Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) (41326 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 4:09pm On May 01, 2023
itsme01:
Godfrey Onyeama is an Ibo man and he heads Ministry of Foreign Affairs
shatap
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by whizzler: 4:09pm On May 01, 2023
HITsquad:
Smh for this country...

Igbos are probably the most hated tribe in Nigeria. In my personal opinion sha.. And it shouldn't be that way... It's really sad.

I visited Osun state few years ago to see an old friend of mine... And also get to know about the place, the people there and their way of life. I was really excited and filled with life to be there...
But while driving somewhere around "ife" i think.. with that my friend showing me around... Something terrible happened. We got into a very serious accident that almost claimed our lives...(But Baba God just no gree)

There was also a tricycle(Keke) involved in the accident... The tricycle driver didn't sustain any serious injury, but his tricycle was seriously damaged as it was knocked over. I was seriously injured, bleeding out about to pass out. My guy was also seriously injured.
Ok the locals quickly rushed to the accident scene and was helping pull us out of the car as the car doors were jammed.

I was glad, Everything was going well until they learned that we were both Igbos and not Yoruba. Viooooola!!! Everything automatically changed! their tone and visual expression reversed! They became aggressive towards us, bro? These people held us hostage there and insisted I must pay for the Keke before going to the hospital... (the Keke driver was yoruba)

They didn't care that I was bleeding out, they didn't care about our lives... Blood almost completely covered my eyes,,, I could barely see anything.. but I struggled and struggled and finally managed to transfer the exact amount of the Keke to the Keke guy Before they could allow us be taken to the hospital.

I have never experienced such hatred in my entire life... Even as a traveler I have never experienced such hatred even from whites or the notoriously racist Asians. But then from my own black brothers? That I share relatively same DNA with? All because we spoke different language? It was really hurtful... Sh!t really broke my heart!

What made the whole incident worse was how almost everyone at the scene were indifferent in their opinion to hold us hostage till the tricycle was payed for... Both the elderly ones there and the younger ones... I could literally feel their hatred for us just by how they were staring at us,,, "omo ibo, omo ibo" na wetin I dey here from everyone at the background. Please why so much hatred for one another? Hausa, yoruba Igbo etc... We are all the same people and not that far away from each other... I believe that If we can go way-way back in history, there must have been a time when we were all the same people and probably spoke the same tongue(it's possible) cos language and culture evolves and changes with time. You only probably know about your grandparents and have only heard stories about your great parents... OK what about your great grandparents?...your great great grand parents? The ones after them? It's a very long line bro... A very long one... But it's probably still the same bloodline.. And somewhere along the long blood line, you probably shared the same lovely ancestral patents with members of the tribe you have grown to hate today... I will give you time to think about it.

You see?

We are all just one big giant family! We are all Just brothers and sisters who don't know each other. The difference in culture and language is only a result of long time separation due to migration. Language, culture and tradition evolves with time... And faster than you think.

Our diversity should be our strength and not our boundaries. Why all the hatred for one another my brothers and sisters?

It's heartbreaking... Just heartbreaking.

Touching story, hope u and ur friend are fully recovered now. Life is precious so even if non Nigerians were the ones involved they should have been catered for first before the talk of material things. Nigerians of particular ethnic group usually take sides with their brothers against others from other ethnic group as do Nigerians against other Africans. I think it's a natural attitude not peculiarly against the Igbos. But when it comes to life versus materi things we should draw the line no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by slam7000(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2023
Adebowale89:

just because of a social media accusations that the person is even asking for the authentication then you're already wishing her not to be alive ?

anyone that wish Abike Dabiri death their region will lose a lot of mothers

you senseless people from this region are just a total complete m0rons I swear. them swear for you people?

Are you not as bigoted and worse than the person who said offensive things about Abike Dabiri?

One disgruntled person made a remark he shouldn’t make and you’ve turned it to a fight or retribution against mothers in south east.

Are you ok at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by justtoodark: 4:10pm On May 01, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Only fools and their cohorts are at liberty to jump to conclusions and believe that Abike Dabiri will airlift every other Nigerian person and leave Igbos in Sudan.

Every other right-thinking person will first think through the narrative and what Abike Dabiri might gain from such actions before forming any opinion.

no min them....igbos like to make noise even before findin out the truth....

its their way.....
nearly 6000people....thinkin that will go fast is stvpid....
and they were sayin startin with women and children....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:11pm On May 01, 2023
Mindlog:
The foreign ministry has an obligation to get them back to Nigeria.
or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by justtoodark: 4:13pm On May 01, 2023
iyrojc:

You are a big fool. An empty head. Making jest out of a serious issue

didnt they say they will start with women and children....??
always quick to insult....
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:13pm On May 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Am still don't understand why this woman is still alive. Very wicked woman
The igbo minister nko
He is not wicked
Their governors nko
Their senators
Their reps
They are not wicked
Jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by itsme01: 4:14pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2023
yolada:
あなたの国はめちゃくちゃです。みんなで同棲できないなら別居したら

Nigeria people na wa oo

So, Japan people don join nairaland too
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2023
slam7000:

Are you not as bigoted and worse than the person who said offensive things about Abike Dabiri?

One disgruntled person made a remark he shouldn’t make and you’ve turned it to a fight or retribution against mothers in south east.

Are you ok at all?

you igbo are filled of hate and you will get hate in return, I'm not the set of Tinubu that tolerate you people overzealous

there is no love for hate with these new generation Yoruba youths, you do anyhow, you see anyhow

fúck you and your nationalism gibberish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:15pm On May 01, 2023
Kaduna state government Evacuared their indegenes. Let Anambra state government do the same too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:16pm On May 01, 2023
vastolord4:
Lol. Nigeria is a ticking bomb if situations like this aren't handled as they should
It has been ticking since 1960
You sure say the bomb chemical never expire
Shishi no go happen
Militants
Cultist
Boko
Kidnappers
UGM
ENDSARS

UNA no cough
Abegi

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nicenixon: 4:16pm On May 01, 2023
Printerscanner:
Let Igbo governors go and evacuate their citizens. Abike is not the Minisof Foreign Affairs. The Minister of Foreign Affairs is an Igbo. Let him go and evacuate all Igbos distributing drugs in Sudan, El-Rufau has evacuated his boys and girls learning terrorism in Sudan
Lol! Comic comment

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by jumper524(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?
bros no sane person go fall for this one. Said they were dropped from the bus and na today we dey see the video.
Joke of the year.
Make the getat of naija if e taya them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:17pm On May 01, 2023
magoo10:
Looks like Nigeria no be country again
everybody should go and evacuate their own people.

Southeast governors and well to do citizens should go and save their people.

Why
Who send den message
Why you no evacuate dem?

Wondering what you guys are learning in such volatile county .
tgdwtapd JapaIng na
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:17pm On May 01, 2023
Igbo People like to blame others and never ever blame themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Wrong question. The right question is, who was in charge of the evacuation?
who is in charge of who was in charge of the evacuation you mean

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by fareed69(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
How is that possible?
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by 1950Mack: 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
Shebi some we.rey say no Igbos in Sudan only abokis... anywhere you don't see igbo is called Mars hehehehehe grin the hypocrites have been deceiving themselves all along.... they have insulted abokis tire calling them terrorists schooling in Sudan... oya see breakfast hehehehehe grin am sure abike left them for a purpose to let their internet nincompoops know they're truly nincompoops who makes their brothers suffer more with their vile disregard of values and respect for others hehehehe grin they strangled theirselves once more.... sore losers hehehehe grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Only fools and their cohorts are at liberty to jump to conclusions and believe that Abike Dabiri will airlift every other Nigerian person and leave Igbos in Sudan.

Every other right-thinking person will first think through the narrative and what Abike Dabiri might gain from such actions before forming any opinion.
Fools get to vote
So think am well

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Am still don't understand why this woman is still alive. Very wicked woman

Don’t be to quick to judge.

Such would have been escalated at the point of boarding if true. Why escalating 3 days after evacuation.

And trust Nigerians, they don’t adhere to time. This are the left overs that failed to meet appointment

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by honeyB2018: 4:19pm On May 01, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Honestly,as an Igboman,I wasn't happy with this video and statement from this man, showcasing the same cry of being a victim.
I want to also toe the Same line with you on what Abike Dabiri stands to gain in the IGBOS been left behind in Sudan. I wanted to believe that she may not be against the IGBOS in this exercise, but her comments against the IGBOS,in the past especially, when it has to do with drugs, have left me with nothing,but to suspect her in this case.
On the other hand, who is the Nigerian, saddled with this responsibility? He/ she should be called upon to give an answer.
I know, that in Nigeria, when people want attention, they play the ethnic and religious card.
Could this be one of them?

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by thaoriginator: 4:19pm On May 01, 2023
Last comment

Thread closed!!!
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by magoo10(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Cromagnon:

Why
Who send den message
Why you no evacuate dem?
we are doing something about it
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by fareed69(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
Imagine abike babaewa Dabiri , no wonder her region is cursed with no natural resources

Continue wailing.
Those of you with natural resources what is your achievement?

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Who gave her the script she is playing to? TRIBALISM IS OUTDATED PRACTICE REINTRODUCED BY BUHARI REGIME.SO SAD.
angry
#stopthetribalism now,you know Ashiwaju does not like it. He works with man or woman who can deliver the job. ;DTHE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB is ME. grin grin grin
Besides seggreation by state of origin is OK,to weed out non Nigerians from infilterating our nation.Abeg open ya sense and think aloud,
Stop this tribal and religious bigotary buha is negatv inflencing you people with.
BESIDES BUHA SHOULD BE QUESTIONED WHEN HE LEAVES,because TRIBALISM IS BAD BUSINESS FOR ONE NIGERIA.
FELLOW NIGERIANS, WE ARE ONE BY EXEMPLARY MENTALITY OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.
Tomorrow ,Chinedu go dey pursue Yemisi big nyash,Femi go dey eye Amaka big breast to suck,musa go dey beg Ekaite for more pusssy.Una no go ask whether na yoruba or ibo or hausa totoo before you dive into it big time.Yet you ppl bicker on trivial things because of ya misguiding leaders. grin
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by mosaicafrique: 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Onyema, of Airpeace sent Aircraft to Sudan. Where were you

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by adid09011617135(f): 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
tongue
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Mindlog: 4:21pm On May 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
or what?

They are Nigerians that also have a right to be evacuated as others have been.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2023
Call pit obi orsimon ekpa na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.