Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,637 members, 7,861,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) (7156 Views)

Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2023
Gustavowhite:
that is The way an average Yoruba man who don’t travel reason
They think everybody lives in Lagos and Lagos is the only state in Nigeria
I remember when I took my friend to my village in Anambra,before going he was expecting to see slums like his native ekiti,Alas he was suprised
Every December he always disturbed me to follow me to my village,it’s only last year we didn’t go because of these Unknown gunmen wahala,but he has booked this year December to follow me to my town

Travelling is part of Education
that's a traveling road..it is an inter state road....why are u guys full of fraudulent ac?.. Anambra is a dead City...a serious barren land.....Show men another inner busy road ....

It is not as busy as LAGOS ibadan express road.... in ogun State..

Lagos oshodi apapa express...
Ikorodu road...

Show me something like dis in anambra state m

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:
that's a traveling road..it is an inter state road....why are u guys full of fraudulent ac?.. Anambra is a dead City...a serious barren land.....Show men another inner busy road ....

Ikorodu road...

If you're not ignorant of Onitsha, the city always witness heavy traffic especially morning hours and evening one markets closes

This is traffic at Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIFpH9IsczQ
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

Lagos was built by all Nigerians, foreigners

Anambra is a self made state, that started from scratch after the brutal civil war and the state is rapidly growing now 4th largest economy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Gustavowhite(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

Most go you are just plain ignorant or maybe you are just kids and as thus reason like kids
You think only south west Witness traffic,how old are you?
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

Here are 100% Igbo dominated especially low income earners you can say the same in your region, Lagos the places you are posting are business districts own by all both local and foreigners, areas dominated by Yoruba are slums

These are 100% Igbo dominated how can one living in a comfortable flat in Anambra envy people living in slums

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2023
Gustavowhite:
Most go you are just plain ignorant or maybe you are just kids and as thus reason like kids
You think only south west Witness traffic,how old are you?
People that doesn't have common sense they believe all the houses in the east are empty that they are all in West.

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

These are where low income earners lives

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

These was made possible by indigenous efforts after the civil war

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

This what we were able to achieve with all the marginalization still we are not relenting grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

This is Anambra State

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2023
walefresh3:

Ikorodu road...

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by misano(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2023
Ttalk:

There is no need for this anyway but to clear your barbaric mindset

Universities in Osun State
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife.
Osun State University, Oshogbo
Westland University, Iwo
Adeleke University, Ede
Bowen University, Iwo
Fountain University, Oshogbo
Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji
Redeemer University, Ede
Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
Kings University, Ode-Omu
Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila Orangun

Polytechnics in Osun State
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree
Federal Polytechnic, Ede
Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo
The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife
Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu- Jesa
College of Technology, Iresi, Osun State
Wolex Polytechnic, Iwo
Iwo City Polytechnic, Iwo, Osun State
Villanova Polytechnic, Imesi-Ile
I-CON Universal Polytechnic Osogbo
Westland Polytechnic

Colleges of Education in Osun State
College of Education, Ile-Ife
Al-Ummah College of Education, Iree
Assanusiyah College of Education, Ode-Omu
College of Education, Ila-Orangun
Osun State College of Education, Ile-Ife

Schools of Public Health and Science
Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Asubiaro, Oshogbo
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAU), School of Nursing, Ile-Ife
Seven Days Adventist School of Nursing, Ile-Ife
School of Health Technology, Ilesha.

Technical Colleges
Technical College, Oshogbo
Living Spring College of Technology and Innovation, Oshogbo
Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke
Federal Science and Technical College, Ilesha

These institutions are not state owned. What are U talking?
Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2023
post=122864673:

Anambra is a self made state, that started from scratch after the brutal civil war and the state is rapidly growing now 4th largest economy in Nigeria
I am vindicated... I said your anambra state is cursed that's while both local and foreign investors are refusing to invest there... If alaigbo is business friendly other Nationals we invest there ... Alaigbo remain a dead place and UNDERDEVELOPED....

Show me inner roads like dis in anambra state dis is ibadan....

1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2023
post=122864673:

what did you meant by self-made ?.. you are hyping mediocrity and u are happy...

Dis is what we call city in Yoruba Land..

LAGOS.. ikeja

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2023
walefresh3:
I am vindicated... I said your anambra state is cursed that's while both local and foreign investors are refusing to invest there... If alaigbo is business friendly other Nationals we invest there ... Alaigbo remain a dead place and UNDERDEVELOPED....

Can you mention a northerner that built estate in Oyo state, Ogun or other typical Yoruba states, can you mention a Yoruba man that built estate in the North outside Abuja, you should first develop you backward region the slum capital of the world before think where to develop, you guys have nothing to offer, I don't expect nothing from a slum dweller

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:59am On May 02, 2023
walefresh3:

This Anambra can I see such a road in Oyo state

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02am On May 02, 2023
walefresh3:
what did you meant by self-made ?.. you are hyping mediocrity and u are happy...

LAGOS.. ikeja
This is Igbo land

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:03am On May 02, 2023
walefresh3:

LAGOS.. ikeja
This is 100% built Igbo cities

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2023
post=122874857:

This is 100% built Igbo cities
stop showing me slums... I repeat , igboland is coursed...

Yorubas built their cities with their able leaders ..
We are masters of infrastructures... We built magnificent structures

Dis is Yoruba land your ancestors want to die on

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2023
walefresh3:

This is where Yoruba built and dominated in Lagos grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2023
walefresh3:

Lagos with her small land mass largely covered by slums, just small areas in Ikoyi, VI, Lekki, Marina, some part of Ikeja and Apapa the rest are nothing to write home about. There is nothing to envy about your tribe, I'm yet to see Yoruba man whose office is in Eko Atlantic, the first person to acquire the Lebanese property is an Igbo ABC Orjiako the founder of Seplat and also Salvic Petroleum

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2023
post=122892586:

u will cry and also get tired soon with your same song...

We control your destines.. here in LAGOS
We control the entertainment here in Lagos. We control the economy in Lagos
We control the medias here in LAGOS
We control all public institutions.. Give orders to Private investors...

Owned the political power of the State...

We owned Lagos land... Owned the kingship...

FINALLY WE GOVERN AND INCHARGE OF ALL FUNDAMENTAL TOOLS THAT DETERMINED THE PROGRESS OF LAGOS...

We owned you in Lagos...

Lagos Belong to the Yorubas..

We constructed all the state infrastructures... With the support of good nigerians and foreign investors

This is YORUBA LAND CALL LAGOS CITY

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2023
post=122892882:

Lagos with her small land mass largely covered by slums, just small areas in Ikoyi, VI, Lekki, Marina, some part of Ikeja and Apapa the rest are nothing to write home about. There is nothing to envy about your tribe, I'm yet to see Yoruba man whose office is in Eko Atlantic, the first person to acquire the Lebanese property is an Igbo ABC Orjiako the founder of Seplat and also Salvic Petroleum
continue decieving your GUILIBLE brothers.... Hahahaha.. despite all your lies and detoted stories... Lagos is far Developed and richer than the whole southeast combined...

You no dey shame....

See beauty see Lagos....

LAGOS

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2023
In 100 years to come no igboland that can look as beautiful as dis..

LAGOS THE LAND OF YORUBAS

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2023
post=122874839:

This Anambra can I see such a road in Oyo state
ogun state and Oyo has better roads infrastructures than anambra state...

Anambra state is cursed...

See your dead anambra state below... Make una go build una seaport for here

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by basybasy: 11:49pm On May 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Good things is like a plug to many Nigerians, out of hatred and jealous they hate Obi, a man even his 7th generation can't go hungry

This the foundation he laid in Anambra state, to Anambra is a progressive state doing well in all sectors of life

In health they are number one, education they're leading, indigenous industries they're number 1, commerce they're topping, transportation etc
Fake and compromised survey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2023
Anambra state the acclaimed kingdom of Igbo richest peoples...

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2023
See your MESSIAH .... The UK detainee convicted criminaaaal....

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by walefresh3(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2023
post=122892586:

you this Terrorist is not even ashamed to quote me ... Your gang members are the 10th most dangerous Terrorist in the world.....

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2023
walefresh3:
ogun state and Oyo has better roads infrastructures than anambra state...

Anambra state is cursed...

See your dead anambra state below... Make una go build una seaport for here
Better road infrastructures indeed grin grin grin grin

Region of brown roof

There are differences between areas flooded once in every three to four years because of dam in Cameron which affect states in River line states and slums in Lagos where people live, you can see the houses are properly built unlike the wood houses and mud houses in slums in west grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2023
walefresh3:
you this Terrorist is not even ashamed to quote me ... Your gang members are the 10th most dangerous Terrorist in the world.....
O
D
E I have told you time without numbers that I'm not on twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Release 500 Billion To Sadiya Faruq every Month By Buhari's Order - Emefiele / Aba Is Gradually Wearing A New Look Under Alex Otti / Bauchi Governor - Isa Yuguda - Appoints 924 'Special' Assistants/Advisors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.