Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) (17508 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Killerbag36: 10:38am On May 01, 2023
F
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by hush15: 10:41am On May 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Reactions has trailed Alhassan Ado Doguwa’s letter to his colleagues at the House of Representatives to officially declaring his interest to contest for the post of Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Recall that Police had charged Ado Doguwa for arson and murder during the just concluded general elections after INEC office in his constituency was set ablaze and killed several people. He was however granted a 500million Naira bail by the court.

Now he is on way to become speaker.

The characters that are rewarded in Nigeria.

Am not surprised. This is what a Tinubu /APC Presidency will continue to bread. Criminals assuming powerful positions and controlling the Nigerian economy with brazen impunity. When the President-Select himself was rigged in inspired of its corrupt nature, who then has the moral right to challenge them.

Evil Party full of Criminals, Touts, arsonists, fraudsters and everything vices trying to take control of the country. GOD, PLS DONT WATCH THIS COUNTRY GO INTO PERIL.
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:00am On May 01, 2023
Penguin2:

You guys never believe anything.

Tinubu couldn’t provide his certificates. You told us not to believe he doesn’t have certificates.

His drug case in the US came out in black and white. You still told us not to believe it.

His Guinean citizenship surfaced. You still told us not to believe it.

Now you are also telling me not to believe Ado Doguwa’s murder charges.

Ok. What should I believe 🤔?

Whatever you want to.
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by obama99: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
If it is under APC anything goes.
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Walamide: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
I wonder how this people sleep at night. No conscience at all.
In the land of the blind, one-eyed person becomes their king
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by achimendy(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2023
kestolove95:
If person like obi Pandora can contest for presidency I don't see anything wrong with Doguwa's ambition

Receive sense IJN, Amen.
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Printerscanner: 12:01pm On May 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Why won’t he be bold to come out?

If a known international drug lord can be declared president then what is stopping him who is but a mere local murderer?

APC is a den of criminals.

Hypertension is knocking at your door if you don’t have a rethink about your obsession with Emilokan Tinubu
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Printerscanner: 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
Penguin2:

You guys never believe anything.

Tinubu couldn’t provide his certificates. You told us not to believe he doesn’t have certificates.

His drug case in the US came out in black and white. You still told us not to believe it.

His Guinean citizenship surfaced. You still told us not to believe it.

Now you are also telling me not to believe Ado Doguwa’s murder charges.

Ok. What should I believe 🤔?

Just believe that Emilokan Tinubu is ruling Nigeria for 8 years. After that, Presidency returns to the North, and one of Tinubu’s boys will be VP
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by anataala: 12:12pm On May 01, 2023
God bless you
kestolove95:
If person like obi Pandora can contest for presidency I don't see anything wrong with Doguwa's ambition
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by mortalincarnate(f): 12:33pm On May 01, 2023
kestolove95:

One terrorist spotted
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
Why am not so bothered is dat d suffering go reach all the tribe.d beggars tribe will increase and the miner's tribe will increase their mining too.

grin grin grin

I see u.

Abeg is the minning crypto or ?
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by obaidan: 1:33pm On May 01, 2023
Voltage7:
With criminals like Doguwa boldly coming out to declare his interest to contest for SHOR, then you know that the country is irredeemable.
President - identity theft, forfeited funds from drug dealing
Vice President - sheltered Boko Haram bomber as governor of Borno state
Senate president - uzor kalu, convicted and jailed for months before money exchanged hands. And if na Akpabio too, EFCC still doing nollywood for us with his case.
Chief of staff to the president - gbajabiamila, admitted to stealing $25000 from a client in Georgia, found guilty and suspended from practice for 3 years.

Doguwa is in good company, he has all the requirement to be a leader at this time. If you want to up there in Nigeiran politics, the most important requirement: get involve in some form of fraud, or shady stuff and ensure u get convicted
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Voltage7: 2:28pm On May 01, 2023
obaidan:

President - identity theft, forfeited funds from drug dealing
Vice President - sheltered Boko Haram bomber as governor of Borno state
Senate president - uzor kalu, convicted and jailed for months before money exchanged hands. And if na Akpabio too, EFCC still doing nollywood for us with his case.
Chief of staff to the president - gbajabiamila, admitted to stealing $25000 from a client in Georgia, found guilty and suspended from practice for 3 years.

Doguwa is in good company, he has all the requirement to be a leader at this time. If you want to up there in Nigeiran politics, the most important requirement: get involve in some form of fraud, or shady stuff and ensure u get convicted
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Tinubuderanged: 3:22pm On May 01, 2023
In a sane society this animal would have been thrown to a prison for all his life.
It only in Nigeria that a murderer will be contesting to be speaker. Anyways, if a drug dealer can become a president what will stop the murderer from being the speaker.
Re: Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) by Bfly: 8:03pm On May 01, 2023
There is no room for a complainer in the the universe of law. Whatever you sow, you shall reap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Fuel Hike: No Plans To Re-Introduce Fuel Subsidy - Tope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.