Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39757 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chiffy:

What is tribalist nonsense?? Even the Ghanian host could tell the truth. Yoruba will remember tribalist when it does not favour them. But when it favours them, no shaking.

The mods and seun are trying to clean up Nairaland. We can help a little. If you notice, it's not as bad as it used to be.

Two wrongs can't make a right.
Darkness cannot chase out darkness, only LIGHT can.
Hate cannot resolve hate, only LOVE can

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by BLACKDICK007: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Mind you the host is a Ghanaian American. Yet he asked if the helper was Igbo before she even mentioned the tribe. Because he knows who is who.

Tomorrow some selfish people from one side like that will be saying Igbos have bad image globally. Same people that will go abroad and still bring their dirty nepotism to a foreigner's company which I have witnessed in UK.

To be a 'Developer' no be ewedu
he would soon be arrested in India for drugs don't worry..

no be flatheadds again?

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:

modified what should I add the amala or gbegiri back

Well, it comes accross less childish and vitriolic
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by googi: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
The best or everlasting friendship you can have with a woman, is one without sex.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by traihit: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Mind you the host is a Ghanaian American. Yet he asked if the helper was Igbo before she even mentioned the tribe. Because he knows who is who.

Tomorrow some selfish people from one side like that will be saying Igbos have bad image globally. Same people that will go abroad and still bring their dirty nepotism to a foreigner's company which I have witnessed in UK.

And mind you, "Ewedu" is not for everyone the same way the monkey wasn't created to eat butter!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by onuman: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Solsix:
Away from tribal thread

If na Chinedu on one geam of Canabis now, thread will go viral. Subtle blackmail. Lust for Crude oil and gas deposits inspired blackmail

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by MJluv(f): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Please sir, non of the tribalist nonsense on this thread.
Mods, rule 2

** Note: the person I quoted has modified his post

The truth is painful, but it will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
he would soon be arrested in India for drugs don't worry..

no be flatheadds again?

grin grin grin

Mods, rule 2
Tribalism is killing Nigeria.
At least one less tribalist on NL
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
googi:
The best or everlasting friendship you can have with a woman, is one without sex.

This is sooo true, but rare. I'm prime example

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by 1Alex: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
endsarrrs:
He should as well marry her and adopt the child
what if the guy is married?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
illicit:

Someone staying with u and u don't know even his name

It's either u are lying or u are at great risk bro

This is Nigeria

Lol!!!

Seriously don't know his name.
I know about the risks involved.

I met him when I went to buy something around my area one day. He looked cool and was always hanging out with my boys (the bros bros boys of the hood). He later opened up to me that his folks relocated from Abuja because pops retired and he against advice from family decided to stay back and learn a trade (hair styling) but the guy that initially agreed to accommodate him started giving him attitude and he was always left hanging with the my babe, my brother is coming line.

I felt it was a chance to add value to someone so, I took him in.

I have told myself that maybe next month, I'd give him a little financial support so he can get a place. Even if it is a one room apartment.

All we need a'times is just a little support. There are terribly bad people out there but I just have to do this.

The last person I refused help (accommodation) gave in to the pressures of life and is currently roaming the streets semi-mad that I can no longer do much.

I tried getting him jobs these days but guy's gone out of his mind that he can't keep the simplest of jobs. I blame myself everyday for it.

For me, this is a chance at redemption not withstanding the risks associated.

I got helped too why I came to this beautiful capital city so it's only natural I pay it forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by FreeIgboho: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
endsarrrs:
He should as well marry her and adopt the child

Typical Naija girl greed. It is not enough that he helped her, he must also marry her!
Would you marry a guy who has another girl pregnant??

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Blackdisciple(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Honestly this is commendable because it is very rare for a man to help a woman without expecting anything in return.

This is shocking.

Sure it will shock you because you never believed nor imagined due to your mindset towards men especially Naija men.

I have helped girls without expectations.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Blackdisciple(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
owiko:
If you are privileged to give help to someone, please do. You might be the only one who does..

Honestly bro
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Blackdisciple(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Eyah he is such a nice person, more blessings to him and may she find comfort
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Nwaotu10(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igbo!! grin
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Chiffy: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The mods and seun are trying to clean up Nairaland. We can help a little. If you notice, it's not as bad as it used to be.

Two wrongs can't make a right.
Darkness cannot chase out darkness, only light can.
Hate cannot resolve hate, only love can

If the judiciary do what is right and strip Tinubu off his stolen mandate; i just hope that you would continue preaching this love message.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by SpatialKing(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igbos Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by irunokoisawerey: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

If they ask you now you will say you have sense... your a.nu.s is located in your skull... imagine the s.h..i.t from your head... grin

Nobody... I repeat nobody is more tribalistic than ibo... when they enter anywhere they have this dominion mentality to seize everyone and monopolize every opportunity... then gradually they bring other maggots from the potopoto failed region... before you know they have occupy everywhere and turn other people to enemies... people are more wiser now... that is why you see people rejecting ibos everywhere... because they know your misbehaviors... landlords are weary of ibo tenants... very soon all you bush rats will return to your failed region and bush republic of biafra... I am waiting for that day grin

Developer my a..s.s... when your homeland looks like ojota dumpyard grin

To be reasonable is not by ogogoro and kolanut

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by stuffs2002: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:
Igbo Kwenu.

Stop being ST00PEED

He deduced the mans tribe from the name of the child since the child was named after the man that helped her
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chiffy:

If the judiciary do what is right and strip Tinubu off his stolen mandate; i just hope that you would continue preaching this love message.

It is the ONLY thing that can save the world.
And all the world understand the language with possible exception of extremist moslems (like BH)
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by chigator2: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

If they ask you now you will say you have sense... your a.nu.s is located in your skull... imagine the s.h..i.t from your head... grin

Nobody... I repeat nobody is more tribalistic than ibo... when they enter anywhere they have this dominion mentality to seize everyone and monopolize every opportunity... then gradually they bring other maggots from the potopoto failed region... before you know they have occupy everywhere and turn other people to enemies... people are more wiser now... that is why you see people rejecting ibos everywhere... because they know your misbehaviors... landlords are weary of ibo tenants... very soon all you bush rats will return to your failed region and bush republic of biafra... I am waiting for that day grin

When you finish crying go your junction bar and drink iya basirat agbo and talk some more about Igbos. What else are you sloths good for.

Who pass you pass you abeg, if you no rent, we go buy, go and ask your fathers / Awolowo ( you can't hate us more than them), who expected us to be begging them after civil war. Loosers. Pig

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Uptheante(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Honestly this is commendable because it is very rare for a man to help a woman without expecting anything in return.

This is shocking.
It's very rare bcoz the rare men who help women without expecting anything in return, end up being taken for fools or mugus by the women they helped.
Meanwhile, those women will still go back to the toxic men who put them in such pitiable conditions in the first place.
Trust me, I know how these things play out

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by stuffs2002: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Yoruba brother dump, ibo brother help. Yet we keep insulting ibo.

DrAda:
I was very certain that it will be an Igbo man. Just clicked on the thread to confirm this and I was right

99.99% are bad. Just this single act of kindness hasn't eraced their wickedness
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by chigator2: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop being ST00PEED

He deduced the mans tribe from the name of the child since the child was named after the man that helped her

Another Yoruba loose waist sloth. Tell us, what did he say about Yoruba after she confirmed her helper was IGBO. Selfish idiots

Go and work hard so that tomorrow you can help a stranger without fucking her. Afooonja Pigs.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Asour: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

This is shocking.

Be specific, don't say 'anything'.

The helper in this case, benefits from a happy heart, satisfaction & (for those who believe) blessings from God. Those are not nothings.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by stuffs2002: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:

Another Yoruba loose waist sloth. Tell us, what did he say about Yoruba after she confirmed her helper was IGBO. Selfish idiots

Go and work hard so that tomorrow you can help a stranger without fucking her. Afooonja Pigs.

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB
Where did I tell this akuya I was a southerner?

One Igbo helped someone and it became news. Doesn't it not show that most of them are wicked?

ST00PEED IPOB everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by irunokoisawerey: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
chigator2:

When you finish crying go your junction bar and drink iya basirat agbo and talk some more about Igbos. What else are you sloths good for.

Who pass you pass you abeg, if you no rent, we go buy, go and ask your fathers / Awolowo ( you can't hate us more than them), who expected us to be begging them after civil war. Loosers. Pig

Hehehehehe... the mpuru miri you're drinking will kill you faster than your monumental loss in 2023.... obi.ngo... wail till 2031... and power will head back to north... and you can die by then.... so you mean those one thousand ibo guys dat pack deir sef in 40ft container in apapa can actually buy one square feet of canal let alone land... tueh... keep fo.ol.ing ya mu..mu sef hehehehehe... the houses you bought in Lagos will not follow you to bush republic of biafra... Awolowo don't need your plea since he already dealt with you vultures beyond recognition... you're known to cook weed because awo made you learn to eat grass hehehehehe... till eternity you will forever be political slaves in Nigeria... if you like cry to hell you'll still burn there hehehehehe... e choke grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Dmama1991: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

says odudowa terriost aka child from felling demon aka child from sadwest
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by irunokoisawerey: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dmama1991:
says odudowa terriost aka child from felling demon aka child from sadwest

Another maggot from potopoto region... wail till 2031... then power heads north... then you kill ya sef den... rejected witches and wizards from Israel tongue grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Job Seekers Visa Germany / Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.