Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) (41222 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by arejibadz(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7noh0VyLw

As seen on twitter, he's speaking igbo and i don't understand igbo, comments on twitter says she abadon the igbo's in sudan

He said the Nigerian authorities evacuated Nigerians stranded in Sudan by state of Origin and they Igbos were left behind.

They were asked to come down from the bus and they are begging rich Igbo men like Arthur Eze to come to their aide.

Dear @abikedabiri and @nidcom_gov, is this true? Did you single out an ethnic group for abandonment in Sudan?

Pls give me a response quickly.

https://twitter.com/HonShield/status/1653014468899622914?t=fousuvtRFdx0GR2hx0N3Ig&s=19

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Dafresh: 2:40pm On May 01, 2023
There's nothing like one Nigeria

238 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by okeysoninv: 2:40pm On May 01, 2023
Hallelujah, the evil people will eventually break this country. Heart of human is full of evil.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2023
I knew something like this will come up later... i know they will say a particular tribe was left behind in Sudan.... and guess what?? it's always the victim criers

547 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 2:46pm On May 01, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2023
That was why they were evacuating based on the state of Origine

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Mindlog: 2:51pm On May 01, 2023
The foreign ministry has an obligation to get them back to Nigeria.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 2:51pm On May 01, 2023
I thought only Nigerian students dey Sudan.

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Tntsi: 2:53pm On May 01, 2023
Is this why abike dabiri brought up the nonsense evacuation by state of orgin?
Abike dabiri and whoever with her in this evil are wicked.
Nigeria is at the edge of falling. But one sure thing is tinubu will not be president for even 1 day.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by nedu666: 2:55pm On May 01, 2023
Wat d Bleep is an lgbo man doing in sudan. Where is onyeama. Abi its to be speaking queen english

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by vastolord4(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
Lol. Nigeria is a ticking bomb if situations like this aren't handled as they should

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2023

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?

407 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by magoo10(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2023
Looks like Nigeria no be country again
everybody should go and evacuate their own people.

Southeast governors and well to do citizens should go and save their people.

Wondering what you guys are learning in such volatile county .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:16pm On May 01, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?
Wrong question. The right question is, who was in charge of the evacuation?

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
So igbos must be treated specially everywhere?

I don't understand who made that law!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by PlayerMeji: 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
Only fools and their cohorts are at liberty to jump to conclusions and believe that Abike Dabiri will airlift every other Nigerian person and leave Igbos in Sudan.

Every other right-thinking person will first think through the narrative and what Abike Dabiri might gain from such actions before forming any opinion.

312 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
The way we and our slave masters hate the Igbos is very foolish. We hate them but they keep progressing and breaking grounds. These people must surely be blessed by God. No amount of hate can stop them.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by ignis: 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
When they started evacuation based on states of origin, I suspected something fishy.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Guyman01: 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
I thought we are Nigerians, why profiling citizens to be evacuated in Sudan according to State of origin instead of their Nigerian passports, I didn't see Americans separating citizens from California from those from Texas in Sudan before evacuating them to safety

Aonkuuse:
I know something like this will come up later... i know they will say a particular tribe was left behind in Sudan.... and guess what?? it's always the victim criers

Igbo haters are going to like your comment, just come out straight

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Klington: 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Biodun556(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
Lies as usual

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Johnjanrt: 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
shocked
These people will never change, hatred idiocy has eaten deep into them. And to crown it all their victim/entitlement mentality is unequalled.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by chuose: 3:20pm On May 01, 2023
That woman & APC hates igbos.

She used state of Origin to know the igbos & refuse them boarding evacuation buses.

Makeup cant hide how dark her soul is

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2023
Igbo man in Sudan??

Did he go there to sell bomb spare parts??

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Glock22: 3:20pm On May 01, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I know something like this will come up later... i know they will say a particular tribe was left behind in Sudan.... and guess what?? it's always the victim criers

Why was state of origin necessary in the first place?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by yolada: 3:20pm On May 01, 2023
The ethnic division in this country is becoming something else and I don't like this. Why do we have to allow our politicians cause division among us? Why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Mindlog: 3:21pm On May 01, 2023
nedu666:
Wat d Bleep is an lgbo man doing in sudan. Where is onyeama. Abi its to be speaking queen english

Many operate motor spare parts shops there.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.