Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (19244 Views)

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Fly Arround 9ja 4 Just 7,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by buzcenter: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2011
2 of my friends died because of this issue PASTOR AYO AKINYEMI JAMES AND KOLAWOLE ROPO 2 of them accomplish with 1 of their blood brother each plus another pastor + pastor AYO wife ,they went to village of the lady east, for introduction so this lady can travel too, KOLA and AYO are from thes ame family i.e 4people from the same family + another pastor +wife = 6 of them died in their own Toyota siener space bus , around shagamu ,and people that came down to carry their COP to ekiti BACK had another fatal accident even plus the COP,i suspect this VISA man is using a devilish juju on all victim. MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by RickyRoss1(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2011
THESE Yoruba BOYS AGAIN? DEM SWEAR FOR UNA? WHY IS ALMOST EVERY Yoruba BOY/GIRL INVOLVED IN ONE KIND OF FRAUD OR ANOTHER? AFTER CARRYING HARD DRUGS AND STEALING OYINBO CREDIT CARD DETAILS IN EUROPE, YOU NOW DECIDED TO STEAL FROM YOUR FELLOW BLACK AFRICANS?
I NO BLAME YOU, I BLAME THOSE FOOLS THAT ASSUME GETTING OUTTA NIGERIA WILL SOLVE ALL THEIR ECONOMIC CUM FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

THIS GUY MUST BE REALLY SMART, ROBBING OVER 7,000 ADULTS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? THIS IS LIKELY GONNA WIN THE GREATEST SCAM OF THE YEAR AWARD. EVEN OUR SO CALLED GRADUATES ARE NOT AS SMART AS THEY CLAIM. CANT STOP LAUGHING, MUGU FALL, ARUBA CHOP
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by ak47mann(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2011
na waoo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by codedest: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2011
haha! I actually KNOW the dude. (Makanjuola Olawale Fred) lipsrsealed
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by denitro(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2011
Oh My God!
This guy will scam you and give you a receipt,
LOL
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by WebSurfer(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2011
idiotss
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by otiigba1(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2011
na wao this is mumuistick! they should have asked me on how to come to europe or canada i would ave done it for free
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by sirp2007: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
doxime:

can't stop laughing at,

'each to pay N2,000 to enable them assist the airline operator to repair the plane' grin grin grin grin grin

At times l keep wondering if poverty is related 2 stupidity.hw can u contribute 2 repair airline
wht kind of work these dull,fetish pple would had wanted 2 do in canada?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by ugosly(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
And who says we aint got talent,
This is the most audacious scam of the century with an unbridled smirk of outright boldness and brevity,
The Nigerian Police can not feign ignorance on this 1 .
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by aieromon(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2011
I can't believe that this news made it to a publishing house months after several people had cautioned people on falling for this scam on Nairaland.

Foooollllllssss will always in abundance grin grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by sammirano: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
The guy is fool himself, I believe he thinks he knows all the cons in the book but obviously he doesn't.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by maddock(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2011
@aeiromon I think u are right how can this story be hitting the news now months after. If its Pastor Chris n christ embassy all dem newspaper would be at their best and showing their talent. Imagine someone scamming well over 7,000 people and this issue was in nairaland being discussed day and night for God knows how many month. Bunch of illeterates journalist we have in this country.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by hbrednic: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
7,000 local mugus cheesy cheesy cheesy
mapology can help in solving this crime as it involves canada.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by globexl: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2011
When I hear people say that Nigerians are intelligent, I always wonder what they mean by intelligence.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by badesco(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
Quote from: Fogman on July 12, 2011, 09:37 AM
I am still watching the outcome of Crystal Service Canada trip. I dont know how they ll move about 3000 Nigerian to Canada without an eyebrow. I spoked with one of their numerous agent and he told me they haven given Canadian embassy money to print visa and that i know is not obtainable. He also claimed that the recruited candidates ll work at Manitoba hydro electrical stations in canada and that they ll travel in june 2011.
Equally they claim that the program is free and 100 % sponsorship, but people were charged as much as N70k for police clearance and medicals.

Saw their ads last month on paper asking registered candidates to attend a seminar with them at Unilag multipurpose hall.

Quote from @justwise on July 12, 2011, 09:52 AM
Some Nigerians deserved to be scammed. I don't feel sorry for any brainless fool who falls for this.[/sup]

[size=14pt]Is the guy a Canadian Embassy Staff or consular ? Is traveling abroad a must for some Nigerians?. I pity them sha, but some are gullible and stupid. [/size]
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by begwong: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2011
Serves all the gullible nigerians right. Imagine someone with a take home pay of 120k,bankers resigning etc. u all should seek legal means of migrating or better remain to salvage naijas palaver biko! tongue
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by nuesaweso(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hmm...
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by MurderX: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2011
i just came across this topic and i decided to post a comment based on what a lot of people have been writing.let it be known that crystal services doesnt have a single agent whats ever.anybody that paraded himself or herself as anagent is a scammer.applicant are just required to walk into their office at famous busstop and get a form for just 1000 naira only and all u require to bring are police report,affidavit(a legal document binding you and the agency together and stating some conditions of good conduct from the applicant),guarantor,international passport and passport photographs.the whole process is free,but a condition was placed on the medical report,which is that you have option of doing it through the agency or you do it yourself at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.the agency is not forcing you to do it through the but if you have to then you pay 50,700.i dont see any angle where the issue of scam comes into this.the agents are the ones chargin applicant different fees rangin from 100k to 800k which the principal officer of the programme kicked against.on the bta,applicants are the ones that agitated for the loan.this also affected the initial departure date.the internet is there for people to visit to know more about canada and the number of imigrant that they are expecting in a year.7000 is a small amount,and know that they are not moving everybody ones.i see no reason,if not for poverty why some people will see payin 50700 as being a scam move.note also that the principal officer of this programme borrowed some people this medical fee of 50,700 also,but later stopped it when he realised that its been abused.i am not defending the agency but i am letting you know what u need to know instaed of sitting at home and just assuming others that are partaking are dumb or silly.it worth trying,and if you dont try,you cant get.i am also an applicant of the programme and i was one of the speaker at the syposium in unilag.august 19th is the departure date and its in batches.thanks

A nairalander with identity as mariofemi posted the above some months ago on the topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706047.32.html

click on his profile and you will find his picture. He claims to have been a speaker in the UNILAG symposium.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by baslone: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
And Pedro Policemen still came to Okuneye Street shooting live bullets to disperse an already angry crowd!

When they didn't achieve, they just drove away! It was so funny! The victims were not smiling at all!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by agentzakky(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
i dont blame people who fell victim, i'll blame the economy. some people here are mouthing off as if they are wiser, as if it cannot happen to them, have you ever been in a situation(poverty) that you can do anything to break off.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by hbrednic: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
nues aweso:

Fraudman! Enjoy people money dey go. 

Akin Johnson Okunade, We know where your mama dey live, We know your friends for Lautech, and your brother wey dem arrest for manchester We go find you!!!!!!
chei,other peoples money.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by hbrednic: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
Murder_X:

i just came across this topic and i decided to post a comment based on what a lot of people have been writing.let it be known that crystal services doesnt have a single agent whats ever.anybody that paraded himself or herself as anagent is a scammer.applicant are just required to walk into their office at famous busstop and get a form for just 1000 naira only and all u require to bring are police report,affidavit(a legal document binding you and the agency together and stating some conditions of good conduct from the applicant),guarantor,international passport and passport photographs.the whole process is free,but a condition was placed on the medical report,which is that you have option of doing it through the agency or you do it yourself at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.the agency is not forcing you to do it through the but if you have to then you pay 50,700.i dont see any angle where the issue of scam comes into this.the agents are the ones chargin applicant different fees rangin from 100k to 800k which the principal officer of the programme kicked against.on the bta,applicants are the ones that agitated for the loan.this also affected the initial departure date.the internet is there for people to visit to know more about canada and the number of imigrant that they are expecting in a year.7000 is a small amount,and know that they are not moving everybody ones.i see no reason,if not for poverty why some people will see payin 50700 as being a scam move.note also that the principal officer of this programme borrowed some people this medical fee of 50,700 also,but later stopped it when he realised that its been abused.i am not defending the agency but i am letting you know what u need to know instaed of sitting at home and just assuming others that are partaking are dumb or silly.it worth trying,and if you dont try,you cant get.i am also an applicant of the programme and i was one of the speaker at the syposium in unilag.august 19th is the departure date and its in batches.thanks

A nairalander with identity as mariofemi posted the above some months ago on the topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706047.32.html

click on his profile and you will find his picture. He claims to have been a speaker in the UNILAG symposium.
dude, you were both an applicant and speaker? you seems to know all the inner workings of the companies.
hmm i no talk anything.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by TheOne2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
@nues aweso
Abeg wetin Akin do you? Find am go Edinburgh now
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Lilnikee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
Chai, Maga don pay!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by MMM2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2011
is he a member in NL
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by kennybuda: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2011
i think say na only igbo people dey comit crime
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by owobokiri(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
Emeka Okosun, a final year student of FUTO can’t believe the outcome. “I was supposed to take aptitude test for a job my father had arranged. How do I face my father, what will be my story? I investigated well, I went as far as visiting a native doctor in Ogun State and he confirmed that it was real. I know it is real, its NAPTIP that wants to spoil the business.”
Suleiman a businessman in Kano blames the police for failing to alert them, and said “I can’t believe that I have been defrauded. I consulted an alfa and he confirmed it.”

Double wahala. Every body grabbed his own; alfas and juju men. Emeka and Suleiman will now go to a pastor who will give them "annointing" and warn them to stay away from their old uncles for village wey use juju destroy this good oppurtuinity. That is after paying their tithes. Mumu Circle completed.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by kennybuda: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
nigerians if people wey don get experince with things about travel dey advise people dem no dey hear, my bros justwise i hail you
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by N101: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
Murder_X:

i just came across this topic and i decided to post a comment based on what a lot of people have been writing.let it be known that crystal services doesnt have a single agent whats ever.anybody that paraded himself or herself as anagent is a scammer.applicant are just required to walk into their office at famous busstop and get a form for just 1000 naira only and all u require to bring are police report,affidavit(a legal document binding you and the agency together and stating some conditions of good conduct from the applicant),guarantor,international passport and passport photographs.the whole process is free,but a condition was placed on the medical report,which is that you have option of doing it through the agency or you do it yourself at st nicholas or national hospital abuja.the agency is not forcing you to do it through the but if you have to then you pay 50,700.i dont see any angle where the issue of scam comes into this.the agents are the ones chargin applicant different fees rangin from 100k to 800k which the principal officer of the programme kicked against.on the bta,applicants are the ones that agitated for the loan.this also affected the initial departure date.the internet is there for people to visit to know more about canada and the number of imigrant that they are expecting in a year.7000  is a small amount,and know that they are not moving everybody ones.i see no reason,if not for poverty why some people will see payin 50700 as being a scam move.note also that the principal officer of this programme borrowed some people this medical fee of 50,700 also,but later stopped it when he realised that its been abused.i am not defending the agency but i am letting you know what u need to know instaed of sitting at home and just assuming others that are partaking are dumb or silly.it worth trying,and if you dont try,you cant get.i am also an applicant of the programme and i was one of the speaker at the syposium in unilag.august 19th is the departure date and its in batches.thanks

A nairalander with identity as mariofemi posted the above some months ago on the topic  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706047.32.html

Are you sure about this?  Just one thing; check out the link and following links, and then come back and clarify your statement:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx?view=d
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2011
nues aweso:

Fraudman! Enjoy people money dey go.

Akin Johnson Okunade, We know where your mama dey live, We know your friends for Lautech, and your brother wey dem arrest for manchester We go find you!!!!!!
see as the MAN DEY ENJOY KFC, sad sad

like someone jst said,he is nt worst than those pastors wey full lagos!!

and for the mugus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by CyberG: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
LOL. . . after Nigerians voted for dummy president Jonathan and defend their corrupt thieving tribesmen, they want to escape to Canada? Sooooo funny! If the people where you are running to do exactly what YOU have done to Nigeria, where will you run to?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by nadkaf: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ CyberG

Abeg help me ask o! If everyone in these countries did what we do to ours, wld there be a place to run to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Destinations For Your First International Trip / Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos) / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.