Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) (39064 Views)

Health Minister Performs Groundbreaking For 500-capacity Female Hostel At UNIBEN / Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2023
AsomStructures:
Nice

What is nice here? 1B naira... Nah why Wike dey enter him.
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Mrgeco001: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by EducatedMind369: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
They should fix this shitty electricity please. We've not had light for day now on campus, all because of some silly rainfall.
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Nicenixon: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2023
The headline indicated that one billion was spent while the content indicated that 500 million was spent.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Tonalphs(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2023
#1m hostel grin grin. It's fair enough. I thought I had sight problem cos I've been exhausted from my lad's Jamb stress and I thought I was seeing #1b. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Aarenaija: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2023
This project for #1Billion? This is not correct and if it is true some people are supposed to be in jail in a sane clime.
this small thing is how many bed hostel? If what I'm seeing is all the project, it should not be more than 150M
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
🤡🤡🤣
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:
What is so special about this project? Between Obaseki and Ikpeazu i dont know who takes the lead. As the worst Governor in Nigeria.

Why are you confused? The hostel is to commissioned by the Governor but was built by the TY Danjuma foundation and that is why its named after Daisy Danjuma, wife of T.Y Danjuma......

Well, una need to work for una daily bread through propaganda so......
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2023
marlow1962:
Did I see 1bn
Ahh, poor man don suffer for this country. Anything where government dish out, them dy sure say some gullible citizens go accept.

But the hostel was built by government now! It was built by the TY Danjuma foundation.

Una no dey read? Abi na night school whey you go be problem ?
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2023
inoki247:
Truly Edo No Be Lagos....

Imagine this happening in Lagos he go don trend tire dem go don tell us aw someone is looting dere future..

Which future are you talking about? If you even read a word of what is there, then you would have seen that the hostel was built by the TY Danjuma foundation and not Edo state government!!

Olodo no fit you for social media, stop this thing you are doing.....
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Exaggerating the amount of something is a fundamental problem in almost every nigerian. Chukwuma Adekunle Ciroma will buy something for 3k he will say he bought it for 10k or more and that is what is at play even in politics. may God help us.
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2023
inoki247:
Truly Edo No Be Lagos....

Imagine this happening in Lagos he go don trend tire dem go don tell us aw someone is looting dere future..

Due to mass migration, lagos has more educated occupants than edo state..
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2023
relax oga..
That building no reach that amount.
I can take a live pics on the background to support my claim of you need that.
Iluvmycontr3:

U go fit relate well if u don erect one or two buildings b4....

Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2023
Edo no be Lagos, we don attested to the results. Congratulations to Edo people, una don collect wotowoto
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2023
undecided
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Gasayi(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Good for them . But our government lack maintenance culture
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Reading comments ... I do understand in any group of people there must be a stupid one .... but if so many up in here I fear how many more be outside. How can one.be so foolish to comment before reading?... or is it they read without understanding... but comment anyway? I now want to believ3 something is affecting people mentally.

@ topic .... honorary degree is usually bestowed on someone who has made an outstanding impact to some part of society. But here honorary degree is used as a form of bribery.... I'll give you an honorary degree if you build an hostel.... degrading the value of an honorary degree. What else will it be used for? Three storey hostel ... is there a shortage of land space? Students are young... the can easily mqnqg3 the two flights of stairs .... my concern is water supply and pressure. Would it be available 24/7 on all floors.... especially the top floor? If not....there will be serious bathroom issues .... toilet issues. I would really like to see a follow up report 3 months after being occupied.
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/04/29/obaseki-to-commission-n500m-danjuma-hostel-at-uniben-saturday-metrowatch/

Lala Seun Mynd44
Politicians don spend millions finish na billion dem enter so, even na coastal bus 🚎 wey Edegbe n Bob Izua, Iyare Motor n Agofure Dey buy like water na Federal government use $1.6 m buy only 40

This building nor even reach 500 million to start with foolish Obaseki
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2023
I haven't been to Uniben for 12 years,last time was to collect my Certificate and call up letter..
With all the structures springing up since then,it would currently look like another institution to my old eyes..🙆🏽
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2023
1bn for that crap? What is the problem with Nigeria, so nothing can just be straight
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by harmonyglobal: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Did I hear 1billion cool
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Hotwest: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Obaseki is the ugliest governor in Nigeria so far I think
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Nice gesture from him…. But this not a billionaire
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by lebron7(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lmaoooo
Niger delta
So this rubbish here is 1 billion naira
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is the first I read about Obaseki commissioning project.

I wonder why his achievements ain't pops up on NL front page
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by highchief1: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jamesbally:
What is so special about this project? Between Obaseki and Ikpeazu i dont know who takes the lead. As the worst Governor in Nigeria.
Ikpeazu better pass Obaseki o.atleast e give pregnant women 500 naira.These are the people that told atiku to leave wike that they will deliver him.Mad ppl everywhere

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Unigrad: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by Tvoice: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
nor be only 1 billion, na 1kobo
Re: Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) by folake4u(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
dat UNIBEN skool compound, dem don pack female hostels build put everywhere leaving only 2 male hostels and empty nite classes for d boys to dey manage sleep in!

dem no even get better classes to manage and contain students for daytime, only female hostels here and there!
angry

😂😂😂😂

But most guys do not stay in the hostels. They rather stay off campus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.