible says a wise woman builds her home but the foolish tears it down with her own hand (Proverbs 14:1). God has given women some power to be a ble to make their men do whatever they want (check out Eve and Adam). This is your home now. You opted for it. Find a way of using wisdom to get back on track. Smile and show support but by all means withdraw the FOOD pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Re: A Lazy Husband by dinggle: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
1. You are still better because no kids, he actually helped in providing you with options when he said kids on hold.
2. Move out of the house either to your parents, relative or if you can afford it your own place, giving him a 3-6months notice to get a tangible job or face divorce. That way you can reset your life without messing things further. Like a poster said look b4 you leap. Even if things turns out to get great for him tomorrow you will be doing the right thing by taking these steps right now!
Re: A Lazy Husband by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2011
//
Re: A Lazy Husband by otokx(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
useless woman
Re: A Lazy Husband by mammyword: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
Honestly I  feel for you, I do not believe in depending on a man for everything. I never prayed to marry a rich man .I always hoped that my years of suffering to get an education would yield a good job that would pull me out of the pit without connections and I was blessed to have that happen. I'm wondering what kind of single woman you were!
Two weeks ago I heard two able bodied young women 'spirikoko christians like me' praying Oh God let ministry feed us, let ministry clothe us, let minstry enrich us, let ministry favour us, I thought Mscheeeeeeew!!!!!
1.I'm sorry but ur command of english language shows that u still need to do some more self improvement and honey if u set ur heart to it u can and u should
2.I spent years in d midst of people who have so gotten carried away with the presence of God and the manifestation of annointing and the various gifts and callings of God that they forget that he who does not work should not eat u probably knew who he was before u married him but u were probably  very spiritual and ready to support his calling I assume, its time now to admit that u are a christian there's nothing like divorce for you
3.He's ur man u must not ridicule him, u had  better pray my dear. We must live with the consequences of our mistakes and while u manage him please pray pray pray ask GOd to forgive ur wrong assumptions (I think) but pray oo because nothing kills marriage like those two things Money problems and absence of children!
4.If u are lucky he will modify on time (I hope he has employable skills) otherwise it may be a long long road and u have got to be ready for the worst while waiting for your prayers to be answered. Be nice to him o, smile pet him encourage him hmm I feel for you but its your bed u must lie on it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother / Chinese Vs Dog (2 Years-old Chinese Girl Ran Over By Cars )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.