Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US (34618 Views)

Ogbunka To Experience Peace And Development: Hrh Igwe Amb Johnmark Anyaoha / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Raskimonojendor: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bullpenn11:
After the terrible shame of being the only governor in the history of Nigeria whose bab00n faced wife was slapped on their handover day, which made her to lose woefully at the senate elections, this Drunkard governor has run away to seek refuge in America, and living large with stolen funds from Anambra State.
He came from America to rule and has gone back to America grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Chetas81(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
olasaad:
Willie has finally escape cheesy the governor that can not live in his state for one day shocked shocked shocked
people employ him for the job

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by modsareuseless: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
which achievement?

Go and browse it, it's all over the net.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Zorbadezinc: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
nazicartel:
So, Obiano wants to tell me that Ebelechukwu wrote that book grin angry grin grin grin grin

Naaaaa. It’s common knowledge that his wife Ebelechukwu is semi- literate. They bought her a degree when she became governor’s wife.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by vanitybutiwanti: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
modsareuseless:

Go and browse it, it's all over the net.
As far as I am concerned he didn't do anything in his State, Anambra is still a shiithole!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by KanuSE: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Look at them, shapeless mofos!

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by InvertedHammer: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
bikefab:
Pardon me, but ex-governor Willie Obiano has a poor dress sense.
/

But the four of them look like they shop from the same Clothing store. Why single out Obiano?

/
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by MrAgbako: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:
I hope tinubu is not there with them .. He will soon empower them with narcotics tongue
you knew you lied. I won't curse u but you won't escape judgment here and in the afterlife
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by pquaver(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
dailybuzzng:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/04/28/ex-governor-obiano-hosts-igwe-ogbunka-hrm-johnmark-anyaoha-in-us/

The best governor Anambra wver had since 1999..argue with the infrastructural development and his statistics

3 Likes

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Possican(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Correction Mr. Poster.
John Mark Anyaọha is never an Igwe of Ogbunka Kingdom. The Igwe of Ogbunka Kingdom is HRH IGWE DR. FOSTER EZENWA IHEJIOFOR, (IGWE ỌHAZURUME ) NKA 1 OF OGBUNKA.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bluntemperor: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
yabatown:
Ok

So ,what do we do with this now?
So,he did wanders,as governor for how many years like Obi and he did not have Pensions and no severances packages,abi?
Na wao for PDP-Labour Party o!
Nonsensical People everywhere,as if the man just de land!
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Fantastictelem: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
A former governor of Anambra state that is not proud of staying in awka after 8 years in office as governor. Why didn't he make awka a place that is worth living when he was governor? Awka is just a glorified state capital that he can't be proud. He stole billions to acquire all this mansions and nobody is talking about this in Anambra state
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bullpenn11: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
maruzia:
What a pitiful sight. Power is transient. He is now alone and abandoned by all the people that use to troop round him and even those seeking appointment to meet him. Obiano is now a lonely figure and grateful for any visitor he can receive. I bet that traditional ruler never get such opportunity to be granted audience by Obiano when he was governor.

Now Obiano don turn to book vendor

Meanwhile, is this book below that he supposed to be selling

Power is temporary. Sooner this politicians realise this, the better,
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Akaujaa(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
What an irony!
Nigerian leaders, after claiming to have "developed" their state or country, yet cannot stay there. That's how they deceive you all
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by tiger28: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:
I hope tinubu is not there with them .. He will soon empower them with narcotics tongue

See "perpetual " PAINMENT!!!

Election is over ..........8 yrs of wailing is allowed.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by modsareuseless: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
As far as I am concerned he didn't do anything in his State, Anambra is still a shiithole!

As far as you're concerned? Who the hell are you?
Person wey never leave his state before go open mouth dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by sandali: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
nazicartel:
So, Obiano wants to tell me that Ebelechukwu wrote that book grin angry grin grin grin grin

Illiterate Book writer. The woman no fit break pencil sef.
Roforofo first lady

2 Likes

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by TippuTip: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Igboslayer: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
yabatown:
Wherever this Willie Obiano is staying must be littered with bottles of Alcohol

Dem talk say the man dey shak 2 bottles of Remy matin Brandy everyday.

More drunk than sober during 8 years in office as Anambra governor

The same day he hand over as governor He cannot bear to spend one night in his state .

He cannot equip his state with good school, not even good hospital. People are dying like flies there because of poor healthcare

But he and his whole family don japa to America, after packing the state money, and now being investigated by EFCC.

This man will be remembered for being the drunkard governor that is always being disgrace by his wife in public.

I thought they said OBI developed the state so well that it will take 10 generations to match his achievements. This lie is the major reason people like us never liked OBI. We still see what Awolowo achieved many decades after.

The only thing OBI people tells us is WAEC, Brewery and saving state funds in a bank he used to be CEO while he left Akwa in total shambles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Svoboda(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Zorbadezinc:
WORST PERFORMING GOVERNOR in the history of Anambra State

Its not true. He did well in the state. Obiano wasnt a saint but he did his best in infrastructure and fiscal prudence. Even when other states with bigger faac allocations were struggling to offset public sector monthly salaries and pensions, obiano was effecting retrospective salary and pension increaments for ndi anambra civil servants and pensioners, and was paying as and when due. Let's not even talk about the airport that even Peter couldnt build.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bullpenn11: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Is true. He is worst governor in the history of Anambra.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by tommy589(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

But the four of them look like they shop from the same Clothing store. Why single out Obiano?

/

grin
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by miceroms: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Just thinking, was it the office of the governor that turned him into a drunk or he was always like this.
I find it hard to believe that he rose to the peak of his banking career and yet turned this way.
Probably, he needs some mental health assessment.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by CursedOsuPigs: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Kikiki😂😂😂

All these shidren of perdition 😂

Una tears dey sweet us.

Ee tii mo mememememe😂

Awa loko iyaayin😂

Before: Jagaban of Borgu

Later: Jagaban of Nigeria

Now: Jagaban of the world, GCFR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Sheggy13(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igboslayer:
I thought they said OBI developed the state so well that it will take 10 generations to match his achievements. This lie is the major reason people like us never liked OBI. We still see what Awolowo achieved many decades after.

The only thing OBI people tells us is WAEC, Brewery and saving state funds in a bank he used to be CEO while he left Akwa in total shambles.
Exactly. That's the reason I never supported Obi. Someone who was bang average as a governor in the time of oil boom is who the mob are shouting all over as Nigeria's saviour suddenly. He single handedly chose this inept Obiano as his successor. That alone shows his very poor sense of judgement, yet some idiots think he's the one to rescue Nigeria. Bunch of clowns and retards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Interesting, I’m beginning to admire Igbos more.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by olisaEze(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2023
yabatown:
Wherever this Willie Obiano is staying must be littered with bottles of Alcohol

Dem talk say the man dey shak 2 bottles of Remy matin Brandy everyday.

More drunk than sober during 8 years in office as Anambra governor

No be clear eye man dey take marry that kind woman. Better to be a drunk in govt house than a spouse killer in jail! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.