Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39758 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 8:12am On May 04, 2023
post=122917738:

That's , official MTN Number

Take A Good Look At This - https://www.nairaland.com/7676493/important-message-mtn-network-new

Mr Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlflmod And Seun

Can you give us a summary? what is it about?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I've just about made up my mind to do just that when I'm seeing it happening again - this below just now happening

Lol!!!

When I read that report, you were the first person that crossed my mind.

Skirmishes here and there, but on the whole Abuja is safe.

Try Kubwa. Abaji generally is a notorious place cos of its proximity to I think Kogi or so.

It's closer to a state than to the city center.

Nigeria as a whole is a security mess my brother.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by NaijaCover(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Can you give us a summary? what is it about?

See for yourself
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Codes151(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See me see wahala o. Must everything be tribe with you people?! Why must I be Igbo?? How on earth did you arrive at that startling conclusion? You probably looked at my posts - just because I don't think Tinubu is fit to be president I must be Igbo!!
How about all these below. Are they Igbo??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64QbfZvWv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6COWi65hU
normally Tinubu Dey ok.
But e Bleep up.
1. Couldn't help this dullard with the so much ideas he claims to have.
2. Old n needs to rest. We don't need another dysfunctional president with dementia hence there will b absent n lots of looting esp from his greedy family.

But you be igbo sha. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Las
Las

Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by ukaface(f): 12:33pm On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Where?
iโ€™m not talking about the video
But in the country
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Soo, how will you make heaven with this mindset. Who an eye for an eye epp?

Alright I have heard you. smiley
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:26pm On May 04, 2023
Krublog:

Lol!!!

When I read that report, you were the first person that crossed my mind.

Skirmishes here and there, but on the whole Abuja is safe.

Try Kubwa. Abaji generally is a notorious place cos of its proximity to I think Kogi or so.

It's closer to a state than to the city center.

Nigeria as a whole is a security mess my brother.

Honestly, too many such reports from Abj, unlike Lagos. Maybe it's just a bit too close to BH.
Doesn't it scare you even a little?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:05pm On May 04, 2023
post=122919798:

See for yourself

I'll do just that and report back here cool

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by NaijaCover(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'll do just that and report back here cool

, Work 24/7
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:43pm On May 04, 2023
Codes151:
normally Tinubu Dey ok.
But e Bleep up.
1. Couldn't help this dullard with the so much ideas he claims to have.
2. Old n needs to rest. We don't need another dysfunctional president with dementia hence there will b absent n lots of looting esp from his greedy family.

But you be igbo sha. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Las
Las

Nigeria is a zoo

You were making perfect sense till you went back to "you be Igbo". Maybe you're trying to trick me into revealing my tribe. Ain't gono work cheesy

As for Tinubu, he didn't bleep up at all, contrary to your position. It is US not him. Only one question left to be asked:
What is wrong with us??!!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:50pm On May 04, 2023
ukaface:
iโ€™m not talking about the video
But in the country

Thought we were talking about this particular woman. Well, hijab is banned in public/government places in Turkey. I expect to visit one day

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 11:56pm On May 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

Alright I have heard you. smiley

It is not a question of hearing, you must put it into action. Always have the big picture in mind. Donโ€™t be enticed into toxic tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 5:03am On May 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Honestly, too many such reports from Abj, unlike Lagos. Maybe it's just a bit too close to BH.
Doesn't it scare you even a little?

Boko what?
In this Abuja?

My brother, Abuja is safer than any part of Nigeria right now including the said Lagos State.

Zero cultism, law enforcement swarming the city, a police inspector is a nobody here.

I have had the opportunity of mingling with Army captains, a major and a colonel as per a project I supervised at the Army Cyber Warfare Command Center, Giri Abuja.

Where would I have seen such calibre of military personnel to mingle with?

All my life, I have only had the opportunity of mingling with a Master Warrant Officer 11 way back in Bayelsa state while working with Shell BP.

Abuja is safe.
Any criminal that comes here behaves instantly.

The attacks you hear of are orchestrated by people from neighbouring Kaduna, Kogi Nassarawa, Niger or Benue states. And they are few in-between.

Just like you see in the movies, there are plain clothes officers amongst every large gathering gathering Intel and ready to move in at a short notice. Bars, recreational centres and malls to name a few.

In Abuja, you watch your word.

You know why you hardly read about jungle justice here? Yes, because the police or one other law enforcement unit are always on ground.

Abuja is nice bro.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It is not a question of hearing, you must put it into action. Always have the big picture in mind. Donโ€™t be enticed into the toxic tribalism!
๐Ÿ‘
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Codes151(m): 2:32am On May 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You were making perfect sense till you went back to "you be Igbo". Maybe you're trying to trick me into revealing my tribe. Ain't gono work cheesy

As for Tinubu, he didn't bleep up at all, contrary to your position. It is US not him. Only one question left to be asked:
What is wrong with us??!!
finally. It's us. That I agree
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by tojujack: 8:32pm On May 08, 2023
<!-- More Restrictive --> <blockquote> I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my sail. - from <cite>Invictus</cite>, by William Ernest Henley </blockquote> <!-- Less Restrictive --> <blockquote> I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my sail. - from <cite>Invictus, by William Ernest Henley</cite> </blockquote>
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by tojujack: 8:34pm On May 08, 2023
ukaface:

Not bad
cool
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Job Seekers Visa Germany / Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.