Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (19245 Views)

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Fly Arround 9ja 4 Just 7,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by otiigba1(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2011
tunnytox:

7000 mugus grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin
thats a lot of mugus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
Without reading through all the responses to this hot mess (Crystal Services Scam) I can say one thing - I have no sympathy for these gullible fools. They were warned - I gave up trying to make them see reason after the insults began to fly. Sometimes, this is the sort of wake-up call people need, to make their brains begin to function.

Oddly enough, if another scam comes around in a couple of months time, these same brain-dead mor[i]o[/i]ns will again sell all their belongings, and tell their landlords / employers to go to hell. Brains are wasted on such people, their coconut craniums are merely brain-storage receptacles.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
They were scammed because they chose to be. No sympathy whatsoever kiss
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by arsenefc: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
Siena:

Without reading through all the responses to this hot mess (Crystal Services Scam) I can say one thing - I have no sympathy for these gullible fools. They were warned - I gave up trying to make them see reason after the insults began to fly. Sometimes, this is the sort of wake-up call people need, to make their brains begin to function.

Oddly enough, if another scam comes around in a couple of months time, these same brain-dead mor[i]o[/i]ns will again sell all their belongings, and tell their landlords / employers to go to hell. Brains are wasted on such people, their coconut craniums are merely brain-storage receptacles.

You can hurl as much insult on people because you live in the UK and you dont have to worry where your next meal would come up. But most of this people are desperate to survive and they would do anything to survive, involving falling prey to well planned scams.

I remember when US visa lottery first came out, alot of people were skeptical. They all thought it was a scam and that no visa would be issued. Me and a few friends, were skeptical as well, but it turns out to be legit. The point is in Nigeria, it is very difficult to sometimes separate fact from fiction and people falling prey of shady scams shouldnt be derided for daring to trust their fellow human being. The only ediot I see here is the fella trying to exploit people's fears for his own personal gain.

Believe me, as smart as you think you are, if you were in the shoes of the victims, with the type of hardship they have to endure on a daily basis, you will do the same thing. After all, in life, when it comes to survival, if you are not trying to cheat, you are not doing enough.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by arsenefc: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2011
jennykadry:

They were scammed because they chose to be. No sympathy whatsoever kiss

The next time you get raped, I will make the same argumnet, that you were raped because you chose to get raped.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^^  Too late for a first time or a next time dearie, My God does not work that way, thanks but no thankiu for the offer kiss, not my fault that your entire generation was scammed and left for poverty to feast on your kro-kro infested nyashes a.k.a blokos. Next time look before you leap, else you will be donating your manhood for ritual, all na scam. kiss grin.

BTW you daft skull, women do not intentionally go to men and beg to be violated, A lot of scam victims are so daft that they wouldn't smell scam even if scam itself came out and slapped them in the face or knocked them right out. So your point sir?

I recommend Adele's  ''don't you remember'' song for you, to help cool ya temper. Cheers
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tunnytox(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
@arsenalfc
If truly these victims are keen to travel out what stop them from doing a bit of research on how to go about it? Information on how to travel to Canada are easily available online why can't they make use of part of that money to browse the Internet? When I was in Nigeria I know a lot if people that once you introduced a legitimate but painstaking process of getting a visa they'll never take you serious they prefer an illegal shortcut all the time.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
arsenefc:

You can hurl as much insult on people because you live in the UK and you dont have to worry where your next meal would come up. But most of this people are desperate to survive and they would do anything to survive, involving falling prey to well planned scams.  
I remember when US visa lottery first came out, alot of people were skeptical. They all thought it was a scam and that no visa would be issued. Me and a few friends, were skeptical as well, but it turns out to be legit. The point is in Nigeria, it is very difficult to sometimes separate fact from fiction and people falling prey of shady scams shouldnt be derided for daring to trust their fellow human being.  The only ediot I see here is the fella trying to exploit people's fears for his own personal gain. Believe me, as smart as you think you are, if you were in the shoes of the victims, with the type of hardship they have to endure on a daily basis, you will do the same thing.  After all, in life, when it comes to survival, if you are not trying to cheat, you are not doing enough.
You don't have a point, bankers, police officers and other pple with good jobs resigned because of this scam, do you categorized those pple as 'poor'?

Comparing the  US visa lottery to this. . . is laughable, you don't compare a program ran by a country like US to a wicked scam ran by a Nigerian criminal. Those 'victims' got what they deserved, Canadian embassy warned them, many were warned here in NL but cos some Nigerians enjoys beating the system and using back doors they got their fingers truly chopped-off.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Csc42554: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
my friend told me about dz webise(ussafrica.org) is a program set up to assist undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Motherland – AFRICA – to acquire knowledge in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of learning in the United States. It is an initiative of the Union of Africa Americans in the United States as part of a special contribution for the development of the human resources of the Motherland.
But my qustion is, is dz real?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2011
arsenefc:

Sorry to burst your bubble Comrade, but I'm not hurling insult. I'm merely stating the facts as I see them. These guys chose be conned. Desperation doesn't mean your brain ceases to function. And before you begin playing the poverty card, not all those that got caught out were poor. In fact, a lot had good, well-paying jobs. They acted like the gullible fools Crystal Services were looking for, and jacked their jobs in!

Tough luck! Perhaps next time, they'll do some basic research. Even an imbe[i]c[/i]ilic gorilla wouldn't envy these "victims" their brain power. They've no one to blame but themselves...
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tigerpaws(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2011
@csc42554, the website ussafrica.org is fake! They are scammers!!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
tigerpaws:

You are right, this was one of their threads here last yr https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188616.0.html
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2011
tigerpaws:

Tell him, Tiger!  grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Odunnu: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
tigerpaws:

Could you please write it in red bold letters so he can see? Na so e dey start, next thing they get duped for what one could have averted.
May God help us!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tigerpaws(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ siena lol
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
In Nigeria, Everybody likes free things, how can you believe a situation where 7000 people will be recieved by the Canada govt from Nigerians when they know we black are of bad image to there country and many citizens are there without jobs,then it is only Nigerians that is good for the jobs. Think before you act. All of you are scammers because many of them are unskiilled,and you are expecting an office work for you. Hahahahahahaha. I guess this same people came to my local govt and they where promising loans to market people,farmers,and guaduates,and after collecting #10,000 each for more than 10,000 people and promise them that the #10,000 will be added to the loan when disburse to them. They did it in the way you can never doubt them. They had office with PC everywhere and they organised it in a way that you cannot doubt them, they even employed so of our people in our local govt as staff and they did not know anything about it,these people brings there relatives and even brings people from other local govt to collect loan for them. But one day,after they have fixed a date for the collection of the loan,on getting there the next morning,the office was locked and the whole computers were abandon there. They could not reach them for months before the people knew it was a scam. I advised by cousin on it but he did not listen to me,because i hardly believe that every good thing does not come easily. Lesson to some greeding Nigerians.o my local govt and they where promising loans to market people,farmers,and guaduates,and after collecting #10,000 each for more than 10,000 people and promise them that the #10,000 will be added to the loan when disburse to them. They did it in the way you can never doubt them. They had office with PC everywhere and they organised it in a way that you cannot doubt them, they even employed so of our people in our local govt as staff and they did not know anything about it,these people brings there relatives and even brings people from other local govt to collect loan for them. But one day,after they have fixed a date for the collection of the loan,on getting there the next morning,the office was locked and the whole computers were abandon there. They could not reach them for months before the people knew it was a scam. I advised by cousin on it but he did not listen to me,because i hardly believe that every good thing does not come easily. Lesson to some greeding Nigerians.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
What is annoying me with this issue is dat a whole company that was supposed to take pple to canada didn't have a company account and pple still went to pay into an individual account and didn't realise it was stupid? Haba, where ve our brains gone to? I don't know what part of d gist is funnier, repairing d plane part or the depature day with them in der uniform, I can't imagine how much dey paid for d uniform
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by blank(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2011
Where av i been since the story broke? This is the funniest shit i eva heard.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by AjanleKoko: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2011
I kinda feel sorry for the victims sha. Our Nigerian luck-of-the-draw mentality doesn't help any. People are always looking for quickie schemes to ride on. When you try to run down schemes like these, people immediately turn on you and brand you jealous/stupid. Until they all get euchered out of their hard earned change that is.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2011
awuf running belle

i remember some years back in school a friend of mine ran a scam something like this. he said kwara state was doing 'bursary for unilorin kwara indigenes' and he was the 'agent' - just pay i think it was n500 or n1000 to register , (i forget how much) and eventually u will get myb 10k, 20k i dunno, when it is processed

i think i was the only one who didn't do - prolly because i was like free money uh uh - needless to say no one ever saw the money

then there was the early 2000s incarnatio of HYIPs. my friends also fell into this BIG TIME. see harassment . whne i refused to buy a form, my guy bought it for me with his own money - as in he bought one of his own forms for me - the said oya go and find people. me marketing cheesy, the next week, it was shut down by the govt and the guy was using style to try to harass me for his money

ad then there was the forex cheesy. another of my guys got into it, seemed to be making big money, and everybody went mad, borrowing money to give to him to invest/ trade for them. next thing you know , the guy made a bad move , wiped himself out, and went underground.

i swear, sometimes its good to be a lone rangerish kind of fellow - you can escape the herd mentality train

naija and awoof / sharp sharp money cheesy cheesy
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by juzme: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2011
I believe anyone can be scammed but in this situation I can only blame the educated ones among them. Some Nigerians whether educated or not still have the same mentality.
An university undergraduate or a graduate will decide to have less knowledge about a country and still believe at this age in Nigeria someone can go to embassy an apply for visa on his/her behalf. This person refuses to know anything about the visa regime of that country and don’t care to know what his status in that country will be and what nature of job will I she/he be doing in that country.
In this forum I have seen graduate coming to compare Canada and one Eurasia countries. And someone said in this forum, some of this people will prefer to consult their pastor or their native doctor to know the reality of the country they are migrating.
The educated ones among them chose to be scammed.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by ariblaze(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2011
chei missed this oooooo

would have loved to add my 50,700 too grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by wonders(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
It seems you guys are clueless of other travel agencies who are currently/silently defrauding Nigerians. I started a thread about Belvic Ventures here yet it wasn't taken as seriously as it should. I know 3 individuals who have fallen prey to this very Belvic at Opebi Ikeja.

These people have not collected their money back till now since December 2009 and flimsy excuses have been given to them about TOEFl, Accra interview etc.

What a world? Can't police go and trap this very scammer?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by wonders(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
A friend of mine deposited the sum of 100k out of 650k to Belvic Global Ventures with RC - 822714 since 2009 to obtain a 3 year Resident Visa for him. The above company claimed that the visa processing will take maximum of 13 weeks and if not successful you can reclaim your money. As time goes by, they brought one document claiming that the Canadian immigration has approved their application and my friend was asked to pay for visa fee (about 40k) which he did about July last year. That was the last he heard from Belvic Global Ventures.

November last year they started sending sms to all of them (Mugu) that the Canadian immigration has arranged an interview for them in Accra starting from 20th November, which never held till date. The recent joke is that they will have to write TOEFl before going for the interview in Accra. my question is, at whose expense? meanwhile they have all been directed to go to British Council in Ikoyi.

What a cheap traveling scam?

I just heard that this Belvic Global Ventures is out again in one of our dailies (Tuesday Guardian) asking people come for traveling assistance. Why Tuesday Guardian? Trapping people who are searching for job that might resort to traveling as their last option no matter what it takes. Devil is in the details - Thieves!!!

Canadian immigration website warns any applicant against these devilish agents and ask applicants to apply online and follow up to know the status of their applications.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by debosky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
There is a thread over 100 pages long providing genuine information on travelling to Canada available on nairaland, yet I am sure some people here still got scammed by Crystal Services. . . it just goes to show that you can't really legislate for idiocy.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by AjanleKoko: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
debosky:

There is a thread over 100 pages long providing genuine information on travelling to Canada available on nairaland, yet I am sure some people here still got scammed by Crystal Services. . . it just goes to show that you can't really legislate for idiocy.

Blame it on the Naija mentality.
We only believe in quick fixes and short cuts.
Imagine people working in MNCs, getting paid in seven figures monthly, still running after Forever Living Products, or Club Freedom. That's Naija for you. undecided
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by debosky(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
It really frustrates me though. . . .people like Delta007, myself, Hotstepper and numerous other NL members have spent hours on that thread providing step by step information on how to legally travel to Canada without the use of any agents, yet people will rather want something for nothing.

Imagine believing someone will get you to Canada (visa + plane ticket), get you a job and all that, while you only pay 50k upfront. undecided

No talk about your skills or abilities, no talk about what job you will do that will enable you to pay $3500 after two years and no talk of why you will be accepted instead of a more qualified person. No medical tests, no interview, nothing! Just pay 50k with passport photos.

Greed of the highest order, preying on some kind of inbred laziness amongst Nigerians. We will rather pay someone to do something for us than do it ourselves, no matter how simple the task. undecided
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tunnytox(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
nues aweso:

Fraudman! Enjoy people money dey go. 

Akin Johnson Okunade, We know where your mama dey live, We know your friends for Lautech, and your brother wey dem arrest for manchester We go find you!!!!!!

Is he part of the crime as well? shocked shocked shocked I think this man is living in Scotland
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2011
wow see the juicy travel schedule , even a stop over in dubai grin grin

September 12, 2011, BTA given, some orientation, and air lifting begins

September 14, 2011, 3 day orientation in Dubai

September 19, 2011, arrival party in Canada

September 15, 2011, movement to Manitoba, Canada

September 20, 2011, Resting day

September 21-22, 2011, Registration and Association

September 23-29, 2011, Training and seminar

September 30, 2011, Confirmation and collection of certificates

October 1, 2011, Collection of materials

October 2, 2011, Real life in Canada begins
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tpia5: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2011
i hope that dubai wasnt a stopover for somewhere else like north africa or something.

or maybe dubai is actually libya- its not like any of them can read arabic to know where they actually were.

that's assuming they would have ever left murtala airport to begin with.

oh well.

whatever.

lord have mercy.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tunnytox(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2011
diluminati:

I no fit laugh grin grin grin 7000 people to arrive in one country at a time? just like an invasion innit?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by noblegas2(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2011
diluminati:

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahaha, Arrival party indeed, EFCC needs to recruit this GUy wallahi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Destinations For Your First International Trip / Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos) / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.