Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics (27161 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate To Rise To 41% In 2023- KPMG / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by BlackyOne: 12:51pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

How many people did the fraud Obi removed from poverty when he was Anambra State governor? Among the four leading candidates in the just concluded election, Obi was the least qualified.. in a sane society, Obi won't get up to 5% votes. He had nothing to offer as a governor, he wouldn't have offered anything as a president. Unemployment rate is high because many Nigerians don't think, they are as shallow in their reasoning, just like you.

One idiot from the 90% spotted

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by viodemus: 12:52pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
There was a good friend of mine back in uniben. The guy was very smart in our set
We used to envy this guy lowkey
He was always top in class, Very smart guy
After graduation i never heard of him
We even thought he went abroad

Couple years passed. On the day my parents celebrated silver jubillee it was towards the end of the event in church reception hall after refreshment that i saw a guy with tear tear cloth packing left over rice to eat
Lo behold it was that guy
I just froze as i watch him in pity
I wanted to call his name but tears just roll from my eyes. I was shocked i couldnt move i just sat there watching as he was searching for food to eat from the leftovers

Someone we used to envy back in uni
Very bright and intelligent guy
Till this day i wonder what happened to that guy.
People arw passing theu hell in nigeria

And you couldn't call him to see if he's strung out or just down on luck, probably sit him down, give him food to eat, and to go. Depending on how sane, you would have given him some money if you had extra.

Guy, I no impress. Na wa for you o.
You just siddon dey view the guy like star gazing.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Eriokanmi: 12:52pm On May 01, 2023
As heavily populated as India is, to the extent that they're fast becoming the most populous nation on earth, their unemployment rate is so low...no wonder we hardly see Indians on the Nigerian streets these days.

My brother's school principal was an Indian man in those days...Mr. Bathia. They've all returned home

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2023
juman:
There are jobs in nigeria.
Look around you, you will see some that are doing wonderfully well.
Not everybody get their money from corruption.
Many get theirs from their sweat.
Open your eyes and learn from others way of doing things.
Hard work is necessary to be successful in your chosen path.

Your being presented with statistics on unemployment and you asking people to look around them?

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by OloyeVIII: 12:54pm On May 01, 2023
kamalbob:

Lol this defeat dey sweet me no be lie. Nyamuris can't get over this humiliation. It's going to be a long 8 years for you people lol
Just so you know, he might be refering to Atiku or Obi.. But you felt he's talking about Jagaban.. mind you 90% of 33% could be anyone .. Next time "don't Think with your fingers".. read, process & understand.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by vickydevoka(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

How many people did the fraud Obi removed from poverty when he was Anambra State governor? Among the four leading candidates in the just concluded election, Obi was the least qualified.. in a sane society, Obi won't get up to 5% votes. He had nothing to offer as a governor, he wouldn't have offered anything as a president. Unemployment rate is high because many Nigerians don't think, they are as shallow in their reasoning, just like you.
You are on the reasons Nigeria can never change. Y are your guys still running to UK? Since you people have a lot to offer to the new government. Bigot like you

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Iluvmycontr3: 12:57pm On May 01, 2023
Permit me to digress; the most useless public servants in Nigeria are Liar Mohammed and Femi Adesina 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Draslo(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

How can you be saying the same thing over and over again when the recipient of all your talk is blockheaded? Do you think Obidients don't know about his antecedents as an incapable governor? It's all over the internet. They even cursed him when he was governor. So don't waste your time on them dear padi, they are and will always be irredeemable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2023
loswhite:
The stats are telling lies...There is security and stable electricity in Nigeria...lol open ur eyes you will see it. Don't mind them

Open your eyes.
You can get stable electricity from solar.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Antiurchins: 12:59pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

you are blind
bad governance won't affect only the igbos

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by SultanOfAbia: 1:00pm On May 01, 2023
viodemus:

And you couldn't call him to see if he's strung out or just down on luck, probably sit him down, give him food to eat, and to go. Depending on how sane, you would have given him some money if you had extra.

Guy, I no impress. Na wa for you o.
You just siddon dey view the guy like star gazing.
i was in shock.. So many thoughts just dey run my head. Funny enough that incident spoiled my whole day. Me wey suppose dey celebrate with my family. Whenever i remember that day i just get sad. Never expected to see that guy in such a condition. This life is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Draslo(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
There was a good friend of mine back in uniben. The guy was very smart in our set

Couple years passed. On the day my parents celebrated silver jubillee it was towards the end of the event in church reception hall after refreshment that i saw a guy with tear tear cloth packing left over rice to eat
I wanted to call his name but tears just roll from my eyes. I was shocked i couldn't move i just sat there watching as he was searching for food to eat from the leftovers

People are passing through hell in Nigeria
He is one of millions.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by clinician2x: 1:01pm On May 01, 2023
verybadmouth:
Unemployment is getting to its peak because people prefer to spend their money on Japa instead of investing and creating jobs. Some are even stacking money in their aza

How many ur father invest?
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
Look around you, in your near and far family members and your neighbours, some are doing very well.
Nothing stopping you from doing very well also except you need to be determined and work very hard.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by CBR100: 1:04pm On May 01, 2023
Lexicon123:
India, the world’s most populous country has this low unemployment rate, but Nigeria with less than 20% of that population tops the list at over 33% unemployment rate. Smh!

don't believe all those figure easily luk dat

Anoda stat will still come and tell you dat 45% of Pakistan India,Bangladesh and Thailand relies on subsistence farming to survive on a 2$ per day income

every country get different standard of measuring unemployment and poverty

somebody in poverty zone in Denmark will conveniently. be a elite class in Africa
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by viodemus: 1:04pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
i was in shock.. So many thoughts just dey run my head. Funny enough that incident spoiled my whole day. Me wey suppose dey celebrate with my family. Whenever i remember that day i just get sad. Never expected to see that guy in such a condition. This life is crazy

E make sense. Anybody can be shocked to temporary brain freeze. E clear say you no mean bad for am.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by onuman: 1:04pm On May 01, 2023
The primary objective of political parties is lower unemployment figures in their country.

Within 8 years, APC of Buhari/Tinubu raised the unemployment figures in Nigeria,

made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD;
made Nigeria become one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
The night of the 2023 presidential election, early vote returns indicated that voters were rejecting APC in the polling booths nationwide.

Quickly, Buharideens represented by Mahmood Yakubu in INEC jettisoned the Electoral Act of 2022, switched off the systems for INEC’S earlier regulation of electronic transmission of vote results directly from the BVAS to INEC iReV portal in real time; concocted vote figures and pronounce Tinubu as president-elect, in the bid of the Buharideens in Aso Rock to use old and ailing Tinubu as cover for their propagation of Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by CBR100: 1:06pm On May 01, 2023
Antiurchins:

you are blind
bad governance won't affect only the igbos

so nah until Igbo rule Nigeria b4 we can have good governance , yet most of unna governors ar nothing to rite home about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

I wanted to call his name but tears just roll from my eyes. I was shocked i couldnt move i just sat there watching as he was searching for food to eat from the leftovers

People arw passing theu hell in nigeria

Probably had mental issue. He might be using drugs.
I knew of a guy that was top of his class in university.
When he completed his degree he started having some mental problem.
He told his family that he smoked hemp to read as student, and it helped him.
He became addicted to hemp and started running mad.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by juman(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2023
Tinubu de, irorun de.
Happiness has arrived.
His apc government will solve many of the problems.
There will be many many jobs readily available.
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Thegamingorca(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:
This unemployment issues is getting to its peak if not look after

It's higher than this nah, what are you telling me
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Antiurchins: 1:17pm On May 01, 2023
CBR100:

so nah until Igbo rule Nigeria b4 we can have good governance , yet most of unna governors ar nothing to rite home about

yes
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Chizzyferd(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by CBR100: 1:18pm On May 01, 2023
juman:
Tinubu de, irorun de.
Happiness has arrived.
His apc government will solve many of the problems.
There will be many many jobs readily available.

nothing Lyk dat will happen ......it Will just be normal yearly budget reading with few projects and few policy just luk bihari

to fund our annual exorbitant budget ....either you raise fund from borrwing/or remove subsidy

Buhari chose borrowing (we abuse him to be clueless)

let see how tinubu will fund his own budget
overtax Nigeria / remove subsidy /kontinue borrowing

any which one he chooses Nigerians will abuse hell out of him

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by franchasofficia: 1:19pm On May 01, 2023
Nigeria's unemployment is more than 33%, it should be around 55% and underemployment around 39% cry

Nigerians that are gainfully employed and earning above NGN200,000 monthly are not up to 5million Nigerians
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by CBR100: 1:20pm On May 01, 2023
Thegamingorca:

It's higher than this nah, what are you telling me

lemme ask you a question a university graduate doing POS is he employed or unemploy ??

Buh in Pakistan/India a graduate riding rickshaw for a living is employed
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by franchasofficia: 1:21pm On May 01, 2023
CBR100:

lemme ask you a question a university graduate doing POS is he employed or unemploy ??

Buh in Pakistan/India a graduate riding rickshaw for a living is employed

He or she is employed but most likely underemployed because his or her monthly pay cant fully cater for his or her monthly bills comfortably without depending on someone

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by CBR100: 1:22pm On May 01, 2023
Antiurchins:

yes

lol.....dat means it will take a while if not century for us to have a good governance

SS is already taking over political relevance away from the SE
Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by tctrills: 1:23pm On May 01, 2023
verybadmouth:
Unemployment is getting to its peak because people prefer to spend their money on Japa instead of investing and creating jobs. Some are even stacking money in their aza
You are so wrong. In Nigeria, 90% of startups fail within the first 5 years so don't blame anyone who is looking for a better living, business, and working environment. There is something called "The ease of Doing business index." Nigeria remains one of the worst places to start a business.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by Coded081(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2023
sleek214:

For quoting that guy mean Tinubu is an idiot, is that what you are telling us?

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In Nigeria & Around The World - World Of Statistics by CBR100: 1:26pm On May 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
He or she is employed but most likely underemployed because his or her monthly pay cant fully cater for his or her monthly bills comfortably without depending on someone

dat is it, so don't believe all those useless start .......an average Nigeria is employed (underemployed)......we just need strong Labour to revolutionize our private sector

imagine banks raking billions still using contract staff.......
there shud be salary standard for private school teachers ......if your school cannot cope shut it down

most of the jobs in advance countries at unskilled works .....Buh because of good pay ppl at rushing it caregiver, security, gardener, laundryman, car wash etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / Aiico Plc Interview. Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.