Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39763 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

OKaaay, I thought you wrote that his parents relocated TO Abuja, when what you actually wrote is FROM Abuja.
So Abuja is that good eh, so why do I hear stuffs about it, or maybe you live in a certain area..

Abuja is a nice place.

Only expensive in terms of accommodation.

What have you heard about Abuja?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by NaijaCover(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Really? Hmm, I just might jump into it. I seem to have a knack for it - seems like something I'd enjoy. Must be tough getting started though. You rich?

Nothing Good Come EASY ooooo
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Nickymezor(f): 4:53pm On May 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You are beautiful by the way. But Igbo girls sha - una too expensive cheesy
Na u know, expensive if I hear..Anyway thanks for the compliment. grin
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:27am On May 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB
Where did I tell this akuya I was a southerner?

One Igbo helped someone and it became news. Doesn't it not show that most of them are wicked?

ST00PEED IPOB everywhere.

Another myopic, hateful, vitriolic tribalist begot! Instead of just commending a noble act and moving on he just had to display his warped, ignorant, tribalist reasoning!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:30am On May 02, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

Hehehehehe... the mpuru miri you're drinking will kill you faster than your monumental loss in 2023.... obi.ngo... wail till 2031... and power will head back to north... and you can die by then.... so you mean those one thousand ibo guys dat pack deir sef in 40ft container in apapa can actually buy one square feet of canal let alone land... tueh... keep fo.ol.ing ya mu..mu sef hehehehehe... the houses you bought in Lagos will not follow you to bush republic of biafra... Awolowo don't need your plea since he already dealt with you vultures beyond recognition... you're known to cook weed because awo made you learn to eat grass hehehehehe... till eternity you will forever be political slaves in Nigeria... if you like cry to hell you'll still burn there hehehehehe... e choke grin

Study the below. Maybe you'll wake up a bit

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:33am On May 02, 2023
Dmama1991:
says odudowa terriost aka child from felling demon aka child from sadwest

Says more about you than whoever you are talking to
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:37am On May 02, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

Another maggot from potopoto region... wail till 2031... then power heads north... then you kill ya sef den... rejected witches and wizards from Israel tongue grin

Saying these makes you feel so accomplished doesn't it? Well, surprise, it says more about you - only shows how ignorant and easily manipulated you are!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:40am On May 02, 2023
Guyman01:

I had the same thought too, Igbos are humane despite how our politicians make us to portray them. Its only an Igbo man that will train you in business or trade and give you money to start and send his customers to you anytime he is out of stock just to ensure that you are growing because he feels he has failed if those he trained are not doing well.

Not true. Some Yorubas and Hausas are that way too,
Just as some Igbos are also wicked!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:44am On May 02, 2023
Asour:

You're right.

But for that, your point was valid!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:51am On May 02, 2023
Krublog:

Abuja is a nice place.

Only expensive in terms of accommodation.

What have you heard about Abuja?

Oh I've heard stuff - poverty areas, roads, expensive, attacks etc
But you seem to just love it.. What you like best about it?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:55am On May 02, 2023
post=122864213:

Nothing Good Come EASY ooooo

As long as there is money, and it's something you enjoy, who cares about easy cool
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 8:01am On May 02, 2023
Nickymezor:
Na u know, expensive if I hear..Anyway thanks for the compliment. grin

No, seriously. Like, check out this marriage list I sighted online

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 8:05am On May 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

E dey pain you say na your tribes men abi? Had it been it is an Igbo man now you for ignore. balablu blululu Bulaba statement coming from you. Yen yen yen yen!

I honestly don't have a tribalist bone in my body. Some of my best friends are Igbos and I no longer even remember they are supposed to be a different tribe. It is the best way to free your mind!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by NaijaCover(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

As long as there is money, and it's something you enjoy, who cares about easy cool

Blogging Business Is My Love
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oh I've heard stuff - poverty areas, roads, expensive, attacks etc
But you seem to just love it.. What you like best about it?

You heard from a very unreliable source.

Poverty areas like?
Tell me where in Nigeria where you wouldn't find poor people or ghettos?

I'll tell you for free, those areas your source might be referring to as poverty area will best some places in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and government presence.

Roads?
Are you kidding me?
The road network in Abuja is second to none.
I had a hard time driving around Abuja when I moved in here initially due to its complexity.

Expensive?
Yes Abuja is expensive on two fronts...
Accomodation and school fees for kids.

Food is relatively cheap, so is transportation.
If you're a night crawler, you might find some assortment of small chops expensive as well.

Other than that, Abuja is cheap.

Attacks?
These incidences are not sequestered.
Just like every area where you find dagger carrying, gorra (stick) wielding abokis and other criminal elements, there tend to be some level of insecurity.

I return home everyday almost 12-1am yet no one has accosted me or dispossessed me of my belongings.

When I moved into Abuja newly, I had a little financial challenge and the city took good care of me. If what I went through during those period had happened in a place like Ogun or some of those "head-hunting" states, (no offense here) I would certainly have lost my head.

You should visit Abuja sometimes....
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Nickymezor(f): 12:09pm On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No, seriously. Like, check out this marriage list I sighted online
Hmm, this list looks fake oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I honestly don't have a tribalist bone in my body. Some of my best friends are Igbos and I no longer even remember they are supposed to be a different tribe. It is the best way to free your mind!

I didn't have one too until I came to Nairaland.. Thanks to Nairaland your brothers who brought out the cheetah in me with their hateful tribal rhetorics here on Nairaland.

Now I stand for; "shame me tribally and I do shame." converse in a sane manner devoid or Tribalism and hate and I do same.

Regarding the picture you posted I think your brothers need that advice more because Igbos have more than 90% of the made decisions that are for the betterment of this country.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:33pm On May 02, 2023
rikithor:

Sister faith
1.Who are you expecting cash or kind gifts from?
Is it from fellow gender or the other genders?

2.sorry about your plight,it has or is happening everywhere.
The past 8 years under Buhari's and APC was smiling.
3.You are asking openly for alms yet you are almost anonymous.
You just created this thread today.
4.if you have ever demonize men-kind or strongly agreeing with bittered feminists in seeing everything wrong with their efforts to add values to this society,may you have your self to deal with.
5.@ kid,what about his/her dad?
6.income , salary or wages comes through rendering services or goods, which one do you give out in other to legitimately receive?

7.i am not mocking at your plight,no ,I wish you timely intervention from anyone but this is a honest question someone must ask you if you weren't ask, already.

May God come through for you through human angels if you truely deserve it.

Wise but humane write-up - just the right balance
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:34pm On May 02, 2023
Johans2023:
no need. He has already done his part. Marriage is not something you can decide because of circumstances.

No mind am. They think marriage is by "you may as well marry her"
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:37pm On May 02, 2023
jaxxy:
How it's supposed to be. Nice

Supposed to, but rarely is. If we truely followed the words of Lord Jesus that would be the norm!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:41pm On May 02, 2023
purples25:
Thank God there are still men that can help a lady without sleeping with her.

Yep, we do exist. But very, very few of us. Few and far between

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:43pm On May 02, 2023
Inyaky:
So a Nigerian man can help a woman with full pussy without asking her for sex, I'm sure he wasn't born in Nigeria.

This news is shocking.

You know, same thing crossed my mind. It's hard to picture someone born and bred in Naija doing this. Nigerians always scheme for long or short term benefit!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:45pm On May 02, 2023
Tzar:
Nice!
But these days, I don’t believe everything I see on the internet. Most things are staged for likes.

But if you look closely you can usually tell. This one, there is simply zero chance it can be fake!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:47pm On May 02, 2023
izubext007:
this is good .
Yoruba to the world

How? For getting the girl pregnant? Please explain

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:57pm On May 02, 2023
Gandrova:
Lolz! Who are you?

Probably some wicked soul who'd never do such.
"Some of us are like that" my foot!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 9:59pm On May 02, 2023
1Sharon:
I hope that has taught them that not all black men are savages.

Prejudice is not based on logic. A prejudiced person will stay prejudiced

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:01pm On May 02, 2023
mediclife1987:

And it's even rarer for a woman to help a man at all...

You can forget that one. Not N*ija girls anyway😅
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Supposed to, but rarely is. If we truely followed the words of Lord Jesus that would be the norm!

I totally agree.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:05pm On May 02, 2023
SIRmanjar:
A Yoruba demon tried to messup her life an Igbo angel came to her rescue smiley

Can't we transcend the smallness of tribe? Why can't it be "A human being tried to messup her life a better human being came to her rescue"

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:08pm On May 02, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Thank you for taking him in.
Just do well to do a little check for your own safety.

I once was like that guy : homeless, hapless and helpless.
Then a kind stranger took me in and I began building my life from there.

I'm in a better place now .
And at anytime, I always have at least one person squatting with me.
It's the best thing you can do for anybody.

Oh, so touching. I hope you don't accidentally happen to always only help the opposite sex grin
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:10pm On May 02, 2023
RedAlert08:

Why shouldn't a man expect something in return? Is she the girl's father?

Well, it's called altruism. You don't always...
Then again I'm probably wasting my time - not everybody understands that language!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar / 14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.