Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) (61086 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Bigchristo: 11:56am On May 02, 2023
Hurbashola:
Videos making rounds online captured the moment Shina Peller went to greet the former NURTW boss and he shunned him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8P6-7JTzL4

In the video, fuji musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as K1 De Ultimate, was heard singing in the background while Shina Pellers reached out to MC Oluomo.

However, MC snubbed him and made some gestures insinuating he was not interested in exchanging pleasantry with Shina Pellers.

It is uncertain why MC Oluomo treated the former lawmaker in such a manner.
Reacting via his Instagram page on Monday, King West applauded his father for snubbing the Quilox boss, saying he was showing fake love.

According to him, Shina Peller betrayed his father and yet wanted to exchange pleasantries with him at a public event.
He added that his family doesn’t tolerate fake love.

He wrote: “You betrayed him, you wan come dey Greet am never. I trust my pops.

“No fake love, if you know you know
Make all of them get out
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by aylive02(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2023
Adetona28:
Na tinubu cause all this I swear....agbero for road supposed they follow an educated man like shina peller drag am
. See another agbero above your comment
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by bellosulaiman(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2023
Adetona28:
Na tinubu cause all this I swear....agbero for road supposed they follow an educated man like shina peller drag am

Educated or educated cultist ?
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by YorubaSamurai: 12:00pm On May 02, 2023
ukaface:
egbere
osu yamlegg 😂
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Diligent1(f): 12:01pm On May 02, 2023
Opintiwa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu I a guinea conackry cocaine sniffing bastard
Na Tinubu matter go kill you
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by ibrocool(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2023
The way these people greet themselves looks cultist. Am I the only one seeing it?
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by 8stargeneral: 12:09pm On May 02, 2023
Na so touts dey behave...no manners
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Pootle: 12:27pm On May 02, 2023
if i type na them go nack me ban undecided
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Fearyourcreator: 12:30pm On May 02, 2023
nazicartel:
you're a fo*ol
Idiot!
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by kosiebe(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2023
Yes oo. No fake love
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by noruwasman(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2023
FlamingoCityTv:
All the mugu saying trash about Shina Peller, I hope you know he is a Nairalander grin
Extend my warm greetings to Egbon smiley wink
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by DeShineShine(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2023
Illiteracy is a disease irrespective of how rich someone is. Education exposes human being to be tolerant of others no matter the misunderstanding.
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Theoarhics: 12:47pm On May 02, 2023
What do u expect from a pretty tout
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by nazicartel(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2023
camri:
isn't that invasion of privacy
his way is different from our own way... Some of these laws we obey here were meant by humans
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Sermwell(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2023
trutharena:
All these bloggers no get sense.

Shina Peller campaigned with Tinubu well in Iseyin. I don’t know where the fake news that it’s coz if not voting Tinubu that MC ignored him. He even carried Portable to Iseyin and they are on branded Tinubu vest.

Both of them might have done other reason for their grievances.

Shina went to Accord party not because of Tinubu and it’s more of Oyo politics of Oke Ogun where Buhari won’t leave the senatorial ticket.

This one is still here arguing nonsense! Even Oluomo's son confirmed the beef on Instagram, but you're here claiming to know more than Oluomo and his son! No be juju be that? grin grin
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by mordred44: 1:13pm On May 02, 2023
irunoko:
what exactly happened that caused MC oluomo to snub Shina like that.abeg gist us
Read the post again maybe u jumped dat particular part

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by adioolayi(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2023
Why dem dey shake with their left hands
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Seagodess(f): 1:19pm On May 02, 2023
Adetona28:

Oga shut up....thug no be human being
wetin u dey talk.. you get sense?
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Slurity(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2023
Adetona28:
You are correct to call him Agbero, you can also be correct if you call him uneducated but you will be wrong to call him an illiterate. What that man has achived for himself in life is what matters and not the certificates you carry. He travel to any country he like, his children study in international universities in the world studying meaniful courses like Nursing and engineering. people that matters are his friends, he was able to manage one of the most unorganised people and organisation without war, he achieved whatever he wanted to achieve politically and for himself and home. IF YOU HATE THAT MAN, IT CAN ONLY BE SAID THAT YOU ARE JEALOUSE OF HIM OR JUST FULL OF UNREASONABLE HATRED.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by yetunsbay(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2023
Adetona28:
all humans are equal before God
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by izubext007: 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
mc the mad dog
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by bdon12: 2:12pm On May 02, 2023
lathrowinger:

But he is sensible and richer than your graduate generations
Becos ur small brain makes u bliev that wealth by violence n destruction is normal.U need to move out of ur hole n see d world bro.
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Kinehap: 2:32pm On May 02, 2023
Why are they using left hands to shake instead of right.

Are you thinking with me, but what is my business
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 02, 2023
of course, you always stands with batstards.
Ahmed0336:
I stand with MC grin
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by RAYAM(f): 3:00pm On May 02, 2023
Illiteracy is a serious disease
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Ubanz: 3:49pm On May 02, 2023
If not for Teni,who go Sabi MC oluomo?
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by civilserva: 3:58pm On May 02, 2023
MC
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Abyounghammed(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2023
Adetona28:

What's the use of your education, if u don't understand only one single word LOYALTY, your time in school is waste my friend. That agbero understand that. I guess u didn't achieve any education in that school, that agbero achieve it naturally, u are very dull in the head.
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by Thonee(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2023
It is only in Yoruba land that you'll see a thug raising shoulders than a deputy governor.
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by toba1909(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2023
trutharena:
All these bloggers no get sense.

Shina Peller campaigned with Tinubu well in Iseyin. I don’t know where the fake news that it’s coz if not voting Tinubu that MC ignored him. He even carried Portable to Iseyin and they are on branded Tinubu vest.

Both of them might have done other reason for their grievances.

Shina went to Accord party not because of Tinubu and it’s more of Oyo politics of Oke Ogun where Buhari won’t leave the senatorial ticket.

You are a lair!
He never campaigned for Tinubu anywhere in Iseyin. He made an interview saying Nigeria needs beyond Tinubu.
Let's stop misinformimg the people na......... Shina overated himself because he go the HOR ticket cheaply, where he performed woefully compare to his immediate predecessor.
Re: Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) by viodemus: 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
why would someone strive to be around this tribalist criminal. You no think say e wise to give him space some time.

Na when clean surprise arise for him presence, you go cun be collateral. Maybe na when you for like distance am for now. Oluomo no get immunity, effects fit reach am at any time.

The fraudulent tribalist get immunity until he start tribal cleansing.; then you can't tell wetin desperate people fit do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.