Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) (7145 Views)

Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Ttalk: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
show me fine place for Igboland... I no get time for your guilible attitude...

Dis is Lagos ... Yoruba City

Pls show me pics of LTFZ.
Dangote Refinery
Dangote Fertilizer

Also pics of Eko Atlantic. needs to see what is called development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
is pained because igboland is cursed not to have a NATIONAL treasury city as Yoruba state call Lagos...

See infrastructures built by Yoruba leaders...Tinubu see one of your legacy

Una no get leader for Igboland...

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Dangote Refinery
Dangote Fertilizer

ok bro... I get am plenty
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Gustavowhite(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Some people rushed to insult HE Peter Obi but were put to shame like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
non of it is owned by any igboman...
These are owned by Jim Ovia

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Gustavowhite(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
is pained because igboland is cursed not to have a NATIONAL treasury city has Yoruba state call Lagos...

tell me one bridge or road that tinubu built in Lagos
Some of you entered Lagos from your brown roof villages after 2010
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by NoFucksToGive: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Dangote Refinery
Dangote Fertilizer

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod

Pls take note of this member he is constantly derailing threads , and posting TRIBALISTIC rhetoric all over the forum . I have already reported about 10 of his comments.
. thanks
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122845907:

Lagos iwas built by national Common wealth, the regional capital of Yoruba is Oyo state, when many of the states in Lagos were bankrupt and requested for bailout why didn't Lagos bail them out Even when Osun was is financial turmoil tell me what assistance Lagos render to them Nobody is dragging Lagos but that's the fact is a melting point of all tribes you can show me buildings own by others and for me to applaud your tribe

All the buildings were built by all tribes and foreign partners, Lekki, Ikoyi, VI isn't Yoruba dominated areas, go to areas where Yoruba people dominated in Lagos is an eyesore

This is Yoruba regional capital that you guys should be proud of
cry baby... What stop other Nationals to build in your cursed igboland ?... Who are u blaming for dis... Tell your leader to come to west for leadership learning...

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
is pained because igboland is cursed not to have a NATIONAL treasury city has Yoruba state call Lagos...

Anambra, Abia are treasurer City of Igbo land same region is the hope of Nigeria efficient power

Anambra today is 4th largest economy in Nigeria, 99% made possible by Igbos

3 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846242:

These are owned by Jim Ovia
Jim ovia is from my mother side.. agbor... in Delta state....Pls how ovia take be Igbo .... Pls explain ? ...

Show me Developments built by nigerians in your dilapidated kingdom...

Agreed that your cursed region can't compete with the west....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
cry baby... What stop other Nationals to build in your cursed igboland ?... Who are u blaming for dis... Tell your leader to come to west for leadership learning...

I will start crying when your people are out of penury or living in those areas you posted, your guys are worst off

This is typical Yoruba enclave how can Igbo man envy you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Ttalk: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
The kind of development going on in Igbo populated area of Lagos from Mile 2 / Oshodi expressway towards Okokomaiko is mind blowing, the number of bridges and flyovers along that axis is enough to give haters a headache, when you see the unnecessary comparison and hateful comments from the Ansmbra1stson and his brothers, just take it easy with them, they are only releasing their frustration of the blind rape by their kerosene and 5k maternity package governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846289:

Anambra, Abia are treasurer City of Igbo land same region is the hope of Nigeria efficient power

Anambra today is 4th largest economy in Nigeria, 99% made possible by Igbos
stop lieing... Prove your lies here... I am ready to bust it.... Pls don't show me 2013 report oooo...

Naa so u dey lie for YouTube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846338:

I will start crying when your people are out of penury or living in those areas you posted, your guys are worst off

This is typical Yoruba enclave how can Igbo man envy you grin grin
open another thread for that.... I go show u say abi your papa....See your dead Igbo city.

See your people...sufferhead miscreants

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
Jim ovia is from my mother side.. agbor... in Delta state....Pls how ovia take be Igbo .... Pls explain ? ...

Show me Developments built by nigerians in your dilapidated kingdom...

Agreed that your cursed region can't compete with the west....

Agbor is Igbo enclave, his name is Jim Okechukwu Ovia

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:
The kind of development going on in Igbo populated area of Lagos from Mile 2 / Oshodi expressway towards Okokomaiko is mind blowing, the number of bridges and flyovers along that axis is enough to give haters a headache, when you see the unnecessary comparison and hateful comments from the Ansmbra1stson and his brothers, just take it easy with them, they are only releasing their frustration and the blind rape by their kerosene and 5k maternity package governors
hahahaha... I am only here to troll him... The guy be mumu
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846439:

Agbor is Igbo enclave, his name is Jim Okechukwu Ovia
leave stories... He is not an igboman... I can even speak agbor... U are just deceiving your guilible self because of name similarities... Agbor are from great Benin kingdom....
The kingship titled is DEN of agbor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
open another thread for that.... I go show u say abi your papa....See your dead Igbo city.

See your people...sufferhead miscreants

2013 grin grin grin

This is the road and junction in Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Occurstaem(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Add every lesson class still not up to tertiary institution in Osun, mind you I didn't even mention technical school as though they are tertiary but in a real sense of it many falls in the category of secondary school
Ife Business School, Ile-Ife.
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122843194:

I don't know how old you are, or when you step out of your region, before Obi, states leading in education then was Imo, Delta then Anambra wasn't in top 15 then, a state that the secondry schools were on for 1 years, he came and transformed the sector handed majority of the schools to missions gave them fund and was monitoring them, same he did with health sector, the leadership of health workers got angry and went on strike because he refused releasing money to them, he changed them, built brand new teaching hospital, many general hospitals, schoos of midwifery, Heart Centre funded many missions hospitals today Anambra is most sufficient state in Nigeria in health sector
Nattering nitwit.
Which hospital is there in Anambra that a doctor from Lagos or any otter State in Nigeria would recommend a patient to for top notch health care.??

That's how to know whether a State health sector is doing well and not by any stupid award that even Ikpeazu can win..

3 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Antivirus92(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Fixed.

Anambra people are better than other Igbo
anambra people are not better than other Igbo,
We are saying that Lagos Yorubas are superior to other Yorubas from osun, ekiti, ondo, oyo and ogun

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:
leave stories... He is not an igboman... I can even speak agbor... U are just deceiving your guilible self because name similarities... Agbor and from great Benin kingdom....
The kingship titled is DEN of agbor
And you believe the Ijebu people are Yoruba when the Monarch of Ijebu land said they are from Waddai in Sudan grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Nattering nitwit.
Which hospital is there in Anambra that a doctor from Lagos or any otter State in Nigeria would recommend a patient to for top notch health care.??

That's how to know whether a State health sector is doing well and not by any stupid award that even Ikpeazu can win..

Open and feed your eyes

https://www.nairaland.com/7672036/foundation-peter-obi-laid-anambra

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846671:

Open and feed your eyes

https://www.nairaland.com/7672036/foundation-peter-obi-laid-anambra
It doesn't change the fact that as we're speaking now, dozens of Anambrains are already in Ekene and sons buses with their Ghana must go bag to goan "develop" Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846646:

And you believe the Ijebu people are Yoruba when the Monarch of Ijebu land said they are from Waddai in Sudan grin grin
I will give you dis assignment..

Go and read the different between Ijebu ode and Ijebu Remo... U will get answer to dis from the history....

Yorubas don't discriminate....

I am proudly one....

3 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Ttalk: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
post=122846646:

Stay on the lane, don't derail your thread, remember Peter Obi sign MoU to build light rail, please show us the beautiful picture of those light rail.

Also tell us what is going on at your free trade zone.

We have told you you will always be doing catch up.

'Won nle wa won I le bawa'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
dis is what dey call infrastructures....

YORUBA land lead others follow

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Stay on the lane, don't derail your thread, remember Peter Obi sign MoU to build light rail, please show us the beautiful picture of those light rail.

Aregbesola who was chosen by Tinubu borrowed billions of money for Airport in Osun Tinubu's home state how far with the airport

3 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:

I can see Anambra is own it already Sky train in Onitsha as pilot city, go and watch Soludo 1st year in office anniversary, we achieved Anambra Airport second longest runway, Biggest ICC, Agulu Lake hotel, flyovers, Bridges etc without borrowing, be rest assured this already done

3d of Onitsha city sky train

3 Likes

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ttalk:

PETER obi really scam them... See the report here

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
walefresh3:

The plan encompasses the modernization of water transportation for riverside areas in the state; the construction of bus terminals at Ekwulobia, Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi; strict adherence to civil aviation safety and operational standards at the airport; refurbishment and repair of existing boats and water buses; continuing work to complete the Anambra International Airport; completing a feasibility study for sky train with a pilot in Onitsha, with exploring financing options; and rejuvenating Anambra Transport Management Agency to address the traffic chaos. Still, the journey goes on.
First, his government developed a framework for the development of industrial cities that will catalyze rapid economic growth of the state. Then, 53 hectares of land have been acquired in Ukpo (more expected from Ukwulu to make 100 hectares) for the development of an export emporium and Africa’s largest shopping mall.

Also, there is an ongoing engagement with the Federal Government for the Automotive Industrial Park sited on 80 hectares of land donated by Akwaihedi, Unubi and Uga communities.

The Soludo government has further embarked on the construction of the wholesale drug market at Oba to become the largest open drug distribution market in Africa, as well as started the clearing of a 200 hectares Anambra State Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Hub in Ogboji to house over 100 pharmaceutical companies, a pharmaceutical school and so on.
Digitally, to enable the vision and emergence of Anambra as a connected, modern, smart megacity, the Soludo administration has commenced the construction of 2,000km of fibre optic ducts to ensure last mile connectivity. Imagine the resultant digital economy possibilities! Other infrastructure investments include designing and commencing the construction of a Leisure/Entertainment hub around Agulu Lake (African Disneyland); acquiring about 250 hectares of land and signing a PPP agreement with 7 companies for the new Awka City, with 3 companies already on site; and putting back on stream 4 of non-functional 21 housing estates inherited by the Anambra State Housing Development Corporation (ASHDC).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbara's Mega Ceramic Factory To Start Operating From Dec 10 / See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.