Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her (39749 Views)

Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:13pm On May 02, 2023
Codes151:
Na igbo boy post this

Why must I be Igbo? Why can't I be a decent human being who is touched by and appreciates a selfless kindness whenever he comes accross it??
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:15pm On May 02, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

Traditional man? Hmmm, maybe.
But it is also possible he is a scammer

This is the type of thinking I don't like. I call it lawyer thinking - always looking for a possible negative!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:20pm On May 02, 2023
post=122876817:

Blogging Business Is My Love

You keep pushing me😁. I just might drop everything and dive into blogging
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:21pm On May 02, 2023
Krublog:

You heard from a very unreliable source.

Poverty areas like?
Tell me where in Nigeria where you wouldn't find poor people or ghettos?

I'll tell you for free, those areas your source might be referring to as poverty area will best some places in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and government presence.

Roads?
Are you kidding me?
The road network in Abuja is second to none.
I had a hard time driving around Abuja when I moved in here initially due to its complexity.

Expensive?
Yes Abuja is expensive on two fronts...
Accomodation and school fees for kids.

Food is relatively cheap, so is transportation.
If you're a night crawler, you might find some assortment of small chops expensive as well.

Other than that, Abuja is cheap.

Attacks?
These incidences are not sequestered.
Just like every area where you find dagger carrying, gorra (stick) wielding abokis and other criminal elements, there tend to be some level of insecurity.

I return home everyday almost 12-1am yet no one has accosted me or dispossessed me of my belongings.

When I moved into Abuja newly, I had a little financial challenge and the city took good care of me. If what I went through during those period had happened in a place like Ogun or some of those "head-hunting" states, (no offense here) I would certainly have lost my head.

You should visit Abuja sometimes....

You definitely love the place. You are very much tempting me to relocate there!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:24pm On May 02, 2023
Nickymezor:
Hmm, this list looks fake oo shocked

How you figure? How about this one below? It is straight from Google

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 10:32pm On May 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

I didn't have one too until I came to Nairaland.. Thanks to Nairaland your brothers who brought out the cheetah in me with their hateful tribal rhetorics here on Nairaland.

Now I stand for; "shame me tribally and I do shame." converse in a sane manner devoid or Tribalism and hate and I do same.

Regarding the picture you posted I think your brothers need that advice more because Igbos have more than 90% of the made decisions that are for the betterment of this country.

You can pretend it's Nairaland all you want. You know it's not true. Am I not on Nairaland? How come I haven't turned into a hateful, vitriolic, ignorant bigot.
Besides on judgment day... well, see below

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CrownOfClay724: 10:48pm On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oh, so touching. I hope you don't accidentally happen to always only help the opposite sex grin

Lol.
Not at all.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Krublog(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You definitely love the place. You are very much tempting me to relocate there!

By all means do if you have a reason to.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by NaijaCover(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You keep pushing me😁. I just might drop everything and dive into blogging

Message on WhatsApp chat with 0810-373-9506
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by purples25(f): 11:28am On May 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Yep, we do exist. But very, very few of us. Few and far between

I agree. Very very few.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by CanadaOrBust: 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
zolajpower:

shocked shocked Jesus

True story. She’s still in jail in China as we speak, Canadian white woman
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by zolajpower: 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

True story. She’s still in jail in China as we speak, Canadian white woman
shocked God. Now I see why u were against the Robinhood or angel in disguise wannabe
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Danisaint112(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You can pretend it's Nairaland all you want. You know it's not true. Am I not on Nairaland? How come I haven't turned into a hateful, vitriolic, ignorant bigot.
Besides on judgment day... well, see below

Probably because you ain't that active here. This forum and other factors I see changed my mindset about "One Nigeria" completely.

Now I don't even trust my Yoruba and Hausa friends anymore. Each time I'm around them I don't feel safe anymore. I always have this feeling of pretentious friendship and a set up.

I don't hate and I won't. But I have made my stand known. Peace buroda mi.
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by Codes151(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why must I be Igbo? Why can't I be a decent human being who is touched by and appreciates a selfless kindness whenever he comes accross it??
na igbo u be
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by FreeIgboho: 10:54pm On May 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I'm not at all interested in tribal jingoism.
And pro-choice my a*s.
How exactly are they supposed to "leave". Igbos that have landed property all over and some have been those places for generations with inter-marriages and all sorts of deep connections.
Can you please explain the mechanism whereby they'd "leave"? Or you mean only IPOB leave?

At boldened, you ask how are Igbos supposed to leave?
How did they leave during the Biafra war?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 2:46am On May 04, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

People born and bred in Naija are rarely like that. Which is what makes this whole saga suspicious to me

Why not just appreciate an exceptional act of pure altruism in this world of wickedness? Why must you allow yourself to read possible suspicion into it?!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 3:00am On May 04, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
hahahahahahaha

that is how the animals like to fool theirselves online...

useless marginalised tribe grin

no presidency for them, and no biafra too. grin

they will continue to be our slaves till the kingdom come grin

Another myopic, hateful, ignorant tribal bigot.
Typical example of what the quote below is saying.

Have you ever asked yourself what the average Northerner benefited from Bubu being in power for 8 years?? Aren't they suffering Bubu's mismanagement like everybody else??

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 3:25am On May 04, 2023
tishbite42:

But you call them monkeys, hypocrite

No mind am... though those are a bit better than pigs!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 3:31am On May 04, 2023
traihit:

I made an analogy.

Again, I don't regard people based on their ethnicity, gender etc. Don't have time for that. You're either a good person or someone I should avoid

That's better. If you think about it, tribal bigotary and hatred is not only ignorant, it actually retards, limits, and poisons the bearer himself!

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 3:34am On May 04, 2023
Antivirus92:
always being economical with the truth, typical of a Yoruba man.

Ghanaians now know names in Nigeria by the ethnic groups...

As if you will be able to tell me the ethnic groups if I mention two Ghanaian or Cameroonian names..

Even u Yorubas can't differentiate between Igbo, ibibio, bini, ijaw names let alone a Ghanaian

That's what I keep saying, the vast majority of people outside Nigeria neither know nor care what tribes there are in Nigeria. Same way you are with, say, Togo
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 3:36am On May 04, 2023
ukaface:

As E come be Moslem country that will na make matters worse if he had asked for sex

Ukaface, my sister from another mother, they are a SECULAR Muslim country. Do you see any hint of hijab anywhere?

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 6:13am On May 04, 2023
jaxxy:

I totally agree.

I tell you, if half the world followed the words of Lord Jesus we'd have heaven here on earth!
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 6:17am On May 04, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Lol.
Not at all.

😆 I dey look you with one eye - unless you were not born and bred in Naija
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 6:21am On May 04, 2023
Krublog:

By all means do if you have a reason to.

I've just about made up my mind to do just that when I'm seeing it happening again - this below just now happening

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 6:24am On May 04, 2023
post=122895493:

Message on WhatsApp chat with 0810-373-9506

I'd do just that - me and a few thousand others I'm sure. How'd you field all those chats?
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 6:26am On May 04, 2023
purples25:

I agree. Very very few.

And I suspect most of that few won't be fully born and need and based in Naija😄
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 6:35am On May 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

Probably because you ain't that active here. This forum and other factors I see changed my mindset about "One Nigeria" completely.

Now I don't even trust my Yoruba and Hausa friends anymore. Each time I'm around them I don't feel safe anymore. I always have this feeling of pretentious friendship and a set up.

I don't hate and I won't. But I have made my stand known. Peace buroda mi.

Soo, how will you make heaven with this mindset. Who an eye for an eye epp?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by ukaface(f): 6:46am On May 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ukaface, my sister from another mother, they are a SECULAR Muslim country. Do you see any hint of hijab anywhere?
Yes, I saw hints of hijab cool
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 7:52am On May 04, 2023
Codes151:
na igbo u be

See me see wahala o. Must everything be tribe with you people?! Why must I be Igbo?? How on earth did you arrive at that startling conclusion? You probably looked at my posts - just because I don't think Tinubu is fit to be president I must be Igbo!!
How about all these below. Are they Igbo??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64QbfZvWv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6COWi65hU

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 8:07am On May 04, 2023
Gbadebo01:
why? People should be able to do nice things for other people without expectations.

Not Nigerians, vast majority. Don't blame them - they are simply NOT born and bred that way
Re: Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her by PoliteActivist: 8:10am On May 04, 2023
ukaface:

Yes, I saw hints of hijab cool

Where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Job Seekers Visa Germany / Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.