Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan (47062 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 11:04pm On May 01, 2023
yommen:

It is because you have approached them to buy properties they sell to you. You came from your village to Lagos to hustle, we no fit disturb you. You make money and you decide to own property, we no go disturb you na. By the way, do you want to tell me you own more properties here? Lies.... Alaye , abeg shift.
Soon, you will have nowhere to call home again in this Lagos šŸ˜‚
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Greattie08: 11:05pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always in a hurry to type trash especially when it has to do with the Igbos that you hated so much

But when you want to sell your house and landed property you remember to sell it to the Igbos

Your response make no sense & added no value!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 11:06pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:

Peter Obi is from a wealthy home .

He was already a billionaire before he delved into politics . He's told everyone who cares to listen that he's a very wealthy man and he truly is.

Peter Obi was 30yrs old when he bought his house in united states for 1million pounds

The house was actually One million pounds and it's in London (correction)
And he bought the house in 1996 long before he joined politics.

The news made front page last year here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/7414798/peter-obi-shows-documents-uk

Peter Obi is not a small man
He was already successful before Tinubu even traveled to united states to hustle
Wahala... Obi na small man to Tinubu in everything...
And I was expecting you to say you bought a house of a million pounds at 30 years too

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by saintrow1: 11:06pm On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Igbos just dey denigrate this country's image both online and offline and they are happy about it.

They left Onyeama but started accusing Abike.

that is what those tribalist bigot parasitises are good for

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by teejay29(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2023
Immediately i saw the news, i knew it was fake. How can you leave some people because they are from one region. I didn't know Igbo are also in Sudan, i thought it was only aboki that went there to learn terrorism and bomb making grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 11:08pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wahala... Obi na small man to Tinubu in everything...
Person wey buy house in London in 1996 for a million great britain pounds is not a small man

Tinubu made his money from politics but Peter Obi was already a billionaire before joining politics
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 11:09pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:

Person wey buy house in London in 1996 for a million great britain pounds is not a small man

Tinubu made his money from politics but Peter Obi was already a billionaire before joining politics
You this small pikin go sleep... Even Obi when you know am... You just talking like a child... Go to bed abeg

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2023
magoo10:
Is it also the foreign affairs minister Geoffrey Onyema that coordinated the evacuation done by the kaduna state government.

A bad government and their sycophant praise singers trying so hard to make it look like they are governing a country. ntorr
If Kaduna can arrange their own evacuation what stops Ndi developers from arranging theirs

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by simfrost90210: 11:12pm On May 01, 2023
sad me am just passing oo
I don even forget who Reno į»Œmį»kirikiri be sef
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 11:13pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You this small pikin go sleep... Even Obi when you know am... You just talking like a child... Go to bed abeg
Atleast I've been privileged to meet Obi one on one

Can you said the same about you meeting Tinubu?
Have you even seen his car anywhere before talkless of meeting him in person ?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 11:14pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:

Atleast I've been privileged to meet Obi one on one

Can you said the same about you meeting Tinubu?
Have you even seen his car anywhere before talkless of meeting him in person ?
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 11:15pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

How old are you?
I should be of the same age with your mom and dad put together and I worth far more
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 11:20pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
I should be of the same age with your mom and dad put together and I worth far more
Lobatan... Lolzzzz... Na wetin you learn one on one from Obi... Lolzzzz.. Go sleep... Won't reply you again except you tell me your age with your birth certificate.. Bye ...

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Arabk25: 11:22pm On May 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
We may all not like Reno, but alot of times, he is always bang on with his analysis. This guy is a gem. Only problem is that he belongs to a foolish party.

So we now have foolish parties in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Iamntasaint: 11:24pm On May 01, 2023
Please they Shud leave those disgusting tribe there they r no longer needed in this country

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Sheggy13(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2023
Okpeke22:

Can you show me where the man in the video mentioned Abike's name or you are just being normally stwweeepid?
Your Igbo brothers are all over twitter and Nairaland insulting Abike because of this video. You kept quiet but those respondong are the ones you're attacking. You see how some of you reason.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Arutan: 11:31pm On May 01, 2023
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama tried, even spoke igbo in vain to evacuate the igbos but the igbos in Sudan refused and insisted Sudan is ā€œNo Manā€™s Landā€ and that they are not going anywhere but would rather join the fight as a faction to claim some lands and so the Minister left probably very disappointed grin grin Quite hilarious. Why keep crying the victim in everything? Am glad no Itsekhiri son or daughter can be found in Sudan. Thanks Reno for the piece. Everyone should learn to live in peace and together. Donā€™t say what you donā€™t know about a national exercise and avoid seeing things always from your own ethnic point of view otherwise other groups will develop same consciousness or simply hold you in disgust.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by RecentHistory: 11:31pm On May 01, 2023
mrvitalis:
Are those in the video Nigerians ?
Are they Igbos ?
Are they in Sudan ?

If the above is yes why were they left out ?
What efforts are been made to get them out

This are questions Nigerian government should answer it's been 6 hours plus yet no response

Kaduna has evacuated its Indigenes, you are here typing rubbish while your foolish Ohaneze are begging for appointments in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by goslowgoslow(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always in a hurry to type trash especially when it has to do with the Igbos that you hated so much

But when you want to sell your house and landed property you remember to sell it to the Igbos
In your mind you are making sense abi? No common sense, no logical response nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by RecentHistory: 11:33pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:

Soon, you will have nowhere to call home again in this Lagos šŸ˜‚

We are demolishing your houses and slapping your mothers.

We will demolish your houses and there's nothing you slaves can do.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by highoctane: 11:37pm On May 01, 2023
Why should a sensible business oriented Igbo man flee from Sudan , when there plenty Ahia attack that comes with huge profit margin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Jack500: 11:42pm On May 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oya make Una allow t then poorer go so we can suffer Una go say no

Stop blabbing, no one is holding you down, you never ready
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Jeffy1206(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Igbos just dey denigrate this country's image both online and offline and they are happy about it.

They left Onyeama but started accusing Abike.
abike is the one doing everything. You people talk sometimes without sense o! Do you think it's Onyeama that is there coordinating it? Majority of the people there are hausas and from the North so, there is every possibility that they discriminated against... Northern people too de claim entitlement especially when it's their brother who's there and they're also in Muslim territory. Decipher that! Reno is a bigot and nansense person always inciting tribal sentiments.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Jemex003: 12:01am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:

You're the fool here cuz igbo beg Yoruba to sell their for sale properties for them even with big cash. Igbo are the mugu in our land and we will continue scamming them. Tell your uncle I have a plot of land for sell in Ikorodu 15million.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by naijaking1: 12:03am On May 02, 2023
Reno always available for hire for a few $ whenever you need someone to talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by odiinsgrace(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2023
sonature1:
Igbos just love to complain too much, and it is embarrassing sometimes.
keep quite if the truth is too bitter for you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by LearningPhilia: 12:12am On May 02, 2023
You are a proof that a dead clock is right twice daily.

cry
muhammaduyusufu:
Reno Omokri rights on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1653058447217238020?t=OpW7w9s7JBTUCTVFJWq9Kw&s=19
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by ycat: 12:26am On May 02, 2023
If you still don't know how to treat news from known liars, you are the problem, the people who keep making up fake stories depend on people who can't identify fake news even after 99% of what they say are lies.
001Lagos:
We don't know what to believe anymore in this country

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by patrickmuf(m): 12:31am On May 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

Why should anyone be left behind

You did execution by state of origin n Igbos that are minorities are left behind ....while North that are majority are not left behind

If it's through Igbos should just independently get our brothers out of Sudan even if it means us contributing

Ok hope Allen is seeing the people he wants to help
Are you on ground?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by SUNNINO(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2023
It's only the Ibos that do things with you without considering your tribe, but Youruba are use to it, Hausa is mainly on religion. Yoruba hatred for Ibo and South south tribes is too much not even thier Men of God is excepted from such. They laugh with you, but inside them is bitterness. Abike Dabiri is combination of to hatred people Muslim and Yoruba.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Redoilbeta: 1:00am On May 02, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
We may all not like Reno, but alot of times, he is always bang on with his analysis. This guy is a gem. Only problem is that he belongs to a foolish party.
Which Party is the Foolish one.

Hope it is not the one that Just Ruled us for 7 years and some months where the Judicial is not respected, where Innocents People are Butchered like Fowls, where Corruption is on the increase, Where Herdsmen killings are rampant and the President does nothing about it.

A Party that does not care about human lost, there can never be a Party that is as Foolish as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.