Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Married Man! But Searching For A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man! But Searching For A Girl (1753 Views)

A Divine Thread For Singles But Searching. / 15 Things A Woman Wants From Her Man But won't Ask For / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2007
============================================================

Ok This is the Truth!! I have a Girl Friend which I am serious with Presently . Based in the UK while I am based here. She comes very often because of me and I sometimes visit her in Cork [Dublin] when I can afford the fares.

But I want to tell her off, think its a good Idea? I need a more personal/initimate relationship not some that make me spend half my monthly pay on long phone calls on a daily basis

I am hereby searching for a girl friend on here.  I love though but can't stand the loneliness any longer

Pics of Her and My Self Herein Attached
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2007
We All Need Jesus!!
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by jesusfreak(f): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2007
dude, what's d deal with her pix? do u love her or what? cos i u do, u dont need to be looking for an alternative

if ure both serious, u shld be able to manage a relationship.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yimiton(f): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2007
If this chic catches you, she'll drop you like smelly shit!! You better delete these immediately unless you've totally made up your mind to break up with her. Even at that this is an insult to her person. She may never forgive you if she ever stumbles into this. Remember, the internet is a small place, if she doesn't see it, her friends or family will.

On the other hand, have you both sat down to talk about the way forward for your relationship, what's she doing there, does she have any intention of coming home anytime soon, do you have the intension of joining her there at anytime, is her staying away best for both of you? these and more questions are what u should ask yourself before you think break up.

What gives you the impression  that your next relationship will not be marred in some other ways? Think before you leap!
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2007
Yeah Babe, I do love her but I want into something more interesting/ I want a girl that will be available when I need her not a phone call away
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2007
Thanks, But I have made up my Mind.

I dont care if she drops me cuz t wouldn't bother me anyway.

Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Easybaby(f): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2007
Goodluck! undecided tongue grin cheesy
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by nana(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2007
Why not break up first before looking for another girl. which sensible girl will even go into a r/ship when u have another r/ship.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by jesusfreak(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2007
i think she dumped u and ure tryna get back at her.
ure obviously not telliung d whole story man!
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by jkpretty(f): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2007
dumb angry
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yewaman1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
My brother, to honest with you, long distance relationships are tough, I was in one and it really tough, we broke up eventually, but in your own case you get to see often, maybe not as often like you would want to, and you said you visit when you can. I think there are better ways of handling matters like this. in any case she is a lovely madam if i may say so.

Like the last poster said you had better remove the madam’s pic, or less if and when she comes across the post, she will drop you without blinking an eyelid, maybe that’s what you want?

If you truly LOVE her distance should not be a barrier. All the best
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Jesus Freak

My baby didnt drop just yet, maybe she will when she comes back for Christmas,  Dont get wrong girl we have no problem with each other presently but I no longer find the whole thing interesting. I want to be like my friends whose wives and girl friends are always around when they go out to weddings,movies, bar , church and all  that
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Yewa Man

I think are right as Jesus Freaks Says, I 'll just remove all pics

and post a new thread stating

''Beautiful Girl needed urgently staying in Lagos''
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2007
when did this become family album

i pray she finds this

Come to think of it, where does she live in the uk maybe i can locate her for you and tell her.

you think say you be hot cake! de gyal no do you anything but u think its ok to parade her pics on the internet and you can't even do right by her.

if you already made up your mind about your relationship why create da thread then? or are you looking for attn??
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yimiton(f): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
Oh Nick! pls pls don't do something you'll regret. Are you doing this cos you envy your friends and relations? something tells me this is all so so wrong. You sound like one little spoilt boy that says, "mom I want a doll cos you bought Jany one"
Grow up man. See how both of you can get together and if nothing comes out of it, you can think of breaking up before advertising for girlfriends. No decent lady will date you knowing what you just did to a fellow lady.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2007
Haje Haha  Whatever your ID is, [ Doesn't matter to anyone]  what Business of your is it? if Post my Nude Pic on here? just because you work tooth and nail to make ends meet in UK doesn't mean you should talk to me about what I post and how I post it. Go finish your ADURO please
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yimiton(f): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
You're getting worked up here Nick.
Take out time with your girl friend and sort this whole stuff out. You still love her and only thinking of breaking up cos she's not here. Imagine you call her up and she says, "y not, I'll come home for you horn" what will u do with all these built up passion?
This is so wrong!
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
OMG

what an insult!!!!!!

listen to me Nick ------- I can comfortably feed you and your family 5 times a day, so go do your research before you lay in on me.

Don't generalise your knowledge about life in the UK because the people you know residing in the UK are living hand to MOUTH.

JUST INCASE YOU DON'T NO, THREADS ARE CREATED SO THAT OTHERS CAN COMMENT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE WHAT YOU READ. IF YOU DON'T WANT OPINIONS DON'T BOTHER CREATING A THREAD!!!!!

by the way if you're intelligent enough; spelling out my name wont be such a consuming task for you.

@yimiton

GBAM!!!
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by cuteass1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ N ick

I respect and admire your sincerity (which i choose to hope you are), but what i don't understand is why you'll come here seeking advice if your mind is already made up?

And what with throwing her pics all over?? If you're positive you guys are splitting up soonest, don't you think you owe her the decency of keeping her pics private??

I don't know what you're after, but do know that marriage has a lot to it than just seeing each other everyday, or wanting your babe with you because your frends take theirs along to weddings.

You have to weigh the positive and the negatives . . is she worth the wait? is she everything you ever wanted?? will you find another "her" around you?? isnt she giving you something that only "she" can give you?? something you don't want from someone else, but her, the distance regardless??

By the sound of things, forgive my assumption if its wrong, but from where i'm seated, it doesnt seem to me you love her . . Cos it sounds as if the money you spend on phone calls and the upkeep of your relationship is more important , and if thats the case, then yu should let the damsel go . . you're too selfish for her jare angry I know its frustrating dear, but if both hearts are joined, then the love will surely see you through!
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by olanajim(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
Is Nlck that desperate?
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yimiton(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ NaJa HaJe,
I feel your irritation and annoyance, but pls, chill, don't get worked up like the poster is already.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Easybaby(f): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
*two fighting*

*zoom off*
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Yimiton

my dear am not ooooooo.

some things just need to be said to put some people in their place
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by sagacious(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
But you are in it already ? why that you are thinking of? think of more genuine excuse ,because i dont see reason in this you are planing to do.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by sanmius(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
hey nick, do you think this is the best way to dump your girl?

i agree distance could be an issue in a relationship but it seems the only reason you have to break up this one. (not too good man)

why don't you consider relocating if you truly love her (at least you can afford to visit). otherwise you'd have another reason if you eventually hook up with a lagos babe (possibly that she doesn't return your calls on time or something, ) try to make your relationship work so you don't keep going around in circles. cheers!

@jkpretty
hi there. whats dumb girl?
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yewaman1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
I can only wish you the best of luck my borther.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by dudubobo1: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2007
One of the problems with Nigerians is this kind of statement:

NaJa HaJe:

------- I can comfortably feed you and your family 5 times a day,

Don't generalise your knowledge about life in the UK because the people you know residing in the UK are living hand to MOUTH.

You can feed someone you dont even know? Is feeding another person all that life consists of?
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by dudubobo1: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
N_ick:

Haje Haha Whatever your ID is, [ Doesn't matter to anyone] what Business of your is it? if Post my Nude Pic on here? just because you work tooth and nail to make ends meet in UK doesn't mean you should talk to me about what I post and how I post it. Go finish your ADURO please

Rubbish. How do you know she is ADURO?
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by yewaman1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
I can only wish you the best of luck my brother.
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
@dudu-bobo

he said fighting tooth and nails to make ends meet ---------------- that essentially means basic up-keep. I just decided to touch on one of the primary issues concerning up-keep.

and by the way that statement was a hit back not necessarily a possible course of action.

its not necessarily a Nigerian statement.

what does ADURO mean?
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by Nick3(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Naja Haje

No Hard feelings babe, Apologies from a Fellow Nigerian [Watch Your Tongue Though]

@ Board

It's just that I feel Jealous and Lonely when I go out on Weekends with My Friends & Colleagues, and they're with their Wives and girl Friends I mean C'mon ''Any one Would Feel Lonely'' I dont like to Cheat on her, except you'll advice I do that to keep the relationship
Re: Married Man! But Searching For A Girl by sammyjl(f): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
sad Well distance relationship are not so good on some people, the affect the relationship so bad that sometimes the other party wants out and i think this is the case now.

Whatever your decision is make sure its for the best of you and well, i cant advice u to leave the girl but talk it over and see what conclusions u will come across. But if u made up yo mind on leaving her, than well do it in a nice way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh? / Dnt Jst Knw Hw 2 Woo A Lady Pls Help!!!!!!! / Signs To Know That Your Man Loves You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.