Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,242 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! (3752 Views)

Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / "Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely-nigerian Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Women have the tendency to get bore with men that they know love them and they have won over.

Most of the time it is because there is no competition to keep them on their toes, that's why they look for it elsewhere and dump the guy that love them or treat him badly.

Have high social proof, don't be completely emotionally invested in one woman, demonstrate your capabilities to get other women affection to the women you are in relationship with.

It will make them constantly compete to win you over 100% and not get bore of you but the moment a woman believe they have won you 100% they get bore and kick you to the cub to look for competition elsewhere.

Okay do you think I should have one last hit before I let her go? cuz now is very obvious she is playing games she just told her bestie that she doesn't want the relationship but it was the same girl that still called me yesterday crying and begging that I should forgive and take her back

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by ThatrealestApex: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:
You know have come to agree with Nairaland repillers on a lot of things but not this one

I believe a girl can be loyal if she decides to irrespective of her sexual status and have had a first hand experience on this

I met this girl last year tho we have known each other for quite a while before we started dating around august and in due course I found out she was pure(virgin)

It took me a while to disflower her because she was extremely tight and couldn’t handle the pain
Coupled with the blood it took me like a month cuz I was very patient with her and whenever she complains I will just stop

Now we have been dating for up to 7 months now and guess what I found out from my virgin girlfriend? She loves another dude!

She confessed to me after a series of quarrels cuz of her attitude… this girl started giving me attitude like hell would be online no text no call nothing!

I had to confront her she then said she needed some space in the relationship that she is stressed… why on earth will she be stressed? After series of questioning she opened up to me that she likes another guy and is confused between the both of us.

I was awestruck! What! Can you believe she had to guts to tell me she don’t know if she should date the both of us? I was so angry and broke up with her

I confronted her bestie who told me everything and said she has told her to choose between me and the guy and my supposed girlfriend Said can’t let any of us go that we both satisfy in different ways which neither of us could do individually 😂

Girls! What do you guys even want? She called me today and was begging me that it was all a prank that there wasn’t another guy that she just made the story up to see my reaction lol… maybe she thinks am a kid

I played along and accepted her back and have decided to use her for just knacking until I get a new chick she is now a certified hoe in my eyes… that’s what I now take her as…. someone I loved with my all..

So to cut the long story short my Guys, virginity is not a guarantee that the girl will be loyal after you disflower her thank you 😊

This one is probably dating an Underage girl who doesn't know what she wants yet.

Move on already, there is no need keep her for nacks or whatever you call it.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay do you think I should have one last hit before I let her go? cuz now is very obvious she is playing games she just told her bestie that she doesn't want the relationship but it was the same girl that still called me yesterday crying and begging that I should forgive and take her back

Just forget about her and move on or else you would hurt yourself very badly.

You see my predictions is already coming to reality, what make you even believe she would agree ? and not completely shut you down ? she would lose all the respect she have for you and dump you which would be more painful lol

cut your losses and move on, respect yourself.
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Just forget about her and move on or else you would hurt yourself very badly.

You see my predictions is already coming to reality, what make you even believe she would agree ? and not completely shut you down ? she would lose all the respect she have for you and dump you which would be more painful lol

cut your losses and move on, respect yourself.

Okay bro thank you
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay bro thank you

There are more beautiful women than her out there waiting for you.

Just know not to repeat the same mistakes, keep your options open, she is already seeing other guy. Get out there to look for other women too, in no time you would completely forget about her.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by ThatrealestApex: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2023
princefrank76:

Guy I would advise you to leave the phone.
Make she at least use the phone remember you.

You that took her virginity nkoor?

She'll never forget you for life..

You see why I tell you say na small children reasoning? Make e no concern you who she use the phone call.

Ask yourself this question; the phones wey all your ex's use call you, u no reason say na other men buy for them?

Pata wey u off the girl sef, some na men pay for them.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander..

Guy leave that banny with that phone..

You can still apply okafor law in the future

Let's start with knowing the phone fess sef grin
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by jedaii(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronald or Ronaldo look here guy, forget about that girl let her keep the phone just move on and free her, relationship is not by force and more over if it's about nack then there's so many nack ahead for you. If that girls comes closer to you now it's a game and remember, everyone plays a game to win.
Move on my man
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Let's start with knowing the phone fess sef grin
I swear! You are right.

Op which kind phone you buy for her sef?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay bro thank you

You can collect the phone you bought for her back, if it will make you feel better to move on.

Don't give a damn what she think about you again, You can collect back the phone if it very expensive it will make you feel better.

At this stage you should be thinking about yourself and what will make you feel better.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

You can collect the phone you bought for her back, if it will make you feel better to move on.

Don't give a damn what she think about you again, You can collect back the phone if it very expensive it will make you feel better.

I will sir am going to take the phone back today the phone is 12promax roughly 350k
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2023
princefrank76:
I swear! You are right.

Op which kind phone you buy for her sef?
Iphone 12promax
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Iphone 12promax

Collect the phone back

You should only think about yourself at this stage and what will make you feel better.

After you collect your phone back, it will feel much better to move on.

I bet the only reason she is trying to convince you to put up with her is so that you won't collect the phone back, very manipulative woman.

You shouldn't be buying women something that expensive.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Iphone 12promax

You wish. Hahaha
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by DevilsEqual(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop forcing yourself on ladies, allow your women choose you and you'll never experience any of these. Obviously you choked her for a relationship but her love was for the other guy. I can't date whom I didn't choose, you'll be wasting your time on every of your moves. Attract your woman first, you'll always see that sign that she has chosen you if you are smart but some guys ain't smart anyways.

Ubunja has always said this

A woman confirmed this again

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Collect the phone back

You should only think about yourself at this stage and what will make you feel better.

After you collect your phone back, it will feel much better to move on.

I bet the only reason she is trying to convince you to put up with her is so that you won't collect the phone back, very manipulative woman.

You shouldn't be buying women something that expensive.

Okay sir thanks
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2023
princefrank76:

You wish. Hahaha

If you broke boy you don't t have to make it obvious

Make I no carry this break up anger enter you abeg I no get joy
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Intoboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:
You know have come to agree with Nairaland repillers on a lot of things but not this one

I believe a girl can be loyal if she decides to irrespective of her sexual status and have had a first hand experience on this

I met this girl last year tho we have known each other for quite a while before we started dating around august and in due course I found out she was pure(virgin)

It took me a while to disflower her because she was extremely tight and couldn’t handle the pain
Coupled with the blood it took me like a month cuz I was very patient with her and whenever she complains I will just stop

Now we have been dating for up to 7 months now and guess what I found out from my virgin girlfriend? She loves another dude!

She confessed to me after a series of quarrels cuz of her attitude… this girl started giving me attitude like hell would be online no text no call nothing!

I had to confront her she then said she needed some space in the relationship that she is stressed… why on earth will she be stressed? After series of questioning she opened up to me that she likes another guy and is confused between the both of us.

I was awestruck! What! Can you believe she had to guts to tell me she don’t know if she should date the both of us? I was so angry and broke up with her

I confronted her bestie who told me everything and said she has told her to choose between me and the guy and my supposed girlfriend Said can’t let any of us go that we both satisfy in different ways which neither of us could do individually 😂

Girls! What do you guys even want? She called me today and was begging me that it was all a prank that there wasn’t another guy that she just made the story up to see my reaction lol… maybe she thinks am a kid

I played along and accepted her back and have decided to use her for just knacking until I get a new chick she is now a certified hoe in my eyes… that’s what I now take her as…. someone I loved with my all..

So to cut the long story short my Guys, virginity is not a guarantee that the girl will be loyal after you disflower her thank you 😊

Okay, a quick one...i really don't have to waste my time on this post because it doesn't make no sense,if you're not rich enough to get married and start a family you should never get your heart attached to no girl because it'll drain you,drag you back and you won't be strong enough to face life challenges because you're in love and you seem jobless to me cuz why d hell will i waste my time talking to a girl that way.... that's aside

I'm a redpiller let me explain something to you,a girls heart and her pussy are two different things,you being the first guy to have sex with her gives you the key to her pussy anytime any day even if she's married and even in love with someone else, unless you decide to let go...if not you can have that pussy anytime anyday.

Here's why she said she wants to date the both of you,you have her pussy the other guy has her heart,she can't let you go just like that because she gave her all to you and she feels you owe her everything,will you let someone that's owing you a lot of money die? That's it,she gave her everything to you and she feels you owe her everything too so that way the pussy is all yours but her heart belongs to someone else,as a redpiller i see you on the winning side,you have the pussy anytime any day and the other guy has the heart,he might not even stand the chance of getting the pussy, depends on the girl tho...ohhh,i have wasted too much time talking to a simp, redpillers don't do that

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2023
Intoboy:

Okay, a quick one...i really don't have to waste my time on this post because it doesn't make no sense,if you're not rich enough to get married and start a family you should never get your heart attached to no girl because it'll drain you,drag you back and you won't be strong enough to face life challenges because you're in love and you seem jobless to me cuz why d hell will i waste my time talking to a girl that way.... that's aside

I'm a redpiller let me explain something to you,a girls heart and her pussy are two different things,you being the first guy to have sex with her gives you the key to her pussy anytime any day even if she's married and even in love with someone else, unless you decide to let go...if not you can have that pussy anytime anyday.

Here's why she said she wants to date the both of you,you have her pussy the other guy has her heart,she can't let you go just like that because she gave her all to you and she feels you owe her everything,will you let someone that's owing you a lot of money die? That's it,she gave her everything to you and she feels you owe her everything too so that way the pussy is all yours but her heart belongs to someone else,as a redpiller i see you on the winning side,you have the pussy anytime any day and the other guy has the heart,he might not even stand the chance of getting the pussy, depends on the girl tho...ohhh,i have wasted too much time talking to a simp, redpillers don't do that

You got a huge point bro
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

If you broke boy you don't t have to make it obvious

Make I no carry this break up anger enter you abeg I no get joy

My guy na woman make u dey vex like this?

Haa! Sorry o! Make I face front. U wey them dash your banny 200k, u still collect 30k inside.

Rich kid, I see u
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2023
princefrank76:

My guy na woman make u dey vex like this?

Haa! Sorry o! Make I face front. U wey them dash your banny 200k, u still collect 30k inside.

Rich kid, I see u

Lol bro I just extrageted it. Na just cruise I catch it was 10k actually and I didn't take any money from her
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol bro I just extrageted it. Na just cruise I catch it was 10k actually and I didn't take any money from her

And I suspect it's the same guy she has left u for..
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2023
princefrank76:

And I suspect it's the same guy she has left u for..

Don't know bro I can't tell because she is one heavy manipulator can't believe a word coming out from my mouth
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Don't know bro I can't tell because she is one heavy manipulator can't believe a word coming out from my mouth
it's obvious she's seeing that same guy now.
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=princefrank76 post=122837303] it's obvious she's seeing that same guy now.

Probably
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol yes... Why the question?

if to say you get work you for dey busy with ur life instead of chasing naija gals up and down
now see as this one dey manipulate you
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Yeah bro am aware of that when I fvck her tire I go still collect the phone she never jam
on top just 2 minutes grin grin if to say you be stallion like me. Bro first off is that you are pained and still want her back. No chat her again about this issue today, by tomorrow chat her normally and leave everything at a normal that way the coochie will come around on its own then you smash and smash correctly. Navigate things from there.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Vicboy1(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
dontrulee:
The life of a girl can be very strange, yes very strange!

Girls are hardly loyal, they're usually after benefits. They love to chop and clean mouth.

A lady can claim to love you and still show greenlight to other guys even fucking them grin
You should understand that a lady doesn't love you for who you're, she "loves" you because of what she's benefitting from you or because of what you provide!

I have met many ladies who got disvirgined by their boyfriends and are still willing to cheat on their boyfriends with me!

I have met many virgins who wants to keep their Virginity till marriage but are willing to do many other sexual stuff with me.

And I have met many hoes which I taught sexual purity and mhen they loved it and decided to become celibate! They built their celibacy and sexual self control from zero to a very high level of tolerance that's unbelievable!

In summary, humans (both males and females) are sexual beings fundamentally and we all have our "limit" except those who are suffering from one sexual disorder or the other.
Girls are numerous, same with guys and if one doesn't appeal to you, wait or look for another!
U are very clownish
U taught girls to be celibate
If u teach girls to be celibate ,the will be celibate only to u
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by dontrulee: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Vicboy1:

U are very clownish
U taught girls to be celibate
If u teach girls to be celibate ,the will be celibate only to u

No, I'm not clownish.
The girls I teach to be celibate are willing to give their bodies to me. When I teach them to be celibate, many of them like the idea and end up breaking up with their boyfriends. Sometimes it shocks me, because my believe about women is that they hardly keep themselves.
How I will teach a lady about celibacy and she'll stop having sex with guys she used to enjoy doing it with. It's something that amuses me. grin grin
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Vicboy1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
dontrulee:

No, I'm not clownish.
The girls I teach to be celibate are willing to give their bodies to me. When I teach them to be celibate, many of them like the idea and end up breaking up with their boyfriends. Sometimes it shocks me, because my believe about women is that they hardly keep themselves.
How I will teach a lady about celibacy and she'll stop having sex with guys she used to enjoy doing it with. It's something that amuses me. grin grin
Ok
But those bitch I will still Bleep them if I want to whether the are celibate or not
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by dontrulee: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Vicboy1:

Ok
But those bitch I will still Bleep them if I want to whether the are celibate or not

That's your choice and their choice, e no concern me.
Girls will be girls and men will be men
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Danisaint112(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
If you are a parent reading this please watch over your child the devil is really wicked. Look how this idiot just disvirgined someone's child for nothing.

If you are also a girl reading this; you can see how most men take women, if you haven't had sex kindly close your legs for your husband you won't die, if you have do same.

And if you happen to leave a boyfriend (offend a boyfriend) who you are having active sex with, kindly end that relationship for good. Going back would always be your worst mistake. The chance of a man taking you serious after you cheated or broke his hear is like 0.1
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Chee59(f): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
You're not busy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Ladies, Why Date Married Men! / My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me / Valuable Truth About Ladies On Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.