Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House (39484 Views)

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Juju70(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Gang of thieves
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Spanki(f): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Melezenawii:
President-elect Bola Tinubu meets with North West Governors at Defence House

Pepper Dem Gang!

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by forexprophet(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Your madness no get part 2

madridguy:
Gathering of the winners.

APC

CHANGE.
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Greattie08: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:
Yeye robber. He will soon return the stolen mandate. Very soon.

Wailing WAILER carry on!

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us for belle!!!

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Didi2d(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
No wonder he was away to rest. It's one visit or the other everyday.

The man will leave the country again. He needs rest abeg.
Make dem allow am relax and plan for the coming days

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Sheggy13(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
softwareman:

I stay in the north and can tell you categorically that if not for that crazy naira policy , tinubu would have won all the states of the north west.
Only goes to show that Buhari is such an ingrate. He did everything possible to work against Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Greattie08: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
This man called Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will do better than Buhari!

See this move, very strategic & calculative!

Consulting with the Region that gave him votes enabling him to be returned as President-Elect is nothing but is Proactiveness.

Unlike 2015, Buhari went back to it's shell after he won the election, he never return back to consult again with the stakeholders that helped him win the election, no wonder, those who never struggled with him to become President were those who run his Government down and they disappointed him for real.

ASIWAJU!!! May God bless you indeed!!!

It shall be well with Nigeria in your time & beyond.

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Menclothing: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Loyalty
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Babastrong(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Agrobusiness00 post=122809969] how much is ur price and what is ur location[ Saki in oyo state. 2500/bag. I can supply a trailer.]
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Donake: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
The SouthEast also added 1.6million to Labour party,North Central added 1.4million,so which part of the north does state of origin implies to evacuate Nigerians from Sudan?
Willie2015:

We informed Obi folks before election.

Dat the North determines the Presidency...

I hope they believe now....

Hail...the King of the North
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by GeneralPula: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
chemla:
Action!!!
This our current Baba nor go go-slow at all. No time to waist time. When is the Southeast Governors visiting or when is our Baba Asíwájú meeting Southeast Governors
Le me start an b going tongue
I think Hope and Umahi were with him yesterday or so. He met with some Governor’s yesterday..

1 Like

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by famology(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Northwest was the game changer for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by GeneralPula: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
bluegrass07:
Political class as in the career politicians are happy a core politician will be the next president.

Dem all really suffer for Buhari hand sha🤣🤣😀😀😀🤣
Buhari really fall hand with that cash issh.

They can’t really wait at all..

1 Like

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by merits(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thekaghan:
My president elect. Think of the sufferings of the masses grin grin

Get out who go suffer?
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Thekaghan: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
merits:

Get out who go suffer?
why not ask the birds? Do I need to be the one to validate your sufferings? grin grin
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Thekaghan: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
bonnyhope:

Na masses rig election for him?

Tinubu will only satisfy the elites
you are living in your self-induced ignorance. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Thekaghan: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
obidioots obi zombies don really suffer. Dem say make tinubu come back to Naija. E don come. Nah heartbreak and heart reconstruction dem dey do everyday😂
I am for BAT you can check my posts but are you forgetting that the Obi supporters are also Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Thekaghan: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
obidioots obi zombies don really suffer. Dem say make tinubu come back to Naija. E don come. Nah heartbreak and heart reconstruction dem dey do everyday😂
I am for BAT you can check my posts but are you forgetting that the Obi supporters are also Nigerians? Some of them need rehabilitation and good governance no doubts

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by cl0r0x: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2023
How much is an MQ9 reaper, I have a hunch.
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Asswipemod: 1:04am On Apr 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Well unvalued partners!
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Caseless: 1:34am On Apr 29, 2023
What's Ado Doguwa always doing around here? Trying to lobby to be speaker
He should go and sit down somewhere. He killed people during the election.
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Gbogbowa: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2023
Throwback:
Those guys really performed for APC.

Despite wining only 2 out of 7 states there, Tinubu still managed to finish with the highest vote for that region and the highest regional vote for the whole of Nigeria at over N2.6m votes.

Atiku won Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Kaduna.
Kwankwaso won Kano
Tinubu won Zamfara and Jigawa

However, Tinubu finished a very strong 2nd place in all the other 4 states he lost, and while finishing a distant 2nd to NNPP in Kano, he was able to also give a good gap to PDP that finished 3rd.

That gap of over 380K votes that APC gave PDP in Kano is all that mattered to ensure that Tinubu defeated Atiku with over 300K votes in the NorthWest.
Riggers PDP won Zamfara, APC is a rigger
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Okoroawusa: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2023
No more " Where is Tinubu? " threads....

Obidients, nekwanu Tinubu o!

1 Like

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Strafudeen: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2023
tunwumi:
Ok

While some are negotiating for their region, some are licking their wounds,😂😂😂

Negotiating over stolen property
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by Strafudeen: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
No more " Where is Tinubu? " threads....

Obidients, nekwanu Tinubu o!

The election thief and his gang of thieves grin
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by merits(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Thekaghan:
why not ask the birds? Do I need to be the one to validate your sufferings? grin grin
It's left to your mens rea,who cares?
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by tunwumi: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Strafudeen:

Negotiating over stolen property

Another dementia patient

1 Like

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by deodonna14(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Bird's of the same feather's
Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by fareed69(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2023
Mitchy49:
Yeye robber. He will soon return the stolen mandate. Very soon.

Continue wailing.
May 29th is here .
I won't labour in vain

1 Like

Re: President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House by fareed69(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Preshieben:
Evil man

Continue wailing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.