Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics (27157 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate To Rise To 41% In 2023- KPMG / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by JagabanBorgu: 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
90% of this 33% voted for an idiot in the last election.
Last time I checked, Obi said his followers are graduates who didn't have any job for years after graduating from school that's why they are so aggressïvé, somehow an 0b!ñg0 says they voted another party.
LOL
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Printerscanner: 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:
This unemployment issues is getting to its peak if not look after

Yohh in better JAPAA
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Krugisback(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
No wonder nigeria youths engage in fraud smh cry

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
Dont stay doing nothing.
Go out and be doing something.
Start from something as little as it maybe.
We read here on this forum how some teachers make hundreds of thousands of naira per month.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by JagabanBorgu: 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
A large chunk of the so called employed don't even get a living wage. One horrible government is now about to replaced by another of its kind.

I would say god help us, but I don't think there's one that cares.
Obi and most lgb0s prefer hîdîñg under d shadows of that hórrïbIe góvèrñment rather than Iiviñg in their excellent góvèrñment in Anambra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Passionnn: 12:05pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

How many people did the fraud Obi removed from poverty when he was Anambra State governor? Among the four leading candidates in the just concluded election, Obi was the least qualified.. in a sane society, Obi won't get up to 5% votes. He had nothing to offer as a governor, he wouldn't have offered anything as a president. Unemployment rate is high because many Nigerians don't think, they are as shallow in their reasoning, just like you.
Must you answer your name Everytime someone calls you?

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by kingyakos: 12:05pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

How many people did the fraud Obi removed from poverty when he was Anambra State governor? Among the four leading candidates in the just concluded election, Obi was the least qualified.. in a sane society, Obi won't get up to 5% votes. He had nothing to offer as a governor, he wouldn't have offered anything as a president. Unemployment rate is high because many Nigerians don't think, they are as shallow in their reasoning, just like you.

Is your candidate the idiot he's talking about, why can't you just read and pass

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by FireUpNow(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2023
I am very sure that majority of the unemployed percentage of Nigerians voted for that babablublu. Their suffer will extend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by greenermodels: 12:06pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

Oga he didn't mention names but your conscience have pushed you into attacking Obi. Only the truth can free you.

9 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by seguno2: 12:06pm On May 01, 2023
luvinhubby:
2014 was 5.7%, 1999 was 3.9%

What is your point?

To see the direction of change over the years.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Alabaintprice(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

Howany did the drug pusher Tinubu remove from Lagos when he was the governor, yet he pushed more into becoming touts and weed transporters.....

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by tunde1200(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
Word of advice 😂😚😂😂

sleek214:

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by VTJN(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
juman:
There are jobs in nigeria.
Look around you, you will see some that are doing wonderfully well.
Not everybody get their money from corruption.
Many get theirs from their sweat.
Open your eyes and learn from others way of doing things.
Hard work is necessary to be successful in your chosen path.
please do you mind sharing any? I don't want to join the bandwagon painting the government bad. I've been out of job after service.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Dittodat: 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

Don't mind the brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys.
They are trying to impose a failed Governor on is simply because of tribe. Sad.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Karleb(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2023
This is old data.

Pakistan has 6.5 percent unemployment rate! Omo!

The whole world have left us behind.

Even India with their billion population have just 7.8 percent unemployment rate.

Dey play! Nigeria just dey play! 😂🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Cmeo(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2023
There are jobs in Nigeria, just that those (people) that will do the jobs are not available ni.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by dewiseacre(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
There are so many fresh vacancies here people
https://stresertintegrated.com/vacancies
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Quebec91(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
I tell you
DispatcherLagos:

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by qtx(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
lol. kai omo u de provoke
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Gbogbowa: 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

That's the fact bro...

Let's hope the new gov makes everything better
which new govt you mean the GANG of LAGOS government,

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Kaybee7000(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

Bro he is already referring to obidients na not jagaban ,so let him be
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by bayelsaowei(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by ozo13(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
A large chunk of the so called employed don't even get a living wage. One horrible government is now about to replaced by another of its kind.

I would say god help us, but I don't think there's one that cares.
bitter souls everywhere.Must it be ur candidate before u pray for the country to prosper.I now understand why ppl are saying the country dodge a bullet by not voting ur candidate
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Jones4190(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
tinubu create more jobs than obi when there where governors.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by abbey621(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2023
Unemployment rate without looking at population is total B.S.! We all know Nigeria continues to pump out graduates year in and out but the number of companies hiring continues to decrease. Abeg where dem wan put all these graduates? 2020 set still dey wait for job, 2022 is loading, 2023 forget about it.

Government should enable an attractive business atmosphere and provide tax incentives so that the private sector can do its damn job. Further, the so called graduates and awaiting workers should understand the Nigerian job market and diversify their skillset rather than waiting for one job from heaven. Look at them on Nairaland, the usual jobless people are here bantering, why wouldn't government treat una as a joke? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by MN07: 12:13pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

Guilty conscience.

He didn't mention any names and you already know who he is referring to.

You people in this country are the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by tunde1200(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2023
What did you now do to help him from that situation?.

SultanOfAbia:
There was a good friend of mine back in uniben. The guy was very smart in our set
We used to envy this guy lowkey
After graduation i never heard of him
We even thought he went abroad

Couple years passed. On the day my parents celebrated silver jubillee it was towards the end of the event in church reception hall after refreshment that i saw a guy with tear tear cloth packing left over rice to eat
Lo behold it was that guy
I just froze as i watch him in pity
I wanted to call his name but tears just roll from my eyes. I was shocked i couldnt move i just sat there watching as he was searching for food to eat from the leftovers

Someone we used to envy back in uni
Very bright and intelligent guy
Till this day i wonder what happened to that guy.
People arw passing theu hell in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2023
VTJN:
please do you mind sharing any? I don't want to join the bandwagon painting the government bad. I've been out of job after service.

Look around you, you will see some that are doing wonderfully well. Open your eyes and learn from others way of doing things.

Dont stay doing nothing. Go out and be doing something. Start from something as little as it maybe.
We read here on this forum how some teachers make hundreds of thousands of naira per month.

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Gbogbowa: 12:14pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

the brewery company he brought to Anambra have employed close to 10000 people directly or indirectly compare to your Agbado president select

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Torpedo23: 12:14pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
There was a good friend of mine back in uniben. The guy was very smart in our set
We used to envy this guy lowkey
He was always top in class, Very smart guy
After graduation i never heard of him
We even thought he went abroad

Couple years passed. On the day my parents celebrated silver jubillee it was towards the end of the event in church reception hall after refreshment that i saw a guy with tear tear cloth packing left over rice to eat
Lo behold it was that guy
I just froze as i watch him in pity
I wanted to call his name but tears just roll from my eyes. I was shocked i couldnt move i just sat there watching as he was searching for food to eat from the leftovers

Someone we used to envy back in uni
Very bright and intelligent guy
Till this day i wonder what happened to that guy.
People arw passing theu hell in nigeria

The story of many young online followers of Tinubu and the APC.
I have two acquaintances and one neighbour floundering at the moment . After voting APC finish, shey na me you go come dey tell your life's issues when you had a chance to make real change but bungled it on the altar of Emlokan !
They just never learn

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by bionixs: 12:15pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

even when ANPP , PDP post anything, you will start crying and calling Obi , a man whose reputation and wealth your entire generation cannot measure upto its 6%. A man whose enemies truly crave to be half of
Are you really okay ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Spending Lavishly ? / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.