Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Cockerel VS The Hen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cockerel VS The Hen (485 Views)

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death / Dog Had Sex With Hen And Got Stuck In The Act / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cockerel VS The Hen by Lostchild(m): 4:38am On Apr 30, 2023
THE HEN represent women.
In year 2019, I moved to one beautiful middle class neighborhood, there I saw a hen trying so hard to feed all her chicks. She will scratch the soil, trying to find grains to feed her many chicks. I felt pity for her because she was going through a lot, making lot and lot of sacrifices trying to feed her children. I decided to help her by constantly be giving her food to raise her children. smiley

By doing this, she began to recognize me and constantly do come to me even if I am passing by. Every day, she even await for me in my gate to come outside, hoping to received food from me for her chicks. I tried as much as I can not to disappoint the mother hen anytime she comes to me for food. cool

Each time I drop food for her, she will guard the food to make sure no other fowl have a share from it. She doesn't allow other fowl to eat from it and she herself doesn't eat.

I always watched as she fight other fowl from having a share from what I gave to her. She want everything's for herself and for children alone. angry

Her maternal instinct was such that she doesn't eat at all, but leave everything for her belove children. What a perfect mother, I then said to myself. wink

THE COCKEREL represent man

In 2019 I was still living in the same neighbourhood when I saw one small orphan chick. She lost her mother hen. I don't know what happened to the mother hen, but she was all alone. Even its owner do not care about her.

I knew deep within my heart that, if I don't help her, she will die. So, I decided to give the baby chick food every day just to save her life.

By doing so daily she began to grow strong each day that comes by. One morning, I throw piece of bread unto the ground for her to eat, but another big Cockerel rush forward and took charge of the bread. sad

The little chick was afraid the Cockerel might give her a knock, so she did tried if she can cut just a little piece from the bread. embarassed

I wanted to chase the Cockerel away from the baby chick but I felt the need to just watch. undecided

To my greatest astonishment, I saw the unexpected. The Cockerel cut the bread into smaller pieces and started feeding the orphan chick. The Cockerel himself knew that the little baby chick is an orphan who need help. The Cockerel had no choice but to feed the little baby hen. shocked

What a wonderful man, I instantly blurted at the Cockerel. grin

This unbuilt kindness is why a man will marry a single mother and raise her child as if it was his own. But can a woman do the same?

A question for another day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cockerel VS The Hen by Lostchild(m): 4:39am On Apr 30, 2023
THE STORY
My elder brother is a very handsome man. He is a very good man, a good husband, a wonderful father and a provider. He was the type of man most women will fast and pray to have in their life.

Despite all his good qualities, he was unlucky in love. He always fell for wrong women. How a very good man got himself engage with only terrible Nigeria women is what the natural mind cannot fathom. He was also not being careful, so he fell into the hands of a terrible Nigeria woman.

He provide and did everything for the lady, but yet she made life miserable for my brother. She fled with another man and left the baby boy for my brother to raise alone.

She left and followed another man

My elder brother was stressed because his baby was about two years old. He can't be a father and mother at the same time.

My brother had no other choice but to take the child to my mother. Years later, he felt my mother was not doing a good job, so he took the child to live with one of my sister.

My elder bro will provide everything my sister need to nurse and care for his child, but my sister will use most of the provision for her own children.

Whatever my brother bought for his child, he will also buy for the the children of my sister. Whatever my sister bought for her own children, she will not buy for my young nephew.

My elder brother will always buy things for my sister children because it was right, but my sister will never do the same.

My elder brother complained to me about it. At first, I saw nothing wrong with it, but now I do. I know through the hen above.

One day, my elder brother told my sister that, if you can be this wicked to your own nephew, then you forever seize to exist as my sister.

He took his son away and my sister never saw him again. He cut ties and stop relating with my wicked sister and his entire lineage.

Years later, my sister began to long for the friend and reconciliation with my brother, but you see, you can't sow weed and expect to reap an apple.

THE MESSAGE

If a woman cannot love and care for her own nephew as her own, why do you think they will love and genuinely care for the child of another woman ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cockerel VS The Hen by Lostchild(m): 4:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Fineman2

shaybebaby:

Thanks Sis, I will ALWAYS advocate team interracial or non naija because for what most women get out of mingling with them, it ain't worth it.

Me look back ke? Haven't looked at a naija man in over 2 decades.

And I dey always look them with their delusions of how life dey be for women if women reject them but do not want to talk lest it seems like bragging.

But let me audio some little snippets, my man loves my son like his own pikin, my son's dad and him get along, as the boy dey collect from im papa, he dey collect from his step-dad. Minimum of two holidays a year, one with papa and another with mama and step papa.

I have a child from a previous marriage, yes! But my man moved away from his family, re-arranged work so he could be with me and my child ( and he earns more than I do before dem talk say he is after money).

So sis, all that single mama talk no dey worry me but it's worth stating my experience so other chicks know that there are men out there that will worship the ground you walk on, provide to the best of their ability, spoil you with all they have AND remain monogamous, share your burdens with you, contribute financially and emotionally, be all hands on deck both on the home front and beyond.

Re: The Cockerel VS The Hen by Damaria2: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2023
Strong message

2 Likes

Re: The Cockerel VS The Hen by helinues: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2023
I moved to one beautiful middle class neighborhood

No vex oo, na poultry neighborhood you moved to?

2 Likes

Re: The Cockerel VS The Hen by Littlechild(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

No vex oo, na poultry neighborhood you moved to?

Your question got me laughing. grin

Na fowl Neighbourhood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nine Most Luxurious Hotels In The World / AI Sex Chatbots, A New Trend Among The Dudes Who Love Them / Guys Which VPN Gives Free Data Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.