Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! (1087 Views)

Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi / 2023: No Money Borrow Under My Government Will Be Wasted - Peter Obi / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by 9jatriot(m): 3:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Some of us already anticipated what guys like you will do, which is this thread was created, https://www.nairaland.com/7575037/nigeria-prosperous-under-tinubu-he

Nigeria will be prosperous. Those of you who think otherwise can relocate to Sudan.
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Okoroawusa: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

If you think I will be in this disaster with you, then sorry. Why should I go to other African countries when I'm already a step inside Canada.
So y are you now disturbing? Discuss Canada politics biko... leave the politics of Nigeria alone since it's not going to affect as someone with " a foot in Canada"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by TippuTip: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2023
Nigerians are funny people

With all (or maybe because of) their fervent subservience to the foreign gods of Christianity and Islam, Nigerians remain the most dishonest set of people on earth. They will see white and call it black because of monetary inducement.

So fuckíng sad!
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by XY23: 5:26am On Apr 29, 2023
There's no 'saving' for Nigeria, because the people are worse than the government. When these new breed of simple-minded fools become wiser after 8 years, newer breed would have been born. It's an endless cycle of servitude of the privileged minority, by the undiscerning majority. Talk about generationally-happy slaves.

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2023
All Nigerians are not same, are not in same boat, even in warfare some are progressing. You just predicted your next 8 years.
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by naijapips04: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2023
All thanks to Obi mumus.

2 Likes

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by jconsulting(f): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
O ye Nigerians, how was the last 8 years of Buhari's administration?

Many Nigerians were making serious exploits and economic advancement until 2015 and Buhari happened to us. Everything was paused. Buhari destroyed Nigeria within 8 years and turned a middle income and fast developing country into the world's poverty capital. He is about to leave office and a worse criminal is about to take over...

If Tinubu is allowed to enter aso rock, he will rule for 8 years. If Nigerians think things are bad now, then let them wait and experience the holocaust Tinubu's government will unleash them.

It's going to be 16 wasted years!!!

Those who just graduated from university when Buhari took over in 2015 may never get a reasonable job throughout their prime. Those who are 35 today are going to be 43 and frustrated when Tinubu rounds up in 8 years time.

I have checked Nigeria's debt crises, excessive loans that can't be repaid. Subsidy that can no longer be financed. Worse still an economy that is already ruined to the extent that removing subsidy will bring the economy collapsing totally.

We are now at a dead end. However, my sympathy to those that resisted Buhari in 2015. My sympathy again goes to those that resisted Tinubu in 2023. But to those that voted for these people due to ethnic or religious considerations, may karma deal with you effectively.

May it be for you according to your wish,stupid people everywhere,just because your so called candidate came with fake promises like fake prophet and lost woefully, all his followers turn to prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by famology(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, everybody for nairaland is one step to Canada

But na Dem cry pass

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Fake life
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by famology(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Many Nigerians were making serious exploits and economic advancement until 2015 and Buhari happened to us. Everything was paused. Buhari destroyed Nigeria within 8 years and turned a middle income and fast developing country into the world's poverty capital. He is about to leave office and a worse criminal is about to take over...

If Tinubu is allowed to enter aso rock, he will rule for 8 years. If Nigerians think things are bad now, then let them wait and experience the holocaust Tinubu's government will unleash them.

Those who just graduated from university when Buhari took over in 2015 may never get a reasonable job throughout their prime. Those who are 35 today are going to be 43 and frustrated when Tinubu rounds up in 8 years time.

I have checked Nigeria's debt crises, excessive loans that can't be repaid. Subsidy that can no longer be financed. Worse still an economy that is already ruined to the extent that removing subsidy will bring the economy collapsing totally.

We are now at a dead end. However, my sympathy to those that resisted Buhari in 2015. My sympathy again goes to those that resisted Tinubu in 2023. But to those that voted for these people due to ethnic or religious considerations, may karma deal with you effectively.

Move on loser!
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Xbox2005(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2023
Why can't this so called doomsday prophets keep their mouths shut.must things goes your way all the time.What is the assurance of who you are rooting for will turn around the country.bross you are not God and with all the past records of the aspirant,the president elect still stand out.so chill
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SalamRushdie: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Maazieze:
I dont think the blame solely lies on buharia, the collective state governors also played a role in undermining LGA autonomy and thus prevented them from carrying out their role.

Baba the blame lies entirely on Buhari please , the man useless and wicked

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by VaselineCrew: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Xbox2005:
Why can't this so called doomsday prophets keep their mouths shut.must things goes your way all the time.What is the assurance of who you are rooting for will turn around the country.bross you are not God and with all the past records of the aspirant,the president elect still stand out.so chill

Next time you’re sick, go to a mechanic instead of a doctor.

Then tell the doubters that, what is the guarantee that a doctor will fix you and not a mechanic.

You see why low IQ is an issue in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by Xbox2005(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Next time you’re sick, go to a mechanic instead of a doctor.

Then tell the doubters that, what is the guarantee that a doctor will fix you and not a mechanic.

You see why low IQ is an issue in Nigeria?
I think the analogy you made above is still in line with what I mentioned above about the past records/achievements of the three aspirant.its only if you are trying to be mischievous.thanks
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by sageb: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

The sad reality

1 Like

Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
jconsulting:

May it be for you according to your wish,stupid people everywhere,just because your so called candidate came with fake promises like fake prophet and lost woefully, all his followers turn to prophet of doom.

Dumbos like you never go far in life. Small minds like you often plant lemons yet expect to harvest apples.

There is what's called cause and effect. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction to it~~ Isaac Newton's third law.
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2023
famology:

Move on loser!

Unreasonable folks like you thought that presidential election is an ego contest. You think an old man with extreme criminal tendencies. Someone who surrounds himself with fellow rogues will suddenly give what he never has!

The fact you're expecting good governance from a band of rogues shows how distorted your brain is.

Many senseless folks behaved exactly like you in 2015. They claimed that Buhari is a new sheriff in town who was going to fight corruption and bring sanity. Intelligent people warned them to check his past and character but fools never listened. Today, Buhari has destroyed everything and is leaving behind a severely damaged country.

One will assume that lessons must have been learnt, but alas fatalists never learn. They are eternally damned.

You're the loser here!
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by famology(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Unreasonable folks like you thought that presidential election is an ego contest. You think an old man with extreme criminal tendencies. Someone who surrounds himself with fellow rogues will suddenly give what he never has!

The fact you're expecting good governance from a band of rogues shows how distorted your brain is.

Many senseless folks behaved exactly like you in 2015. They claimed that Buhari is a new sheriff in town who was going to fight corruption and bring sanity. Intelligent people warned them to check his past and character but fools never listened. Today, Buhari has destroyed everything and is leaving behind a severely damaged country.

One will assume that lessons must have been learnt, but alas fatalists never learn. They are eternally damned.

You're the loser here!

Bloody loser! Move on and stop wailing like a sex starved mosquito. By the way if you think I read your worthless long epistle,then you're a mugu.
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2023
JDistribute:
All Nigerians are not same, are not in same boat, even in warfare some are progressing. You just predicted your next 8 years.

You're a typical Blackman who only thinks about self. To you, as long as you're comfortable, then the rest of humanity can go to hell.

In 2016, I realized where Nigeria was headed and worked night and day to become a freelancer. I had a brick and mortar business, but earning in dollars from 2016 changed my life. Today, I own several businesses and some breadwinners are earning through me.

So, if you think I was among the majority of Nigerians that passed through hell, then sorry, I didn't.

Even if I remain in Nigeria, I won't lack. But I can't allow my kids to grow up in such a toxic environment.
Re: A Disaster Foretold: Another 8 Years About To Be Wasted! by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
famology:

Bloody loser! Move on and stop wailing like a sex starved mosquito. By the way if you think I read your worthless long epistle,then you're a mugu.

STFU, you slowpoke!

Oya, come and move me since I refused to move on.

A**hole!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Lamidi Apapa Deliver His Polling Unit To LP? / President Tinubu Appoints Chief Protocol, Media Aides. / Tinubu’s Camp On Edge As INEC Lawyers Confirm 25% Mandatory In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.