Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned (4348 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship / Guys Bewarned Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Madukaele(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
Virgin guy go telling a gurl no sex until marriage but der u r wrong she will simply use u for moni machine, mugu and so on but u will neva b her real man, if u no want sex befor marriage den dont tell dem gurls but let dem keep guessing, if u play ur game right u will not only keep her but u will also b her number one in life.
I made that mistake in life and i lost the two girls i luved with all my heart but now am wiser,  DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKE LIK I DID MY GUYS
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Coretalk(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2011
i'm not a virgin grin
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by koolJ1(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
If only guys had d equivalent of a hymen
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
Madukaele:

Virgin guy go telling a gurl no sex until marriage but der u r wrong she will simply use u for moni machine, mugu and so on but u will neva b her real man, if u no want sex befor marriage den dont tell dem gurls but let dem keep guessing, if u play your game right u will not only keep her but u will also b her number one in life.
I made that mistake in life and i lost the two girls i luved with all my heart but now am wiser,  DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKE LIK I DID MY GUYS
Huh? Are you for real? Maybe it happened to you, so f[b]u[/b]ck what? It's not applicable to ALL! So the title of this, thread, and the accompanying post is actually BASELESS! You made a mistake, learn from it! Step up your game and better luck next time! If you dont know how to talk to ladies, ask guys that have perfected the art, and QUIT yapping about what you absolutely have no idea about! Cheerz! wink
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by tellwisdom: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2011
cheesy cheesy OP, Stop calling these----> sexkillz, sexsinners and anti-sex guys MUGU abeg, we already knw they are one  undecided undecided sad
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Madukaele(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
Sexkillz ur yansh der
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
TellwisdomBIGFOOL! As usual! Living up to your expectation as a FOOL that you are! More grease you your stu[b]p[/b]idity! I still pray for you though! wink
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
Madukaele:

Sexkillz your yansh der
You Brain der! tongue Girl dey Use you head, you there here dey cry Virgin! Olodo! grin
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by MMM2(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
i can see alot of kids hereundecided
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by solbil: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2011
If only guys had d equivalent of a hymen

olodo that boys no get hymen no mean say they no fit be virgin
make use of dictionary pls
a virgin simply refers to the one male or female who has never had sex
get that into your skull
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2011
Sexkillz hope u don hear ooo! cool
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by koolJ1(f): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
solbil:

olodo that boys no get hymen no mean say they no fit be virgin
make use of dictionary pls
a virgin simply refers to the one male or female who has never Were Intimate
get that into your skull

are yu really dat undiscernin? A hymen is PHYSICAL proof of a gurl's virginity<except in cases wer its absent frm birth>.its equivalent shld be somthing equally physical in d males-evidence of virginity. U noe,d ideal thing is read>>mull over>>wen understandin dawns,u reply.
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by sevule(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
kool J:

are yu really dat undiscernin? A hymen is PHYSICAL proof of a gurl's virginity<except in cases wer its absent frm birth>.its equivalent shld be somthing equally physical in d males-evidence of virginity. U noe,d ideal thing is read>>mull over>>wen understandin dawns,u reply.
@KoolJ Please take it easy on solbil. As you are well aware membership of Nairaland is open to both the educated and uneducated alike
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
Na wa 4 many people on NL.
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by LongOne1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
U guys are cracking me up with your comments. Damn, I miss Naija terribly.
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by solbil: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
kool J:
you too don join that guy to be olodo. Who says hymen is a prove of what!
Hymen reconstructs itself and can also be reconstructed surgically. So you can see that hymen is completely irrelevant.
But you dont know this no wonder you said what you said.
The guy wey support you no even deserve my comment
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by LesbianBoy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
solbil: you too don join that guy to be olodo. Who says hymen is a prove of what!
Hymen reconstructs itself and can also be reconstructed surgically. So you can see that hymen is completely irrelevant.
can somebordy pliss tell me this n*gga is not for "real"? Someone posted a commeant to you 6months ago and you are just replying
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by LesbianBoy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
solbil: you too don join that guy to be olodo. Who says hymen is a prove of what!
can somebordy pliss tell me this n*gga is not for "real"? Someone posted a commeant to you 6months ago and you are just replying Oh dear....
Re: Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am a virgin

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Top European Football Manager Catoon Pictures / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help / Are There Really Good And Honorable Men As These. Screenshot Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.