Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,517 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics (27078 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate To Rise To 41% In 2023- KPMG / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by nkemjacob2(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2023
This unemployment issues is getting to its peak if not look after

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by lavylilly: 10:44am On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Vacancy!!!
Role: POS Attendant
Salary:60,000
Locations: Ibadan(Dugbe,Gate, Eleyele and Sango)
Requirements:SSCE, NIN, 2 Guarantors

Interested candidates should send their CVs to rafiat@esettlementgroup.com

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by DispatcherLagos: 10:46am On May 01, 2023
90% of this 33% voted for an idiot in the last election.

Modified.
By the way, the data is going up after May 29th when Buhari, osibanjo and hundreds of those eating without working in Aso rock join the league of the unemployed

223 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by BigDawsNet: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:

That's the fact bro...

Let's hope the new gov makes everything better

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:33am On May 01, 2023
A large chunk of the so called employed don't even get a living wage. One horrible government is now about to replaced by another of its kind.

I would say god help us, but I don't think there's one that cares.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2023
So for unployment rate, we are number 1.
We cannot be number 1 in anything good abi?
It is well.

15 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Oyindamolah: 11:56am On May 01, 2023
It's 35% by NBS

We are hiring

Job title: Chartered Accountant

Job Responsibilities:
Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
Implement accounting systems and processes.
Reconcile income statements.
Prepare monthly financial reports.
Control the master data of the general register.
Review and release online banking payments.
Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
Manage the full financial process.
Prepare an expense budget report.

Qualification: BSC in accounting
ICAN Certified

Experience: 2 years as an accountant
Salary: 150,000

Interested applicant should send CV to glenconsultingandrecruitment@gmail.com using job title as subject of the mail

Please read!

A job seeker sends a DM to complain that most of the job opening posts by Recruiters and Hiring Managers are "fake" on social media and that the recruiter has given the jobs to their friends and relations, that they are just posting jobs to get more followers on social media.

I want to believe that most people on social media also have the same mindset, not just only this job seeker that sent the DM.

My advice to him is 99.999% of job openings/vacancies on social media are genuine and open to qualified candidates who have their CVs well detailed.

Take note of this point if you're a job seeker:
1. Fellow recruiters and hiring managers
2. Always be online (early application gives you an advantage)
3. Have a professional CV, don't use one CV to apply for various job openings (Revamp your CV)
4. Optimize your social media profile
5. Post and engage posts by making positive comments

Note: If you have a good LinkedIn profile, recruiters will enter your profile to search for your email or phone number(s) on how to reach out to you for job opportunities that suit your profile.

As a job seeker or you wish to change your job, do you know that if your LinkedIn profile is professionally optimized, LinkedIn will send to your email daily job openings based on your profession and other job openings related to your profession?

Let's optimize your LinkedIn profile to enable you to benefit from LinkedIn's daily job openings.

Note: ensure you have a soft copy of your CV (Word & PDF) on your mobile phone, it is called Easy Apply (once you receive the job opening/vacancies email from LinkedIn, you will just attach your CV from your mobile phone and apply.

For your professional LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) Compliance CV Revamp/Restructure, and Cover Letter.
Kindly contact me by sending a DM for a little fee.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by SultanOfAbia: 11:56am On May 01, 2023
There was a good friend of mine back in uniben. The guy was very smart in our set
We used to envy this guy lowkey
He was always top in class, Very smart guy
After graduation i never heard of him
We even thought he went abroad

Couple years passed. On the day my parents celebrated silver jubillee it was towards the end of the event in church reception hall after refreshment that i saw a guy with tear tear cloth packing left over rice to eat
Lo behold it was that guy
I just froze as i watch him in pity
I wanted to call his name but tears just roll from my eyes. I was shocked i couldnt move i just sat there watching as he was searching for food to eat from the leftovers

Someone we used to envy back in uni
Very bright and intelligent guy
Till this day i wonder what happened to that guy.
People arw passing theu hell in nigeria

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2023
The antidote to unemployment is here.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

This is how i turned one product to a 6 figure business.

> >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

To become a reseller, contact me privately for wholesale deals.

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by kozmokaz(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2023
Even Iraq 🇮🇶 wey de fight war get work pass Nigeria!!!

Like wtf !

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by adioolayi(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2023
E don red for us as a Nation...

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by KhingLufem1(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2023
That's serious
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by inoki247: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Lol SA competing with Nigeria after having access to 247 electricity, good road and Security....

Be like say people from that side are too lazy no wonder they're always jealous of Foreigners....

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
angry
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by seguno2: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:

What was it like eight years ago, and in 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by verybadmouth(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Unemployment is getting to its peak because people prefer to spend their money on Japa instead of investing and creating jobs. Some are even stacking money in their aza

29 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by DamnnNiggarr: 11:58am On May 01, 2023
shocked

wondering why Nigeria always takes the lead in everything bad and negative 🙄🙄🙄

Omo, I tire o.

imagine India with her enormous population still maintains below 10% of the total population, that is to say that only a little above 100 million people, which represents 7.7% of India's 1,400,000,000 population are jobless whereas about 1,300,000,000 people( more than 590% of Nigeria's population) are gainfully employed

while my dear country, with a population of 220,000,000 still struggling with unemployment to the extent that it got to over 33% of the total population.
That is to say that over 72,600,000 people in Nigeria, which represents 33%, out of a population of 220,000,000 people are jobless.

Our 72,600,000 out-of-work brothers and sisters which represents 33% of the total population in Nigeria only represents 5.2% of India's population, therefore, India is not Nigeria's mate in anything.

10 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Af0nja: 11:58am On May 01, 2023
Read for free and give me good rating.

Learn how to unbar your dream world. For those that claim they do not dream or do not remember their dreams. Check out my signature for this short guide to help you have a better dream life.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by OB7Foreva(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2023
E go still rise go to 70% after May29, Corn-fused corn-tree lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Oreofepeters: 11:58am On May 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Vacancy!!!
Role: POS Attendant
Salary:60,000
Locations: Ibadan(Dugbe,Gate, Eleyele and Sango)
Requirements:SSCE, NIN, 2 Guarantors

Interested candidates should send their CVs to rafiat@esettlementgroup.com
fvcking GNLD cunt advertising fake Job undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by VTJN(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2023
There are jobs in nigeria.
Look around you, you will see some that are doing wonderfully well.
Not everybody get their money from corruption.
Many get theirs from their sweat.
Open your eyes and learn from others way of doing things.
Hard work is necessary to be successful in your chosen path.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by simfrost90210: 11:59am On May 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin
.., but this is one of the achievements Femi Adeshina forgot to outline in his PMB's list

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by ochrato: 12:00pm On May 01, 2023
Naija no dey disappoint.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by tobenuel(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2023
One insult, too many for one day.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Peterobi90: 12:00pm On May 01, 2023
Buhari, if everyone has been hiding it from you, this is the truth here... you are the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

Its 41% officially... paired with underemployment, its 71%.. excluding housewives that claim to be employed by their husbands.. so in essence, worthy Jobs in Nigeria is less than 5%..

The 1% of Nigerian elites with an average of 3 children except ado doguwa with 23 children, we can categorically say only 2% of good jobs are available for Nigerians between the age of 18 and 70 (a population over 170m)..

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by luvinhubby(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2023
seguno2:

What was it like eight years ago, and in 1999

2014 was 5.7%, 1999 was 3.9%

What is your point?

8 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Krugisback(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
Sai baba, sai buhari grin i just pity the suffering masses that is take away by religious and tribal sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by tremilatre(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
India with the highest population in the world has a single digit unemployment rate. What excuse do we have with all our resources?
I can't even imagine what it is like in naija cos even with the unemployment rate of UK at 3.7% (half of which are middle class whites who cant be arsed to do belittling jobs), I see so much suffering and despair. Everyone around is lamenting and angry for no reason.
Naija has to wake up, we need to eventually get it right.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust / Funny Things That Can Happen In A Job Interview (see Photos) / Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.